The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

32 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh they'd be a blessing at work." He says. "Its more transportation that proves difficult. A lot of civilian transports don't like pets. They always want to scan you for lice and all that. It's really a hassle."

"Pets are a hassle but that's why we love them. I once met a dog that was trained by monks and that was so still I thought he was a stuffed animal. He could also move a little to the left but not the right. He was one weird dog."

((Gilmore Girls reference check))

-It was quite clear Hermes was about to be amused by the Valkyr's seeming hair trigger temper.-  "3DG3, please tell me you're seeing this.  ...You're on."  -The selfsame server osprey came back with a fine bottle of red wine, then dispensed two glasses and flew off.-

18 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Pets are a hassle but that's why we love them. I once met a dog that was trained by monks and that was so still I thought he was a stuffed animal. He could also move a little to the left but not the right. He was one weird dog."

((Gilmore Girls reference check))

"My 'boss' has a Kavat that has trained itself to mooch breakfast off of humans." Ares says. "I think someone has been experimenting on it to make it smarter."

1 minute ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Yeah that's not typical cat behavior to be smart, kavats are a little smarter but... not usually that smart."

"He's even tried to steal my gear." Ares says. "He is a jerk, but a fluffy jerk, so he gets away with it."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"So..." Ares says. "Why science?"

"I went to college to be a history major but, I quickly learned that history is boring. So I picked up science and did really well. I got my Dr's and graduated in the top of my class. I was hired soon after as lead scientist on an R&D team developing sentient-orokin weapons." She takes a sip of her third drink "And before you ask no I don't know why I went to college for a history degree." 

On 11/28/2016 at 1:47 PM, Sintag said:

-It was quite clear Hermes was about to be amused by the Valkyr's seeming hair trigger temper.-  "3DG3, please tell me you're seeing this.  ...You're on."  -The selfsame server osprey came back with a fine bottle of red wine, then dispensed two glasses and flew off.-

Gal takes a sip of the wine.  "Tastes, fruity."  She then drains the whole glass.

On 11/28/2016 at 3:05 PM, Denny2669 said:

Luv seemed to be deep in thought, staring at the robotic spider "How would it react to other self-aware robots?"

The spider has stopped singing christmas tunes, and is now just going through some basic scales.

7 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Gal takes a sip of the wine.  "Tastes, fruity."  She then drains the whole glass.

The spider has stopped singing christmas tunes, and is now just going through some basic scales.

-Hermes has taken a slow sip of his wine.-  "It does.  Huh."  -He carefully sips at his glass.-

18 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"I went to college to be a history major but, I quickly learned that history is boring. So I picked up science and did really well. I got my Dr's and graduated in the top of my class. I was hired soon after as lead scientist on an R&D team developing sentient-orokin weapons." She takes a sip of her third drink "And before you ask no I don't know why I went to college for a history degree." 

"Sentient and orokin." He says. "That is impressive."

He takes a sip.

"I was always good at hunting." He says. "But in this age you need a job to support such hobbies. So I found some secondary skills I had and started doing contract work. My clan saw my potential and offered me the job."

He is still rather tight lipped about what he actually does.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Sentient and orokin." He says. "That is impressive."

He takes a sip.

"I was always good at hunting." He says. "But in this age you need a job to support such hobbies. So I found some secondary skills I had and started doing contract work. My clan saw my potential and offered me the job."

He is still rather tight lipped about what he actually does.

"So do you live here or do you live off world?" She asks then takes a small sip of her drink

On 11/30/2016 at 9:12 AM, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"So do you live here or do you live off world?" She asks then takes a small sip of her drink

"Offworld colony." He says. "Nice place... a bit far way though. The commute is lengthy."

He sips his drink.

"What about you?"

On 12/1/2016 at 10:14 AM, Rakawan said:

"Offworld colony." He says. "Nice place... a bit far way though. The commute is lengthy."

He sips his drink.

"What about you?"

((Sorry for taking so long))

"I live in a clan dojo/solar rail setup. It's nice but its all fake. Fake grass, fake trees, fake sand, and worst of all fake food."

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

((Sorry for taking so long))

"I live in a clan dojo/solar rail setup. It's nice but its all fake. Fake grass, fake trees, fake sand, and worst of all fake food."

"You should come visit sometime." He says. "We have real grass, real trees. We have real sand, well its more like eldritch, reality warping, sand. And we definitely have real food. My boss even has a lab for studying Orokin tech, and whatever other tech he feels like."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"You should come visit sometime." He says. "We have real grass, real trees. We have real sand, well its more like eldritch, reality warping, sand. And we definitely have real food. My boss even has a lab for studying Orokin tech, and whatever other tech he feels like."

"Maybe I will." She smiles "If you put in a good word for me. I Could look at a job there." She says with a giggle

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Maybe I will." She smiles "If you put in a good word for me. I Could look at a job there." She says with a giggle

He smiles as you giggle.

"I'll be sure to." He says. "So anything else you want to know about me?"

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Maybe not tomorrow but maybe next Monday at six thirty ill be ready for more prying."

"Well." He says. "One of us would have to visit the other then. I'm afraid my leave expires tomorrow."

He ladies you a datapad.

"Here is my contact info." He says. "And the location of the colony terminal. You really should pay a visit sometime."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Well." He says. "One of us would have to visit the other then. I'm afraid my leave expires tomorrow."

He ladies you a datapad.

"Here is my contact info." He says. "And the location of the colony terminal. You really should pay a visit sometime."

"Maybe I'll visit next Monday at six thirty. does that work for you?"