The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

He looks mildly concerned about the two other Tenno.

"Yes." He says. "That would be good."

He offers you a seat again.

"What is your favorite food?" He asks.

She takes her seat 

"Thank you."

"Let see my favorite food. Corpus Cryo-drizzle or old earth spicy food. But I'm feeling adventurous so surprise me."

She look at the two fighting 

"I hope that occurred from alcohol because if not I'm truly worried for those two."

15 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

She takes her seat 

"Thank you."

"Let see my favorite food. Corpus Cryo-drizzle or old earth spicy food. But I'm feeling adventurous so surprise me."

She look at the two fighting 

"I hope that occurred from alcohol because if not I'm truly worried for those two."

He shakes his head. 

"I've been living in nutrient bars for the last two years." He says. "I've almost forgotten what real food tastes like. I was hoping you had a suggestion."

He looks way a menu and then waves over a server osprey. 

"This." He says, pointing to something. "We'll have two of these."

He folds up the menu and glances at the other Tenno.

"Looks like the calmed down." He says. "Some people can be so... volatile."

Luv stopped grinning a while ago, now frowning at the Rhino's idiocy, Umbra's lack of self-control, and of course, Ray's edginess. Not like it's anything new of course, so nothing to make her snap. Afteral, she knows exactly who the fire starter is, and it looks like what she already did to him was not enough to calm his nerves.

"Gael, why the hell are you even here? You seriously think you're going to get a girl with your behaviour? You're darn near hopeless." she seemed annoyed, but not raging or anything worse. She wasn't burning either, a good sign "You're concerning other couples, and the damages you caused already cost you a lot. If you don't want to add to it, I suggest you go to an actual bar for drunktards like you and get wasted there. Unless you want your gun to shoot like that for the rest of your life." it was obvious what 'gun' she meant with the last sentence.

-Ray reclined back and took a deep breath.  Then, a message came in.- "...Rhys, this had...Oh.  You're where now?  WHAT?!"  -Whate er he had been told seemed enough to take years off of his life.- "Oh...Okay.  Okay.  Why didn't...Yeah, I know you couldn't have...Yeah, yeah, look.  Ge to Angela.  She'll probably be able to help better than I can.  ...At that bar you sent me to.  I'm staying here a bit longer.  Methinks I have some comedy on hand for later.  Ok.  See you soon."

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv stopped grinning a while ago, now frowning at the Rhino's idiocy, Umbra's lack of self-control, and of course, Ray's edginess. Not like it's anything new of course, so nothing to make her snap. Afteral, she knows exactly who the fire starter is, and it looks like what she already did to him was not enough to calm his nerves.

"Gael, why the hell are you even here? You seriously think you're going to get a girl with your behaviour? You're darn near hopeless." she seemed annoyed, but not raging or anything worse. She wasn't burning either, a good sign "You're concerning other couples, and the damages you caused already cost you a lot. If you don't want to add to it, I suggest you go to an actual bar for drunktards like you and get wasted there. Unless you want your gun to shoot like that for the rest of your life." it was obvious what 'gun' she meant with the last sentence.

Gael frowned an looked a bit, sheepish.  "The ash man started it.  Please don't go there again."  He started to clean up the broken glass shards.  "And it looks like every girl here is either taken or nappin.  And, I dont really have any, dating expertise.  at all.  I was told to just be me self, so yeah.  I'm gettin the feelin that it won't work to well."  He tries to piece the bottle back together.  Key word is try.  "I mean, it works pretty good with dem Grineer girls.  Do ya want to give it a go?"

"There's a difference between being yourself and having manners. Try not to break everything you dislike, use your brain from time to time, don't get drunk again, and wait patiently for a date. I'm sure some hot Grineer girl will come in here eventually." Luv replied, her tone loosing it's irritated ink.

She looked over to Ray after he finished responding to his message "Problems?"

