The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

32 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((I would think PM to be the better option.))

((Not like you have any other option. What happens outside the bar is not part of the RP anymore. Besides, it's about time the post flood has stopped (or at least slowed down), there are others who might want to join XD.))

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((Not like you have any other option. What happens outside the bar is not part of the RP anymore. Besides, it's about time the post flood has stopped (or at least slowed down), there are others who might want to join XD.))

((You are quite right. Which is only logical, seeing as you're the DM.))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((All right.  Gonna bow out a bit here now.  See you lovelies later!))

9 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah... that's a real thing that happend. Most of us agreed to not question it anymore."

"One moment." Umbra stood up and walked outside. A moment later, there was a loud yelling noise from just outside the door. If anyone paid any attention, they'd note that the shouting was in the Orokin dialect*.
Umbra walked back in and sat down. "Okay, I'm fine now."

*HOLY BEACHBALLS ON A SANDWICH WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? WHY DOES NOTHING MAKE SENSE ANYMORE!? FIRST THE GOD DAMN SENTIENTS, THEN THE MOTHERTRUCKING GRINEER REBEL AND FINALLY WE MURDER ALL THE OROKIN, THAT S#&$ MADE SENSE! BUT THIS!? DRAGONS!? LITERAL GODS!? TIME TRAVEL!? THE F**K IS THIS, HEXER'S UNIVERSE!? I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT THIS SEGMENT OF REALITY IS THAT! @(*()$! POROUS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(( I'm currently working on a few things and won't be able to get back to this thread for a few, so imma have my char hop out and return once I finish up, your choice if you wanna wait Kura))

"Hey Harm, I gotta go to a meeting with a few individuals, so I'll be back soon hopefully, depends on if it goes sideways or what. You decide on whether on not you wish to wait."

Aurum gets up and leaves.

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

(( I'm currently working on a few things and won't be able to get back to this thread for a few, so imma have my char hop out and return once I finish up, your choice if you wanna wait Kura))

"Hey Harm, I gotta go to a meeting with a few individuals, so I'll be back soon hopefully, depends on if it goes sideways or what. You decide on whether on not you wish to wait."

Aurum gets up and leaves.

((I'll wait.))

Harmony decided to wait.

4 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"One moment." Umbra stood up and walked outside. A moment later, there was a loud yelling noise from just outside the door. If anyone paid any attention, they'd note that the shouting was in the Orokin dialect*.
Umbra walked back in and sat down. "Okay, I'm fine now."

*HOLY BEACHBALLS ON A SANDWICH WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? WHY DOES NOTHING MAKE SENSE ANYMORE!? FIRST THE GOD DAMN SENTIENTS, THEN THE MOTHERTRUCKING GRINEER REBEL AND FINALLY WE MURDER ALL THE OROKIN, THAT S#&$ MADE SENSE! BUT THIS!? DRAGONS!? LITERAL GODS!? TIME TRAVEL!? THE F**K IS THIS, HEXER'S UNIVERSE!? I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT THIS SEGMENT OF REALITY IS THAT! @(*()$! POROUS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Jaiden was visibily startled by the shouting in the hall, the holo-pod was update with some new picture of said dragon being cuddled by some girl neither of them would know. "Uhh... you sure?"

10 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"I don't know? How am I suppose to know such thing?"

"No idea." Umbra said, casually picking out popcorn from a bucket that spontaneously generated in front of him. "Dayum this is some good popcorn....WAIT WHERE DID THE POPCORN COME FROM!?" He shouted, throwing the popcorn everywhere in a panic.

14 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"No idea." Umbra said, casually picking out popcorn from a bucket that spontaneously generated in front of him. "Dayum this is some good popcorn....WAIT WHERE DID THE POPCORN COME FROM!?" He shouted, throwing the popcorn everywhere in a panic.

"Why, there's no real need to waste good popcorn." The limbo says, "My name is Wryot by the way."

Edited by (PS4)Voidwalker1188

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Voidwalker1188 said:

"Why, there's no real need to waste good popcorn." The limbo says, "My name is wryot by the way."

Umbra screamed, leaped into the air and slung to the ceiling like a terrified cartoon cat. "WHERE IN THE WARP* DID YOU COME FROM!?"

*Is KALDOR DRAIGO?