The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Alex looked up at the figure in front of her.  "Where's your face?" she asked curiously after a few seconds.

Haseo/Skeith: *Facepalm* "i just hit it out of sheer frustration. anyways..." *Spots some black dots behind Alex* "AIDA...? Watch out!" *Grabs Alex and moves her behind him as a large purple... thing emerges from the dots* "oh, just an Anna..." *grabs Alex again, this time creating a protective field around her* "you cannot hurt this thing. for now, just watch."

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo/Skeith: *Facepalm* "i just hit it out of sheer frustration. anyways..." *Spots some black dots behind Alex* "AIDA...? Watch out!" *Grabs Alex and moves her behind him as a large purple... thing emerges from the dots* "oh, just an Anna..." *grabs Alex again, this time creating a protective field around her* "you cannot hurt this thing. for now, just watch."

Alex peeked around Haseo to look at the protozoan.  "Hmm.  Somehow I don't think that's a match for the Terror of Death."

((Okay, yeah, now I'm sure I know what you're talking about - the spoiler isn't working for me.))

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Alex peeked around Haseo to look at the protozoan.  "Hmm.  Somehow I don't think that's a match for the Terror of Death."

((Okay, yeah, now I'm sure I know what you're talking about - the spoiler isn't working for me.))

((yeah... Haseo's a .hack reference. this is the last form Skeith takes, btw. unless that was sarcasm. in which case you can just ask me to post another link. actually, i'll do that anyway. here: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dothack/images/8/83/Skeith3rd.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071006211803 go there for the picture if you need it.))

Haseo/Skeith: "nah. it isn't." *Proceeds to stun, slash and Protect Break the Anna almost instantly, then Data Drains it* "there. that's that." *Reverts the area back to normal and dismisses Skeith* "no worries, that was like us staring at each other for half a second to everyone else. so, how about you? you got any special things about you nobody else has? well, everyone does, but... argh, you get what i mean."

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

((yeah... Haseo's a .hack reference. this is the last form Skeith takes, btw. unless that was sarcasm. in which case you can just ask me to post another link. actually, i'll do that anyway. here: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dothack/images/8/83/Skeith3rd.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071006211803 go there for the picture if you need it.))

Haseo/Skeith: "nah. it isn't." *Proceeds to stun, slash and Protect Break the Anna almost instantly, then Data Drains it* "there. that's that." *Reverts the area back to normal and dismisses Skeith* "no worries, that was like us staring at each other for half a second to everyone else. so, how about you? you got any special things about you nobody else has? well, everyone does, but... argh, you get what i mean."

((Dude dotHack is kick arse.))

"Probably.  I mean, I've never really thought about it.  I've got above-average hearing, which is why I use Banshee.  Hmm..."  The server Osprey returned with her second glass.  "Well, I can hold my liquor better than anyone else I've met.  That's not really something to be particularly proud of, though..."  She sipped her drink.  "That's a good question.  I'll have to think on that for a while.  Anything else you'd like to ask me?"

Edited by Yzjdriel

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Dude dotHack is kick &#!.))

"Probably.  I mean, I've never really thought about it.  I've got above-average hearing, which is why I use Banshee.  Hmm..."  The server Osprey returned with her second glass.  "Well, I can hold my liquor better than anyone else I've met.  That's not really something to be particularly proud of, though..."  She sipped her drink.  "That's a good question.  I'll have to think on that for a while.  Anything else you'd like to ask me?"

((yeah, it is.))

Haseo: "anything in particular you'd like to tell me? i'm interested enough to listen."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((yeah, it is.))

Haseo: "anything in particular you'd like to tell me? i'm interested enough to listen."

"Not off the top of my head."

((She may be taking something for granted here, or I could simply have not gotten around to giving her the character development she deserves, or stating what is so special about her could be spoilers to anyone who reads the story.  Take your pick.))

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Not off the top of my head."

((She may be taking something for granted here, or I could simply have not gotten around to giving her the character development she deserves, or stating what is so special about her could be spoilers to anyone who reads the story.  Take your pick.))