-Ray stood up.- "Major discovery regarding a certain pair of monarchs.  It's been good, hostess, but now I must go." -And with this, another smoke bomb goes off.  By the time the smoke fades, about a second later, so too has Ray.  ...If the Ospreys didn't null it.  He was sprinting from the bar.  At his table was payment for the drinks, at least.-

The pinball machines seemed to be a pretty popular attraction of the bar. Even if right now only one is occupied, there rarely was a moment none of them were. Lathi - the human girl with the brown ponytail - was still enjoying herself, not even bothered that at any time someone might approach her. Might as well have a good time while she waits. Though in a back part of her mind, she kinda hoped nobody would take interest, and at the same time she hoped the opposite.

There was one thing she didn't like when doing something for extended periods of time, and that was listening to the same music. She turned her head to see another woman standing by the joke box, and decided she was too lazy to change the song herself, so she called out "Hey, could'ya change the song? This one's getting repetitive..."

((You're welcome @Teloch .))

7 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gael continues to try to put the bottle back together.  "Grineer don't come round here."  He muttered under his breath.

((Is it okay for me to bring in another character?))

"We had a freaking Acolyte here once." replied Luv "There's a Corpus sitting right there." she pointed at the crewman with the spherical helmet, sitting alone at a table "We had a Nef Anyo imposter here too. So Grineer would be a common thing honestly."

((Are they going to be as problematic as this one?))

A tall, brunette woman walks through the door, looking back over her shoulder.  "Well, that guy was in a hurry.  Who scared him off?"  She was wearing a plain white shirt and kakies, with, flip-flops.  On her shoulder was a silver spider, no bigger than her hand.  She looks around the bar, then sighs.  "And they told me it would be easy.  What is it, nap-time?  Ah well, wait, why does everyone have a mustache doodled on?"  She takes a seat a few tables from Gael, who is still trying to fix the bottle, and still has the exact same progress.

22 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He shakes his head. 

"I've been living in nutrient bars for the last two years." He says. "I've almost forgotten what real food tastes like. I was hoping you had a suggestion."

He looks way a menu and then waves over a server osprey. 

"This." He says, pointing to something. "We'll have two of these."

He folds up the menu and glances at the other Tenno.

"Looks like the calmed down." He says. "Some people can be so... volatile."

She picks up the food the osprey just brought eyeing it suspiciously

"Do you know what you ordered because it looks disgusting" She tries a bite

"But it tastes great!" 

She looks over her shoulder 

"At least they calmed down"

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((OOC things that adress only me could be simply PMed, but whatever. What is it? XD))

(( Well i mean its good news for you and pretty much everybody else, but its meh news for me. Eraziel went through some changes, hes no longer a furry, hes just Kavat/Tenno hybrid. Also, he's gonna less of an a$$hole XD))

3 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

(( Well i mean its good news for you and pretty much everybody else, but its meh news for me. Eraziel went through some changes, hes no longer a furry, hes just Kavat/Tenno hybrid. Also, he's gonna less of an a$$hole XD))

((Maybe you could've... I dunno... just gone ahead and joined with him? You don't have to announce everything you wanna do, just go ahead and do it, and hope there's no ban hammer waiting for you. XD))

Just now, Denny2669 said:

((Maybe you could've... I dunno... just gone ahead and joined with him? You don't have to announce everything you wanna do, just go ahead and do it, and hope there's no ban hammer waiting for you. XD))

((XDXD Im gonna join, but i wanted you to know so you dont assume hes still a furry))

1 hour ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

She picks up the food the osprey just brought eyeing it suspiciously

"Do you know what you ordered because it looks disgusting" She tries a bite

"But it tastes great!" 

She looks over her shoulder 

"At least they calmed down"

It is a very spiced curry.

"Honestly no." He says. "I wanted an adventure. So I let my finger hover between two options and let them choose."

He takes a bite.

His eyebrow lifts.

"By the beard of Zeus!" He says calmly. "It seems you are not the only thing here that is hot."

Just now, Rakawan said:

It is a very spiced curry.

"Honestly no." He says. "I wanted an adventure. So I let my finger hover between two options and let them choose."

He takes a bite.

His eyebrow lifts.

"By the beard of Zeus!" He says calmly. "It seems you are not the only thing here that is hot."

She giggles 

"I guess it's hot I hadn't noticed." She waves over an osprey and orders a drink 

"Do you want something?"