The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

17 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gal does her best to ignore the strange, human.  She leans in closer to Hermes.  "So, who was that? your, mistress?"

"Friend of mine on spacenet.  Apparently he's off to go kill the Grineer Kweens or something among those lines.  I mean it's probably important.  Probably."

5 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

((Sorry for the long wait holiday kept me away))

"Hmm... My hobbies?" She rubs her forehead "I like to play video games sometimes. I'm almost done with DarkSouls 132. I read and watch a lot of T.V. But that's really it most of my time is spent at work."

"Married to the job." Ares says. "I can relate. I found a vintage copy of that game of the 54th edition in some old ruins, but there was no record of earlier versions. But there had to be a Dark Souls right, one that started everything?"

19 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Since Gamegod is back, even I won't seem quite as bad. Time to rejoin this... Again...))

A purple-and-gold Valkyr Prime with an Izvara Syndana, Gazal armor, a Phage, Twin Grakata and Venka Prime in her colours walked in. She had an aura of extreme boredom around her, and looked around slowly before yawning. She looked at the... Odd... Human with disdaint, and didn't show interest in anyone else. She sat down at a table far away from any humans and started carving a pattern in it with her Venka Prime.

The Valkyr Prime tried her best not to throw a tantrum over the human's actions and started building a wall out of her own brand of children's amusement, Lego Prime. It was most likely to block her line of sight so she woyldn't rip the human to shreds.

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Married to the job." Ares says. "I can relate. I found a vintage copy of that game of the 54th edition in some old ruins, but there was no record of earlier versions. But there had to be a Dark Souls right, one that started everything?"

"There has to be a one we wouldn't have gotten to 132 without a number one." she shrugs

"Now it's your turn. You pried all my hobbies out of me so, what are yours?" she says smiling  

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"There has to be a one we wouldn't have gotten to 132 without a number one." she shrugs

"Now it's your turn. You pried all my hobbies out of me so, what are yours?" she says smiling  

"Hunting, marksmanship competitions, and a smudge of gaming, spending on whether or not you count the Simulcrum." He says. "Well that and talking to beautiful women. But that last one is a very new hobby."

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

She smiles and giggles "Hunting and marksmanship? Are you a military man?"

"More of a civilian worker actually." He says. "I do a bit of contract work though."

He swirls his glass.

"It pays well and there aren't those silly rules about who I can and can't date." He says. "Best of all I get to set my own hours."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"More of a civilian worker actually." He says. "I do a bit of contract work though."

He swirls his glass.

"It pays well and there aren't those silly rules about who I can and can't date." He says. "Best of all I get to set my own hours."

"Setting your hours seems great. I don't get to set mine and I usually end up there from 11pm-5am. Or get called in during something important."

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Setting your hours seems great. I don't get to set mine and I usually end up there from 11pm-5am. Or get called in during something important."

"Oh I get called in for things." He says. "I was hunting on pluto, about to line up a perfect shot, when my boss calls me. Says some idiots shooting at him, wants a bodyguard. Of course he calls me, not his other minions."

He smiles.

"But I bet you have a worse story about your job." He says.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Oh I get called in for things." He says. "I was hunting on pluto, about to line up a perfect shot, when my boss calls me. Says some idiots shooting at him, wants a bodyguard. Of course he calls me, not his other minions."

He smiles.

"But I bet you have a worse story about your job." He says.

"It might not be worse but I do have one. We were once working with experimental chemicals and one of my idiot co-workers put the wrong on in and it exploded. But it didn't combust it made all thirteen of us lose our hair for two months." She takes a drink "Oh" she giggles "And the dog."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"It might not be worse but I do have one. We were once working with experimental chemicals and one of my idiot co-workers put the wrong on in and it exploded. But it didn't combust it made all thirteen of us lose our hair for two months." She takes a drink "Oh" she giggles "And the dog."

Ares laughs.

"That poor dog." He says. "You know I though about getting a pet myself. But I'm usually away so much I'd have to pay someone to look after it."

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Ares laughs.

"That poor dog." He says. "You know I though about getting a pet myself. But I'm usually away so much I'd have to pay someone to look after it."

"That's why the dog was there. The co-worker that blew our hair off was home two days a year so we let him bring the dog. Somehow the dog got in the lab and startled his owner which, in turn, made him drop the chemical." She laughed "If you train the pet there's a license you can get to allow them to come to work with you."

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"That's why the dog was there. The co-worker that blew our hair off was home two days a year so we let him bring the dog. Somehow the dog got in the lab and startled his owner which, in turn, made him drop the chemical." She laughed "If you train the pet there's a license you can get to allow them to come to work with you."

"Oh they'd be a blessing at work." He says. "Its more transportation that proves difficult. A lot of civilian transports don't like pets. They always want to scan you for lice and all that. It's really a hassle."