The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Umbra blinked, solely in the metaphorical sense. His sensors didn't allow for blinking. Well, they DID, but he was too lazy to do it and no-one would notice or care.
Either way, he blinked at the situation that was developing, wondering if he should-
Yes. He should start dancing and blaring music in the pub until someone threw him out.

With no warning at all, he teleported into the middle of the floor and started playing Dschingus Khan: Moskau. Complete with dance.

Spoiler

MOSKAU, MOSKAU
I DON' KNOW THA' FREAKIN' WORDS
HO HO HO HO HO, HEY

MOSKAU, MOSKAU
HA HA HA HA HA, HEY

5 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Well I used to be a scientist on a sentient research team for a small clan called lupis Cras, then I worked as a tech on a warship for a little while." 

*She takes a sip of her drink

"Then my team from lupis Cras called me up for some really important research on orokin tech and that's what I'm doing now. Really my life is kinda boring."

"Sounds like you could use a hobby." He says. "Like...."

His comms buzz and he sighs.

"I'm going to let that go voicemail." He says. "Can't be that important."

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Sounds like you could use a hobby." He says. "Like...."

His comms buzz and he sighs.

"I'm going to let that go voicemail." He says. "Can't be that important."

"Well how about we start with dancing"

*She gets up and walks to an open space. She turns to look at Ares 

"You coming little lamb?"

Gael decided to put his "baby" away before he did something that would cause him to lose it, and another precious body part.

1 hour ago, Ghost333 said:

With no warning at all, he teleported into the middle of the floor and started playing Dschingus Khan: Moskau. Complete with dance.

Reveal hidden contents

MOSKAU, MOSKAU
HO HO HO HO HO, HEY

MOSKAU, MOSKAU
HA HA HA HA HA, HEY

Gael got up, and slapped umbra, hard.  He then went back to sit down, stopping only shove an osprey away.  "Bloodied birds.  Think they rule the world, do ye?"  He grabbed another glass, and continued his long, long day of drinking.  "So, barwench, what's ye name?  Unless ye like the term barwench."

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gael decided to put his "baby" away before he did something that would cause him to lose it, and another precious body part.

Gael got up, and slapped umbra, hard.  He then went back to sit down, stopping only shove an osprey away.  "Bloodied birds.  Think they rule the world, do ye?"  He grabbed another glass, and continued his long, long day of drinking.  "So, barwench, what's ye name?  Unless ye like the term barwench."

"It's Luv. Not like you'll use often..." she replied. Not often did she behave like this, but this Rhino was a real @ss, and no amount of bum kicking is going to soften the grudge. Besides, she can't deny it's a lot of fun.

She looked at Umbra, then again at Gael "And try not to hurt people I'm in dept of. Especially not in my bar."

18 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"It's Luv. Not like you'll use often..." she replied. Not often did she behave like this, but this Rhino was a real @ss, and no amount of bum kicking is going to soften the grudge. Besides, she can't deny it's a lot of fun.

She looked at Umbra, then again at Gael "And try not to hurt people I'm in dept of. Especially not in my bar."

"Oh please. He was askin for it with that horrid music. And who knows? I might get tired of saying barwench. Or not."  He grabbed some ice from a bucket, putting some down below, and began to munch on the rest. "So, why luv?"

4 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

Umbra blinked, solely in the metaphorical sense. His sensors didn't allow for blinking. Well, they DID, but he was too lazy to do it and no-one would notice or care.
Either way, he blinked at the situation that was developing, wondering if he should-
Yes. He should start dancing and blaring music in the pub until someone threw him out.

Reveal hidden contents

MOSKAU, MOSKAU
HO HO HO HO HO, HEY

MOSKAU, MOSKAU
HA HA HA HA HA, HEY

((Grab some more

Spoiler

))

Edited by Teloch

7 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Oh please. He was askin for it with that horrid music. And who knows? I might get tired of saying barwench. Or not."  He grabbed some ice from a bucket, putting some down below, and began to munch on the rest. "So, why luv?"

Umbra could live with the slap. He kinda deserved that.
But calling Moskau crap...
...oh, there was no apology that could excuse that insult.
"EXCUSE ME!?The Ash bellowed. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT DSCHINGHIS KHAN!?"

11 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Well how about we start with dancing"

*She gets up and walks to an open space. She turns to look at Ares 

"You coming little lamb?"

"Lamb?" He says with a glint in his eye. 

He twirls you around and then catches you, his eyes gleaming.

"I prefer to think of myself as a lone wolf, my dear." He says. 

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Lamb?" He says with a glint in his eye. 

He twirls you around and then catches you, his eyes gleaming.

"I prefer to think of myself as a lone wolf, my dear." He says. 

She giggles then says

"Just don't blow me down."

she grabs his hand and twirls herself around

Edited by (XB1)Vatasblubber

5 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

Umbra could live with the slap. He kinda deserved that.
But calling Moskau crap...
...oh, there was no apology that could excuse that insult.
"EXCUSE ME!?The Ash bellowed. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT DSCHINGHIS KHAN!?"