Haseo: "well, that... complicates things... oh, i know. you seemed to know that that AIDA was no match for me. how?"

((Yeah, what Haseo said. i have no idea how to build on this, and well, Haseo isn't about to switch now that he has a valid way to stall time...))

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "well, that... complicates things... oh, i know. you seemed to know that that AIDA was no match for me. how?"

((Yeah, what Haseo said. i have no idea how to build on this, and well, Haseo isn't about to switch now that he has a valid way to stall time...))

"Oh, that was easy!  It was a blob... thing.  And you were all like 'SWORDS OF POWER' and stuff."  She paused, musing.  "You didn't really react to me naming your transformation so offhandedly, either."

((You're quite right.  Shall they make small talk while we discuss other things?  XP))

22 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Wait wait wait, go back to that famous guy. I want to hear about him. Is he, like, the old creep kind of famous? Or, did he do something to you? We'll ge to me later, I wanna hear about that guy." he said, putting his aviator glasses on, though not his frame.

"You may have heard about him, Polo, the Limbo. Played in many movies, has his own show, and girls just go after him for some dumb reason..." Bird replied to Ryder, hiding the tint of anger in her voice.

22 hours ago, NightBeatz said:

she looks around the place taking a sip of her drink that she got from the Ospery "hmm not sure whare to go tho"  she said to the ember scanning her from head to too "right back at you tho why are you alone ?" she asked with a smile moving a few seads closer so she can talk normaly 

"Oh, you don't seem to know what this is about" she chuckled "Mane's Luv, the one who organized the speed dating here. I'm just overseeing the dates, making sure nothing goes wrong..."

22 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Page 4, it also involves Caver entering the room))

When the wine was spilled over the Embers frame, she tried quite hard to not get angry. She's the one who organized this, and she didn't want to ruin everyones mood by burning someone. So instead, she burned herself to dry the frame. Although it was wine, which contained flamable alcohol, she didn't mind the constant burning at all, as long as she wasn't a hazard to anyone. She looked at who actualy did it, and notice a Loki, her most hated frame. She stood up, walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder "You know, wine is for drinking, not for spilling over others..." she said, still covered in flames which she didn't mind. She didn't seem to recognize the Loki yet.

Edited by Denny2669

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Oh, that was easy!  It was a blob... thing.  And you were all like 'SWORDS OF POWER' and stuff."  She paused, musing.  "You didn't really react to me naming your transformation so offhandedly, either."

((You're quite right.  Shall they make small talk while we discuss other things?  XP))

Haseo: "huh. now you say it... well, i did call myself the Terror of Death earlier, so i guessed that's how i thought you knew... hey... did you ever play "The World"?"

((sounds like a plan.))

7 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: Well what do you feel uncomfortable of yourself?

"Well there is one thing...but that's something I really do not want to say...literally...aside from that though, I do have a couple of other issues that I could fix"

((possible spoiler about her here but I do plan on making some backstory to her and that's what she hints about when she says "there is one thing"))

*meanwhile*

10 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

When the wine was spilled over the Embers frame, she tried quite hard to not get angry. She's the one who organized this, and she didn't want to ruin everyones mood by burning someone. So instead, she burned herself to dry the frame. Although it was wine, which contained flamable alcohol, she didn't mind the constant burning at all, as long as she wasn't a hazard to anyone. She looked at who actualy did it, and notice a Loki, her most hated frame. She stood up, walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder "You know, wine is for drinking, not for spilling over others..." she said, still covered in flames which she didn't mind. She didn't seem to recognize the Loki yet.

"I'm sorry, what...?" The Loki replied, both confused and annoyed (hinted in his voice). He also didn't seem to regonize the ember he was just talking too.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

((I'm having a typing itch, so...))

