The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei sighed. "I should take my helmet off. I don't need to hide my face at this point."

Sei's helmet detatched, releasing a steam cloud.

-Rhys quietly waited for the steam to disperse, rather awkwardly.-

5 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys quietly waited for the steam to disperse, rather awkwardly.-

The steam dispersed. Sei had long, light green hair, almost silver. One of her eyes was green, the other was blue. She had a scar on her forehead, and her nose had a slight cut on it. She was visibly blushing.

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The steam dispersed. Sei had long, light green hair, almost silver. One of her eyes was green, the other was blue. She had a scar on her forehead, and her nose had a slight cut on it. She was visibly blushing.

-Rhys's blush intensified somewhat.- "Y-you're quite pretty."

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys's smile grew slightly.-

Sei fumbled around a bit and eventually handed Rhys a special, modified Synthesis Scanner. "Here, a little gift. It automatically tracks danger and will warn you beforehand. So you don't end up getting hurt. I wouldn't want you to get hurt..."

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei fumbled around a bit and eventually handed Rhys a special, modified Synthesis Scanner. "Here, a little gift. It automatically tracks danger and will warn you beforehand. So you don't end up getting hurt. I wouldn't want you to get hurt..."

-Rhys accepted the gift.- "Awww, thanks.  I don't have much I could offer in return, though..."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"You made me feel good about myself. I think you've already given me something."

"Heh.  Really is a first time for everything, I suppose." -Rhys pulled Sei in for another hug, enjoying the warmth.-

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

((*slips something* psst, lad. quit acting like a kid, if you catch my drift :3))

((The drift remains uncaught, sadly.  The drift remains so very uncaught.))

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Sei kissed back and blushed brightly. She looked far more relaxed and happy than when she walked in.

-Rhys smiled as the kiss continued, then drew back.- "So, uh...Care to go anywhere else, per chance, or...?"