The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

Katherine sighed.  "I must be more drunk than I thought."  She smirked at that.  "What do you know, I'm actually good and properly drunk.  How about that."

"Not that the information would be falling into the wrong hands. In fact, I'd be willing to offer some level of protection over the planet depending on if it's constantly getting hit by opposition." He takes another sip from his drink.

24 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Ray silently cursed himself for not adding long eyelashes.- "Hrm.  Well, Nef Anyo is dead.  How's that for a start?"

Gael laughed, then groaned louder. "Go d@mn that woman. It hurts to laugh now. And did Nef pay me a grand sum?  Nope. So I stopped caring about old ned. Wait, who's Nef Anyo again?"  He took another swig. 

7 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

"Not that the information would be falling into the wrong hands. In fact, I'd be willing to offer some level of protection over the planet depending on if it's constantly getting hit by opposition." He takes another sip from his drink.

Katherine laughed.  "Oh, it gets hit all the time.  But we're better defended than anywhere in the Origin system."

11 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

"We recently got some new firepower installed that we're hoping to test out eventually on something other than asteroids."

Katherine's comm beeped, and she sighed melodramatically.  "This better be important, it's my night off..."  She put her helmet back on, listened for a few seconds, then sat bolt upright.  "Are you sure?" she asked the person on the other end.  "Well, that certainly does change things.  I may have even found some extra help.  Tell Darrin I'll be there in ten."  She stood up, and suddenly all signs of drunkenness disappeared.  "Well, Doren, how fast can you mobilize everyone?  I think I've got a pretty good target for your new firepower."

((How'd you like to pull a magic thread port and kill some Grineer?))

Edited by Yzjdriel

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Katherine's comm beeped, and she sighed melodramatically.  "This better be important, it's my night off..."  She put her helmet back on, listened for a few seconds, then sat bolt upright.  "Are you sure?" she asked the person on the other end.  "Well, that certainly does change things.  I may have even found some extra help.  Tell Darrin I'll be there in ten."  She stood up, and suddenly all signs of drunkenness disappeared.  "Well, Doren, how fast can you mobilize everyone?  I think I've got a pretty good target for your new firepower."

((How'd you like to pull a magic thread port and kill some Grineer?))

"The Leviathan is parked outside the Relay. I can have people ready to mobilize in a moment's notice." He would grab his helmet and put it back on. There is a slight hiss as the helmet reengages with the Warframe.

1 minute ago, OrlockCedar said:

"The Leviathan is parked outside the Relay. I can have people ready to mobilize in a moment's notice." He would grab his helmet and put it back on. There is a slight hiss as the helmet reengages with the Warframe.

Katherine listened again.  "We're not in that big a hurry.  The assault won't begin for some time yet.  We're still getting all the players in place.  I'll let the Arbiters brief you when you arrive, and I'll send clearance ahead so you don't come out of punch into a face full of lasers."  She threw a glance in Ares' direction, did a double-take when she saw him, then shook her head as she downed the last of the bottle.  "The booze is still playing tricks on my quick-sobered mind.  Ares doesn't go to bars..."

((Here's a link to the thread we're running to.  follow the procedure for entering the thread listed in the OP and mention Katherine's name when you do.))

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course, my lady." He says leading her to a table and offerin her a seat. "So tell me, what brings you to this place?"

"Oh I've been here before it's been a long while though I decided to come back just to look around have some fun I was not expecting to see it being this nice though."

*she waves for a waiter drone

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Oh I've been here before it's been a long while though I decided to come back just to look around have some fun I was not expecting to see it being this nice though."

*she waves for a waiter drone

"Then go around it!" He says. "Look you were trained, now stop calling me unless you have something to actually report."

He looks up.

"My apologies madam." He says. "It seems my coworkers feel the need to bother me about every little thing they already know to do."

He also orders a drink.

"I feel like an octopus trying to juggle gen torches." He says. "Perhaps that is what I was in a past life. But enough about me, what about you. Surely you have an interesting story or two, oh radiant goddess."

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Well, there is currently a war within me. And I guess that would be the second time today me jewels been smashes. Once metaphorically, and now literally. Other than that, I dont give one f***". He continued to drink, still oblivious to the fact that his facial hair was indeed from a marker.

"More like a war within your pants, pal." Luv replied, imagining the 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOH' sound in her head.

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-Ray silently cursed himself for not adding long eyelashes.- "Hrm.  Well, Nef Anyo is dead.  How's that for a start?"

"Wait, what? Neffy's dead? Since when?"

18 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Katherine listened again.  "We're not in that big a hurry.  The assault won't begin for some time yet.  We're still getting all the players in place.  I'll let the Arbiters brief you when you arrive, and I'll send clearance ahead so you don't come out of punch into a face full of lasers."  She threw a glance in Ares' direction, did a double-take when she saw him, then shook her head as she downed the last of the bottle.  "The booze is still playing tricks on my quick-sobered mind.  Ares doesn't go to bars..."

((Here's a link to the thread we're running to.  follow the procedure for entering the thread listed in the OP and mention Katherine's name when you do.))

Doren nods. "I'll go and get my people ready to go then. If you could send the coordinates my way, that'll make things easier. We don't have an army, but a lone Tenno can take out a platoon of whatever is being thrown at them."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"More like a war within your pants, pal." Luv replied, imagining the 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOH' sound in her head.

"Ahh, shut it!  AND TAKE YE BIRDS TA HELL!"  He drains the rest of the bottle, then throws it at the ceiling.  "AND GET ME A RAZE!  I HATE MUSTACHES!"  He suddenly finds something very interesting on the table, and begins to follow it with his finger.  

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Then go around it!" He says. "Look you were trained, now stop calling me unless you have something to actually report."

He looks up.

"My apologies madam." He says. "It seems my coworkers feel the need to bother me about every little thing they already know to do."

He also orders a drink.

"I feel like an octopus trying to juggle gen torches." He says. "Perhaps that is what I was in a past life. But enough about me, what about you. Surely you have an interesting story or two, oh radiant goddess."

"Well I used to be a scientist on a sentient research team for a small clan called lupis Cras, then I worked as a tech on a warship for a little while." 

*She takes a sip of her drink

"Then my team from lupis Cras called me up for some really important research on orokin tech and that's what I'm doing now. Really my life is kinda boring."

50 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

Doren nods. "I'll go and get my people ready to go then. If you could send the coordinates my way, that'll make things easier. We don't have an army, but a lone Tenno can take out a platoon of whatever is being thrown at them."

Katherine nodded in return.  "I'll see you soon, then."

After quickly typing the coordinates for him, she left.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gael is currently occupied "shaving."  Still oblivious to the fact his mustache is drawn on. "HEY! Ya got any sharper blades? Cause this bugger aint cuttin!"  

"Nah, keep it on pall. Girls loooove mustaches." Luv grinned.