Another figure emerged near the hall entrance. The figure was an Oberon of bright colours and with a lot of grineer-ish attachments, it held some sort of a print advertisement sheet in hands. From the sight of it, he was considering either to enter the hall or not. Despite him not being very decisive, the weird sounds of a shattering ceiling, rather mechanical noises, and the noises made by the patrons don't seem to appear very encouraging to him. "Well, here goes nothing..." he mumbled to himself and finally entered this particular parlour of insanity, loneliness and despair. He took his helmet off, revealing a proportional, roman-type face, a pair of bright blue-grey eyes and a short black haircut. He took a look a look at the visitors, attempting to evaluate the situation. His gaze particularly stumbled at a pinball-absorbed Nyx (da hell?!), a depressively looking lad who was sitting alone with a desperate expression on his face, another Oberon sitting near the farthest wall, and... wait... can it possibly be? 
"CAPTAIN?!"  The Oberon nearly screamed out while taking a few steps deeper into the hall, uncovering the clan badge on his right shoulder: a shield-like emblem with the white tiger head on it. The funniest thing is that the same emblem can also be seen on the crimson Rhino's right shoulder plate. The Rhino turned around at the chair, responding to a familiar voice with barely contained surprise,"The feck are you doing here, Cef?!". The Oberon's face filled with amused smile,"I can ask the same, boss". The Rhino seem to forget that he had a conversation with a dame and refocused completely on his acquaint, "You bloody can't, I'm afraid. Probably because you're here as well and that pretty much means that we're in the same boat from now on, laddie". The Oberon sighed embarrassed "I've got a wolf by the ears then. But still, chief, we'd thought that you are only capable to love your precious guns". The Rhino grew seemingly annoyed by the last statement made by his comrade, and so responded rather rudely, "Not all of us consider the endless lamentations over some long dead manque bride as a right way to live one's private life... And it appears that you've just made the first step out that misery, lad". Even though the statement was spelt without any aggression or ill cause, the words spoken by the Rhino wiped Oberon's goofy smile as fast as a the northern wind strips the autumn trees of their last leafs. "..." the newly arrived Oberon didn't respond with anything; he hung his head instead and quietly took a seat at some distance from his clan mate's table. Cef sunk into a state of lonesome brooding"

Elize nods at Luv as she understands her words

while taking a sip of her drink she watches the event of the rhino and the Oberon "hehe so fun when people see familiars .... to bad i won't" she mumbled to her self "but hey girl ain't that a cute one lets see what will happen" whispering her self then the word of the rhino that actually sounded funny didn't have that impact on the Oberon it seems as he looks a bit sad now she walks up to that same table the Oberon took a seat "hey strangers need some company?" she asked as she already stood next to the empty seat hoping he would invite her to sit down

Edited by NightBeatz

Just now, NightBeatz said:

Elize nods at Luv as she understands her words

while taking a sip of her drink she watches the event of the rhino and the oberon "hehe so fun when people see familiars .... to bad i wont" she mumbled to her self "but hey girl aint that a cute one lets see what wil happen" whispering her self then the word of the rhino that actualy sounded funny didnt have that inpact on the oberon it seams as he looks a bit sad now she walks up to that same table the oberon took a seat "hey strangers need some companie?" she asked as she already stood next to the empty seat hoping he woud invite her to sit down

((Not that I'm being one of those grammar nazis, but you may want to consider using THIS. That would probably help you to express your thoughts and others to understand them))

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "huh. now you say it... well, i did call myself the Terror of Death earlier, so i guessed that's how i thought you knew... hey... did you ever play "The World"?"

((sounds like a plan.))

"I don't recall ever playing something called 'the world', no.  What is it?"

((Indeed.  Dude, that game came out over 8 years ago.))

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"I don't recall ever playing something called 'the world', no.  What is it?"

((Indeed.  Dude, that game came out over 8 years ago.))

Haseo: "huh. Strange. Well, whatever. It is, or well, was, a game. Which was really good, mind you, but, well, it got shut down... I got my Terror of Death because of it, though. When it shut down, the eight "Avatars", like Skeith, were transplanted into real people. However, AIDA got "realised" as well..."

((Does the age of the .hack games make them less good? I don't think so, at least...))

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

"You may have heard about him, Polo, the Limbo. Played in many movies, has his own show, and girls just go after him for some dumb reason..." Bird replied to Rayne, hiding the tint of anger in her voice..

