The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

The Nova felt more relaxed now, with everyone seemingly calmer. She giggled a bit and spun on the stool. "Ahhh, I'd forgotten how fun this was!" She spun a bit more then stopped, giggleing. She then created a small antimatter bubble on her hand. "Hmmm, maybe i should stick around some more." She then looked at a waiter drone and asked for another vodka.

i shall atempt to rp here, but i'm dreadfully bad in this but eh, it wont cost me an arm and a leg right?

"c'mon you can do it man!"

"but what if  wont like it?

"i'm tellin' ya man, there are lots of fish in the sea, and i can guarantee that one will like your tastes"

"but who in the world likes using glavies it's stu-OW" i mean go for them man!"

*welp here i go*

Samuel was a limbo. however he did not like going around with his hat, so instead he but a cloth above his head so that people wouldn't think he was showing off his brains. he also acted like a normal person, with a international brit accent. he then procedes to find an emtpy table, ask an osprey if they have a fruit smoothie. after that he took his helmet off, revealinga young adult no more than 19, with fair hair, white skin and blue-grey eyes. he got out from his void pocket a book about the old earth WW II to pass the time

A Nyx walks into the bar. Her frame is in Nemesis colors, but is obviously a prime. 

She looks around looking for a familiar, or particularly interesting, face. She motions and a Valkyr walks in, her gait suggesting a desire to be elsewhere.

"Cone on Laura." The Nyx says. "Unwind, have some fun."

"I was having a great deal of fun in Rathuum." Laura says. "Until you got assigned as my shrink, Namira."

Just now, Rakawan said:

A Nyx walks into the bar. Her frame is in Nemesis colors, but is obviously a prime. 

She looks around looking for a familiar, or particularly interesting, face. She motions and a Valkyr walks in, her gait suggesting a desire to be elsewhere.

"Cone on Laura." The Nyx says. "Unwind, have some fun."

"I was having a great deal of fun in Rathuum." Laura says. "Until you got assigned as my shrink, Namira."

The blind human(?) looked(?) up. "Females. Two of them. Both with intruiging voices. Interesting."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The blind human(?) looked(?) up. "Females. Two of them. Both with intruiging voices. Interesting."

"Male. One. Observative." The Nyx says. "Hmmmm.... eh why not?"

She walks over leaving the Valkyr standing there awkwardly.

"And who might you be?" She asks. "I could read your mind, but where's the fun in that?"

While she walks the armor seems to melt into a dress with a scaled pattern. It looks like something one might wear to a formal event. The helmet collapses and disappears to reveal a youthful face, green eyes, and long jet black hair. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Male. One. Observative." The Nyx says. "Hmmmm.... eh why not?"

She walks over leaving the Valkyr standing there awkwardly.

"And who might you be?" She asks. "I could read your mind, but where's the fun in that?"

While she walks the armor seems to melt into a dress with a scaled pattern. It looks like something one might wear to a formal event. The helmet collapses and disappears to reveal a youthful face, green eyes, and long jet black hair. 

The blindfolded man didn't even look at the Nyx user. "I am Ace, the blind gambler that has yet to lose. May I know your name?"

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The blindfolded man didn't even look at the Nyx user. "I am Ace, the blind gambler that has yet to lose. May I know your name?"

"Blind?" Namira asks. "Well that's a pity. And here I was hoping you could tell me how I look."

An image presses against your thoughts, an image of Namira in the scaled dress, along with her name.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Blind?" Namira asks. "Well that's a pity. And here I was hoping you could tell me how I look."

An image presses against your thoughts, an image of Namira in the scared dress, along with her name.

Ace looked up. "Mental projection, I suppose? Well, I would say you look amazing, but I have nothing to compare it to. If I had to guess, however, I'd say you look beautiful, Namira."

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ace looked up. "Mental projection, I suppose? Well, I would say you look amazing, but I have nothing to compare it to. If I had to guess, however, I'd say you look beautiful, Namira."

Her voice perks up. The tendril of thought brushing against your mind seems happier.

"So what is a gambler doing here?" She asks. 

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Her voice perks up. The tendril of thought brushing against your mind seems happier.

"So what is a gambler doing here?" She asks. 

"What everyone else is doing here; looking for a speed date. Although 'Looking' might not be the right word to use in my case. I suppose I got lucky to find myself speed dating you so soon after arriving. I was expecting less... Beautiful dates at first. Seems they chose to date the annoying cat that just left instead."

The Trinity relaxed when Namira came in, but then she noticed Laura and immediately turned around to slam her head into the bar counter again.  With a loud sigh, she picked up her glass and the bottle. and walked over to sit at an empty table.

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

"What everyone else is doing here; looking for a speed date. Although 'Looking' might not be the right word to use in my case. I suppose I got lucky to find myself speed dating you so soon after arriving. I was expecting less... Beautiful dates at first. Seems they chose to date the annoying cat that just left instead."

"Awww." She says. "Thank you."

She takes a seat.

"I'm supposed to be a work, interviewing a Tenno who tried to kill another Tenno merchant." She waves her hand. "Long story. But my friend over there had some free time and I'd feel bad about telling her to relax and let her hair down if I didn't do the same."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Trinity relaxed when Namira came in, but then she noticed Laura and immediately turned around to slam her head into the bar counter again.  With a loud sigh, she picked up her glass and the bottle. and walked over to sit at an empty table.

Laura almost ran over.

"Katherine!" She said. "Oh thank goodness. Listen I need to borrow your key codes real quick."

She looks around.

"Preferrably before someone 'falls down the stairs.'" She says. "And don't tell Namira."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Laura almost ran over.

"Katherine!" She said. "Oh thank goodness. Listen I need to borrow your key codes real quick."

She looks around.

"Preferably before someone 'falls down the stairs.'" She says. "And don't tell Namira."

Katherine didn't look up, but set a prox card on the table.

"Do I want to know?

Edited by Yzjdriel

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Awww." She says. "Thank you."

She takes a seat.

"I'm supposed to be a work, interviewing a Tenno who tried to kill another Tenno merchant." She waves her hand. "Long story. But my friend over there had some free time and I'd feel bad about telling her to relax and let her hair down if I didn't do the same."

"I see. Understandable. Relaxation is a nessecity either way, so it may even have been the best option you had. It is definately a good choice you made..."

Ace seemed thoughtful. "Hmm... Still, something seems strange. Even I can't just... Hmmm... No, nevermind. Those thoughts are pointless. My apologies."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Katherine didn't look up, but set a prox card on the table.

[color=551a8b]"Do I want to know?"[/color]

"Don't you dare give her that card." Namira says in your mind. "It took everything I had to get her to come here. She's not leaving till she's had at least one date."

Laura tries to pick up the card only for it to remain on the table. 

She finally gives up and looks around, for any open tables.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Don't you dare give her that card." Namira says in your mind. "It took everything I had to get her to come here. She's not leaving till she's had at least one date."

Laura tries to pick up the card only for it to remain on the table. 

She finally gives up and looks around, for any open tables.

"Namira, I am too tired and too drunk to care right now."

Edited by Yzjdriel

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I see. Understandable. Relaxation is a nessecity either way, so it may even have been the best option you had. It is definately a good choice you made..."

Ace seemed thoughtful. "Hmm... Still, something seems strange. Even I can't just... Hmmm... No, nevermind. Those thoughts are pointless. My apologies."

"What thoughts?" She asks. "I love strange things."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

[color=551a8b]"Namira, I am too tired and too drunk to care right now."[/color]

A tendril of thought briefly touches your mind then withdraws. Namira leaves you in peace.

Laura wanders from table to table, still looking for people.