The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

The woman pull out a cell phone, and dials a few numbers. "Hey! Whatcha doin? Oh that's nice! Is she cute? Oh come on! You really expect me to believe you dont even want to hit on her? Jeez, always makin things hard on me. Well just callin to let you know I'm at the bar place. What do ya think about datina tenno? Okay, thats good.  There are a good bit of perps here, lots of them hit that snooze button. Okay! Chao!"  Se ordered a sandwich, then just looked around at eveyone in a very dissaproving manner. Her gaze stopped on Gael. "Hey, hostess, what's his deal?"

20 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

She giggles 

"I guess it's hot I hadn't noticed." She waves over an osprey and orders a drink 

"Do you want something?"

His phone buzzes.

"I probably shouldn't." He says. "Is technically on call. Stupid Arbiter. I file for vacation once and and he saddles me with organizing rookies."

He takes a breath and calms down.

Ring!

"Let Dixon do it." He finally snaps. "Look I am on vacation. He's a good kid. Then fire them out of a canon into the sun. That's your problem. Goodbye."

He shuts off the phone and slides it into storage.

"On second thought I will have a drink." He says. "Waiter please toss this into the disposal."

He hands the serving osprey his phone.

"My apologies." He says. "No more interruptions."

Edited by Rakawan

On 11/3/2016 at 4:03 PM, Wolfheart297 said:

The Nova looked down at the robo-pup and smiled. "Awww, how cute!" She rapidly clapped her hands a few times then leaned down to stroke it's head softly a few times.

She then stood straight on the stool and looked at Valentine and nodded. "Can you imagine? We can already build entire relays and dojos using Forma. Who knows what other uses solid Endo could have? And, of course, I'd be happy to join you. Like you said, there could be some interesting things there." She smiled and bumped his shoulder softly with hers then tilted her head a bit. "A credit for your thoughts?"

((Apologies, I tend to disappear for portions of time, I'm back now. This time I forgot my account info and got too lazy to reset it till now))

"People tend to offer more than a credit for my thoughtss, I've had offers for me to do art solely for them, I refused of course. To answer your question, I'm just reminiscing about the past" an osprey veers into the kavat and knocks it off to the ground shattering it. .....................

20 hours ago, Rakawan said:

His phone buzzes.

"I probably shouldn't." He says. "Is technically on call. Stupid Arbiter. I file for vacation once and and he saddles me with organizing rookies."

He takes a breath and calms down.

Ring!

"Let Dixon do it." He finally snaps. "Look I am on vacation. He's a good kid. Then fire them out of a canon into the sun. That's your problem. Goodbye."

He shuts off the phone and slides it into storage.

"On second thought I will have a drink." He says. "Waiter please toss this into the disposal."

He hands the serving osprey his phone.

"My apologies." He says. "No more interruptions."

She smiles

"That's okay my communicator hasn't stopped buzzing all night... well it stopped when I threw is at a wall." She slightly giggled

"Wow, whatever I ordered to drink is strong." She waves over a water and asks what it is "Oh that explains it, I ordered corpus cryode wet." She smiles "Opps"

2 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

She smiles

"That's okay my communicator hasn't stopped buzzing all night... well it stopped when I threw is at a wall." She slightly giggled

"Wow, whatever I ordered to drink is strong." She waves over a water and asks what it is "Oh that explains it, I ordered corpus cryode wet." She smiles "Opps"

"I'll have one as well." He says. 

He folds his hands.

"So what are some of your hobbies?" He asks.

On 11/21/2016 at 5:44 PM, (XB1)chillichillman said:

The woman pull out a cell phone, and dials a few numbers. "Hey! Whatcha doin? Oh that's nice! Is she cute? Oh come on! You really expect me to believe you dont even want to hit on her? Jeez, always makin things hard on me. Well just callin to let you know I'm at the bar place. What do ya think about datina tenno? Okay, thats good.  There are a good bit of perps here, lots of them hit that snooze button. Okay! Chao!"  Se ordered a sandwich, then just looked around at eveyone in a very dissaproving manner. Her gaze stopped on Gael. "Hey, hostess, what's his deal?"

"He touched goods that weren't his." Luv said with a grin "So I touched his. Hard. With flaming metal. You can see the results on his codpiec- oh, right, I completely wrecked it and whatever was inside." the Ember laughed again "Now he's just drinking his sorrows away. But who knows, maybe he'll get to touch someone else's goods with less painful consequences... in some lifetime..."

Just now, Sintag said:

-A Loki Prime was in a seat before anyone had noticed him.- "So you broke his guns, eh?  Damn.  Must've been a good hit!  ...Did anyone catch that, or is it this vid I'm seeing?"

"Yep! It's already becoming a meme." She laughed.

"The War Within his pants... it's already more popular than Neffy getting rolled out of the bar and that acolyte duel."

