The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

6 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"I already have risked everything for a loved one." Umbra said coolly. "Several god damn times. Hell, making sure Lysandra is still around is the last bloody thing I have keeping me sane."
And keeping me from committing assisted suicideThat last part he kept to himself.

"Heh, Danes would probably like that mindset of yours. She sometimes does ridiclous things if it means saving someone, even complete strangers."

53 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei focused on a single spot on the hilt. "Got it! I have all the data I can get. It might take a while, but it should be just enough data."

-Rhys, without even giving poor Sei a moment's warning, stood up and hugged her.  A small tear of joy has left his eye.- "Thank you, Sei.  So much."

42 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Heh, Danes would probably like that mindset of yours. She sometimes does ridiclous things if it means saving someone, even complete strangers."

"I honestly doubt it. Mine is much more violent than protective."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Still you do it to help someone else, that is something that gives you an instant like in her book."

"Yeah, but I ain't exactly the patron saint of the downtrodden." Umbra muttered. "And in all honesty, I'm not sure if I'm doing it to help her or help myself anymore." He paused for a moment, ticking over what he just said. "Let's get onto a new topic."

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"Yeah, but I ain't exactly the patron saint of the downtrodden." Umbra muttered. "And in all honesty, I'm not sure if I'm doing it to help her or help myself anymore." He paused for a moment, ticking over what he just said. "Let's get onto a new topic."

"Sure... uhh anything you would like to talk about."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Sure... uhh anything you would like to talk about."

Oh god why did she ask that, Umbra thought to himself. I have nothing, NOTHING, to talk about. Why do people always ask for my opinion, or for my thought? I have none! I'm a god damn empty shell of a warframe with nothing to talk about! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE!
"Not really, no." 

Oh god why did she ask that, Umbra thought to himself. I have nothing, NOTHING, to talk about. Why do people always ask for my opinion, or for my thought? I have none! I'm a god damn empty shell of a warframe with nothing to talk about! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE!
"Not really, no." 

"Oh..." Jaiden replies as she hears a ping from her inbox, she quickly glares at it and grabs a holo-pad she had with her and puts it on the table. "Indy set me the schemetics of her frame or what she could figure out..." She taps something into the pad and it quickly displays said schemetics, it displayed the shell of a Zephyr frame with a basic android body residing within. The most notable out of all this was where ones heart was suppose to be there was a display of a small box, the tid bit of information that the display would show about it would simply say it was an unidentified piece of orokin tech. 

Is it familiar, or is it odd? Are you wise, Umbra, or are you a clod?
A sixteen you see, well that's not too bad. The word beyond your reach: well that's just sad.

"Interesting design. Though that 'heart' for lack of a better word..." Umbra muttered. Why does that seem familiar?*

*No idea why I'm doing this. I just felt like giving Umbra some background I haven't even planned.

Is it familiar, or is it odd? Are you wise, Umbra, or are you a clod?
A sixteen you see, well that's not too bad. The word beyond your reach: well that's just sad.

"Interesting design. Though that 'heart' for lack of a better word..." Umbra muttered. Why does that seem familiar?*

*No idea why I'm doing this. I just felt like giving Umbra some background I haven't even planned.

"Indy says that the 'heart' might be what makes her who she is. It's not exactly the lines of codes that makes her function but she says it are the codes that allow her to experience emotions."

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Indy says that the 'heart' might be what makes her who she is. It's not exactly the lines of codes that makes her function but she says it are the codes that allow her to experience emotions."

Umbra didn't respond. In his mind he was trawling through zettabytes of information, trying to find what the hell that specific bit of Orokin tech was. He flashed through images, mundane day-to-day memories that somehow stuck, particularly interesting people (some of whom he had killed or seen killed,) and more darker images and memories left over from the two personalities that once ran rampant throughout his systems and, once upon a time, brain.
The memories stopped, however, just shortly after the start of the Fall, yet none of the images or files brought up anything similar or identical to the odd tech in front of him.
"Curious..."

4 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Umbra didn't respond. In his mind he was trawling through zettabytes of information, trying to find what the hell that specific bit of Orokin tech was. He flashed through images, mundane day-to-day memories that somehow stuck, particularly interesting people (some of whom he had killed or seen killed,) and more darker images and memories left over from the two personalities that once ran rampant throughout his systems and, once upon a time, brain.
The memories stopped, however, just shortly after the start of the Fall, yet none of the images or files brought up anything similar or identical to the odd tech in front of him.
"Curious..."

"If you want we could go to my dojo and meet up with Indy. She could always anwser any questions you have personally."

"It's fine..." Jaiden replied, looking at the entrence of the bar as Danes, once again,  to their table. "Danes what is it?"

Danes was panting and leaning onto the table. "Indy asked me to deliver this..." She replies as she reaches into a bag she is carrying. "Oh great... I forgot it... I'm just going to pass out now." And with that she collapsed onto the table. Jaiden just looking at her, having no idea what she should do about hit

Umbra looked at the passed-out newcomer, shrugged, and held a hand out over her and coated her with green healing nanites. To be honest, he wasn't sure if cellular revitalization was going to work on mere exhaustion.

((Wait, what 'frame is Dane?))

"I regularly get torn out of this reality and thrown into others at random. I have seen the face of Cthulhu itself. I've had a god damn cup of TEA with the squid-faced bastard. He's a really nice guy, actually." Umbra rambled, finishing with a cough. "Anyway."