The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Jaiden nodded thank you to the Osprey and took a sip of the tea using the small opening in her helmet. 

"Hmm... have you met yourself in one of those other realities?"

"One of them was a golem and a total A******." Umbra said. "Another was just me as I am, except he was an actual robot. He was pretty cool. Exchanged blueprints and tactics. Was cool."

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"One of them was a golem and a total A******." Umbra said. "Another was just me as I am, except he was an actual robot. He was pretty cool. Exchanged blueprints and tactics. Was cool."

"Huh... now I wonder how I would be in one of those alternate worlds."

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei hugged back. "No problem."

-Perhaps it was the alcohol, perhaps Rhys had fallen for her, probably both, but Rhys gave Sei a kiss on the cheek.  He then drew back, blushing, primarily embarrassed.-

11 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Perhaps it was the alcohol, perhaps Rhys had fallen for her, probably both, but Rhys gave Sei a kiss on the cheek.  He then drew back, blushing, primarily embarrassed.-

Sei only noticed a moment later, because she had yet to take her helmet off. Once she did notice, she blushed under her helmet.

Just now, kyrozon said:

"... Wait how do you randomly get pulled out of this reality into another?"

"I have no freaking idea." Umbra said with a groan. "If I knew I'd have taken steps to avoid it, especially since my sister seems to get dragged into them on occasion. I mean, sure they haven't been all bad but there were a couple that..." Umbra shivered in revulsion at the mere memory of those universes. "They still give me the creeps."

1 minute ago, Ghost333 said:

"I have no freaking idea." Umbra said with a groan. "If I knew I'd have taken steps to avoid it, especially since my sister seems to get dragged into them on occasion. I mean, sure they haven't been all bad but there were a couple that..." Umbra shivered in revulsion at the mere memory of those universes. "They still give me the creeps."

"So you just randomly get dragged into other realities... one of my clan mates had that happen but that was only once when all the planets alignent. He's stuck in our world now/"

14 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"He is making due with it so far, although he has to put up with randomly turning into a dragon, apparently he can't control that in our world."

A pair of holographic eyes appeared in front of Umbra's face and blinked.
"Whut."

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

A pair of holographic eyes appeared in front of Umbra's face and blinked.
"Whut."

"That was exactly the response my whole clan had when we first saw it... Well expect Danes she just found it awesome."