The woman laughs, and gael tries to glare at her. "So you're the one who posted that!  Now I know who to thank!" 

9 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-A Loki Prime was in a seat before anyone had noticed him.- "So you broke his guns, eh?  Damn.  Must've been a good hit!  ...Did anyone catch that, or is it this vid I'm seeing?"

The woman moved to sit in front of him. "Heyo! Why'd ya sneak in here?"

"Heh.  Heh heh.  That's actually pretty funny.  Like I feel bad for 'im, but from what I'm hearing from 3DG3 on spacenet, he deserved it.  So, I'm assuming the obvious, and won't ask any dumb questions like 'are you the hostess' or 'are you available in that fashion'.  Nope.  Just gonna sit here and wait."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

The woman laughs, and gael tries to glare at her. "So you're the one who posted that!  Now I know who to thank!" 

The woman moved to sit in front of him. "Heyo! Why'd ya sneak in here?"

"Uh, hello?  Loki?  Sneakybeaky stuff's my thing.  Wouldn't be rignt if I didn't.  ...Besides, unless there was a bouncer here, I'm sure I'm good.  Just up and waltzed in through the front door*."

*While invisible

25 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Uh, hello?  Loki?  Sneakybeaky stuff's my thing.  Wouldn't be rignt if I didn't.  ...Besides, unless there was a bouncer here, I'm sure I'm good.  Just up and waltzed in through the front door*."

*While invisible

She chuckles.  "So?  Just cause ya can doesn't mean you should.  Besides, someone might trip over you."  The silver spider on her shoulder chirps in agreement.  She props her legs up on the table at an angle, leaning back in the chair.  "And if I remember correctly, the Ivara is much better at sneaking than the Low Key."

"Wrong." Came the reverberating scottish voice of a certain cybernetic cretin, who had teleported behind the woman and the Loki. "The best at sneaking is I, the GREAT Umbra! Fear me and my sneaky sneaking skills!" He said while flexing. Since he was wearing full armour and had no organic parts left, this only succeeded in making creaking noises and squishing up his arms.

Just now, Ghost333 said:

"Wrong." Came the reverberating scottish voice of a certain cybernetic cretin, who had teleported behind the woman and the Loki. "The best at sneaking is I, the GREAT Umbra! Fear me and my sneaky sneaking skills!" He said while flexing. Since he was wearing full armour and had no organic parts left, this only succeeded in making creaking noises and squishing up his arms.

"Please, Copperfield.  I know more than a few Houdinis, myself among them.  This one guy stole some weird Orokin chocolate, said to be a narcotic.  Sold it on the black market.  Last I heard of him, he was selling Soma Primes like rainwater."

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"But can she break weaponry...Without having to deal a firm kick to where the sun doesn't shine first?"

"Well, that bow is pretty strong."

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

The spider turned and hissed at the newcomer, raising its front legs to try to make itself look more threatening.  It still looked cute.  "So, uh, you trying to make me scared, or make me want to go out with you, cause right now, you look a little, poor."

41 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Please, Copperfield.  I know more than a few Houdinis, myself among them.  This one guy stole some weird Orokin chocolate, said to be a narcotic.  Sold it on the black market.  Last I heard of him, he was selling Soma Primes like rainwater."

"If they are talking about me, I certainly didn't sell it on the black market. Was still addicted to that sh*t when I did it." He muttered.

39 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

The spider turned and hissed at the newcomer, raising its front legs to try to make itself look more threatening.  It still looked cute.  "So, uh, you trying to make me scared, or make me want to go out with you, cause right now, you look a little, poor."

Umbra resisted the urge to squeak at the mechanical critter. Instead, he made an audible chitter in binary that, when translated, read as 'Squeeeee!' He hoped the spider would understand it.
"Neither, actually. I just heard an argument about sneaky 'frames and wanted to join in."

1 hour ago, Ghost333 said:

Umbra resisted the urge to squeak at the mechanical critter. Instead, he made an audible chitter in binary that, when translated, read as 'Squeeeee!' He hoped the spider would understand it.
"Neither, actually. I just heard an argument about sneaky 'frames and wanted to join in."

She holds out her hand and the spider walks down her arm onto the table.  "oh.  Well, you're not that sneaky.  And why'd you go 'squee' in binary?"  The spider walked in front of the loki, seeming to smell it.

17 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

"How the hell did you understand binary and why did the spider not react."

"I program things that run on binary.  I need to do last minute corrections.  And the spider uses BB coding."

14 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-The Loki glanced at the spider.-  "Huh.  What is this little fella, anyway?"

The woman smiles.  "He is a gallium based machine with a gallium alloy motor.  He needs to eat other metal to run, and probably thinks you smell good."  She flags down an osprey, and orders something.  She bridges her hands in front of her, still smiling.