Gael calmly looks at him. "Ah please! Ye wouldnt know good music if it fell on ye noggin!  Now sod off!"  He waved away the ash, more annoyed than angry. "And dont go flailing ye arms around like a maniac."

7 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

She giggles then says

"Just don't blow me down."

she grabs his hand and twirls herself around

He feels you on then spins you, the other way, to the edge of his reach.

"I do not think you are one of the little piggies." He says. "A fox, now that would suit you. Beautiful and clever."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

He feels you on then spins you, the other way, to the edge of his reach.

"I do not think you are one of the little piggies." He says. "A fox, now that would suit you. Beautiful and clever."

"Smart and handsome. You're quite a catch."

She pulls in puts one hand on his shoulder and the other on his hip

7 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gael calmly looks at him. "Ah please! Ye wouldnt know good music if it fell on ye noggin!  Now sod off!"  He waved away the ash, more annoyed than angry. "And dont go flailing ye arms around like a maniac."

The smell of acrid smoke started to slowly occupy the air.
"Wouldn't...know..." Umbra hissed.
"LISTEN HERE YOU OVERCOMPENSATING NANCY! I KNOW GOOD MUSIC, AND YOU ARE SLAMMING SOME OF THE BEST SH*T THAT SURVIVED OLD EARTH!" The mercenary bellowed. A red mist leaked from around the mandibles on his helmet. "NOW YOU APOLOGIZE TO THE LATE, GREAT DSCHINGHIS KHAN OR SO HELP ME I WILL BREAK YOUR DAMN JOHNSON IN A WAY YOU WILL NEVER SEE COMING!"

5 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

The smell of acrid smoke started to slowly occupy the air.
"Wouldn't...know..." Umbra hissed.
"LISTEN HERE YOU OVERCOMPENSATING NANCY! I KNOW GOOD MUSIC, AND YOU ARE SLAMMING SOME OF THE BEST SH*T THAT SURVIVED OLD EARTH!" The mercenary bellowed. A red mist leaked from around the mandibles on his helmet. "NOW YOU APOLOGIZE TO THE LATE, GREAT DSCHINGHIS KHAN OR SO HELP ME I WILL BREAK YOUR DAMN JOHNSON IN A WAY YOU WILL NEVER SEE COMING!"

Gael instinctively drew his grakata, which was indeed shattered along with his cod piece.  When he tried to fire it, it broke into multiple pieces.  "DAMN THAT BARWENCH!"  He lunged forwards and punched at Umbra's face, hard.  "NO ONE CALLS ME A NAN!  YE BUGGER!"

((Roll for dodge! 1d20 AND IT IS 19))
-- Ghost333 rolls 1d20 = 19  --
Before the fist even connected, Umbra had teleported out of the way, re-appearing a few meters behind the Rhino. He knew there was a rule against brawls in classy establishments such as this, so he wasn't going to even try.
Even though he could probably knock the Rhino out in three seconds, give or take a few milliseconds.
And now the urge to taunt him was there.
God damn my cockiness!
"THAT WAS A $&*^ MOVE! APOLOGIZE!"

5 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

((Roll for dodge! 1d20 AND IT IS 19))

God damn my cockiness!
"THAT WAS A $&*^ MOVE! APOLOGIZE!"

"Huh? WHERE'D YE GO!"  Gael spun around, grabbing the beer bottle as he does so.  "FOUND YA!"  He brought it down over Umbra's head.  At least, he tried to.  An osprey shocked him from behind, and he spasmed out a bit and instead, broke the bottle on his own head.  He slumped down in his chair, a dazed look in his eyes.  "I need another drink.  And then a date.  And no, I will not apologize to d!k kahn.  Because he is just another dead bugger."

-Ray's night, he considered, was going well.  It could've been better, without that annoying cat especially, but still.  Then these two idiots just had to get into a fight.  By this point, his patience was, understandably, on the end of it's rope.  Quietly, he stood up, his helmet reappearing as he did so.  The sound of shotguns being armed made itself known.-  "Listen, you idiots.  I don't care who are you; I don't even care about the Ospreys right now.  But the Conclave room is two room down, on the left.  If you're going to keep fighting, might I suggest you go there?"

On 11/18/2016 at 5:44 PM, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Smart and handsome. You're quite a catch."

She pulls in puts one hand on his shoulder and the other on his hip

Ares opens his mouth to respond and notices the commotion.

He moves so that he stands between you and the combatants.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ares opens his mouth to respond and notices the commotion.

He moves so that he stands between you and the combatants.

"Why thank you."

She smiles at him then she looks over his shoulder and grimaced at  the commotion

"Myabe we should go sit down away from that?"

She points at the two idiots fighting over nothing

"We could eat?