The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 hour ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

*A silver-haired tenno woman with ice blue eyes and a long red dress walks in and waits by the door

((Is this an okay entrance?))

((that's perfect - this place is super casual:  just read the first few pages and/or look at the 'original thread' spreadsheet tab and you'll see exactly how casual.))

4 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Ray quietly eyed the Rhino.- "Hostess...Got any markers, per chance?"

"Ask the Ospreys, they can get you almost anything." Luv looked at the Rhino with a slight frown, coupled with a teasing smile "Jewels? More like coal rocks. I hope you won't miss them..." the Rhino's 'jewels' were still functional of course, though the Ember decided to tease him a little.

((For the love of profit, stahp with the OOC only posts >~<.))

Just now, Sintag said:

-Within moments, Ray had markers.  This was going to be fun.

Five seconds had passed, and Gael now had a moustache, beard, and monocle markered onto his face.  Ray gave the markers back.- "Thanks."

"GG. Also, that vid I've made? It's already viral."

1 hour ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

*A silver-haired tenno woman with ice blue eyes and a long red dress walks in and waits by the door

((Is this an okay entrance?))

Ares almost reacted to Katherine's  loose tongue. Almost. He was not here on work. The Healer could handle herself. 

His eye was drawn to the woman at the door. He adopted his smooethest voice.

"You look familiar." He says. "Have we met?"

Gael snapped awake, yelling something about the Irish. Or maybe it was just Irish. Hard to tell through his garbled lips. He looked around, still dazed. "What's smellin like ink?"  He looked at his reflection in the bottle, then screamed. "HOW LONG WAS I OUT!"  Without waiting for an answer, he began to chug the bottle. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gael snapped awake, yelling something about the Irish. Or maybe it was just Irish. Hard to tell through his garbled lips. He looked around, still dazed. "What's smellin like ink?"  He looked at his reflection in the bottle, then screamed. "HOW LONG WAS I OUT!"  Without waiting for an answer, he began to chug the bottle. 

Umbra teleported over to the drunk Rhino and grabbed him by the collar.
"Oh thank the heavens, you're finally awake! Quick, we must get you to the past so you can avert the future that-oh no...oh no! They got meeeeeeee!" He cried, slowly disassembling himself into a cloud of nanites that vanished out the door. Once out of view, he stealthily re-assembled, went invisible, and teleported to the seat in the darkest alcove of the bar to see what the results of his trollery were.

4 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

"Ah, top secret. I get it. I'd normally be top secret about my Dojo's location, but it's a ship. That way we don't have to worry so much about incursions."

Katherine sighed.  "I must be more drunk than I thought."  She smirked at that.  "What do you know, I'm actually good and properly drunk.  How about that."

11 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Umbra teleported over to the drunk Rhino and grabbed him by the collar.
"Oh thank the heavens, you're finally awake! Quick, we must get you to the past so you can avert the future that-oh no...oh no! They got meeeeeeee!" He cried, slowly disassembling himself into a cloud of nanites that vanished out the door. Once out of view, he stealthily re-assembled, went invisible, and teleported to the seat in the darkest alcove of the bar to see what the results of his trollery were.

Gael stared at where Umbra was, blank faced. His eye twitched as his nerves reactivated in a certain area, and he groaned once again. "Jesus, lass. The hek ye got in ya boot, another warframe?" He grabbed another bottle, and started to drink it. Slower this time, mainly because he was fighting the urge to throw up. 

35 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Ray made a note not to anger Luv, then reclined back a little bit.- "So, anyone else here aware of the current events of the system?  Or is it just me?"

"Well, there is currently a war within me. And I guess that would be the second time today me jewels been smashes. Once metaphorically, and now literally. Other than that, I dont give one f***". He continued to drink, still oblivious to the fact that his facial hair was indeed from a marker.