((Ryder, Denny, not Rayne..))
"Yeah, I know this guy. What about him? What did you borrow?" He asked, interested in the case.

((Sorry again Teloch))

3 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

((Ryder, Denny, not Rayne..))
"Yeah, I know this guy. What about him? What did you borrow?" He asked, interested in the case.

((Sorry again Teloch))

"Well, I shouldn't talk about this... but eh, he's an @sshole anyway. Turns out he was married for 5 years and he just now revealed it to his friends! To another Zephyr! Would you believe that?! And honestly, I don't even know what he likes about her that much... and as to what a borrowed, some old robes he got from another dimension, it really made him mad. I'm thinking about borrowing from his wife too, her spear looks shiny..." her ring started glowing.

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, I shouldn't talk about this... but eh, he's an @sshole anyway. Turns out he was married for 5 years and he just now revealed it to his friends! To another Zephyr! Would you believe that?! And honestly, I don't even know what he likes about her that much... and as to what a borrowed, some old robes he got from another dimension, it really made him mad. I'm thinking about borrowing from his wife too, her spear looks shiny..." her ring started glowing.

"Wow, he really does sound like an A******. 5 years? Damn... why would they hide it? And what do you mean by another dimension? Oh, borrowing from her sounds like it's gonna be funny. Hehe." Something seemed strange, though, Ryder knew a Zephyr with a... no, but she said shiny... this can't be it. Right?

49 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "huh. Strange. Well, whatever. It is, or well, was, a game. Which was really good, mind you, but, well, it got shut down... I got my Terror of Death because of it, though. When it shut down, the eight "Avatars", like Skeith, were transplanted into real people. However, AIDA got "realised" as well..."

((Does the age of the .hack games make them less good? I don't think so, at least...))

"Hmm.  Sounds a little troubling."

((Hell no.  It's just nostalgic.))

2 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Wow, he really does sound like an A******. 5 years? Damn... why would they hide it? And what do you mean by another dimension? Oh, borrowing from her sounds like it's gonna be funny. Hehe." Something seemed strange, though, Ryder knew a Zephyr with a... no, but she said shiny... this can't be it. Right?

"You know celebrities, they always got something to hide... and with another dimension I meant literarly another dimension. He got the robes from some mage or whatever, feels cozy though. But I can tell she's gonna get REALLY pissed if I borrow from her. She has a temper problem..." she giggeled at the thought.

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I'm sorry, what...?" The Loki replied, both confused and annoyed (hinted in his voice). He also didn't seem to regonize the ember he was just talking too.

"You threw that bottle of... wait a second... Caver?" the Ember asked, both surprised and shocked. The flames coating her frame still.

25 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"You know celebrities, they always got something to hide... and with another dimension I meant literarly another dimension. He got the robes from some mage or whatever, feels cozy though. But I can tell she's gonna get REALLY pissed if I borrow from her. She has a temper problem..." she giggeled at the thought.

"You threw that bottle of... wait a second... Caver?" the Ember asked, both surprised and shocked. The flames coating her frame still.

"Luv...?"

Caver stood still, also like the ember, he was too both surprised and confused. But those feelings changed into anger quite quickly.

"I'm guessing your just going to get me thrown into out of space again...RIGHT?"

29 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "meh, i dealt with most of the AIDA myself. You saw Skeith, right?"

((Yeah. Although i never got past god-dang Avatar Magus in vol. 1 of GU...))

"Yes, if that's what that was."

((I kinda fell out of playing the games after the Grunty flag thing.))

21 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lana: "that's not what i... Look out!" *jumps on Scrubby, pushing him aside just before the ceiling collapses, but ending up on top of him again* "...are you okay? That was close..." *notices the rubble is blocking the door* "and we're trapped. Great. No, seriously. I'm actually kinda happy about that for some reason."

((Psycho, you know what happens, right? Initiate.))

"Hey, thanks!" the Oberon said and then suddenly kissed Lana.

((The ceiling was not supposed to cave in...))