The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: pfff you aren't much better

-The chuckles from the Nyx Prime continued.-  "I've read your head.  You're not here for romance, you're here for a one night stand.  Now, as I've said before, leave me be."  -A Scindo Prime materialized on her back.-  "Before I have to use this, might I add."

1 minute ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: no I'm not here for just a 1 night stand because if I was I wouldn't pick you

"You literally just told me I'm the only other one here.  To my face.  Now, once again.  Leave me be."  -Her left hand took hold of the massive war axe slung across her back.-

-Finally, the giant thing vanished, as if into thin air.  She knew better, though.  Now that that creep was gone, she relaxed somewhat, allowing her helmet to fade away.  Just another veneer, however.  Underneath the helmet was a pale woman, snow white hair, kept long.  Her eyes were red.-  "Good riddance."

-Hermes looks at Lucy.-  "You, uh, OK there?  That looked like a hard hit."

-The Nyx has calmly whirled a storm of energy into her hands, shaping it like putty into statues before making a fist, returning the putty-like energy to an orb shape.-  "Huh.  That looked...Painful."

6 hours ago, Sintag said:

A second communication, to Luv.  "If this person tries...anything...Do I get permission to mind control him out?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah..." The hostess replied after a while, seemingly too captivated with the robo-spider "That perv has been all bark no bite from the beginning, we just ignored him. Space him out an airlock for all I care."

8 hours ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes looks at Lucy.-  "You, uh, OK there?  That looked like a hard hit."

-The Nyx has calmly whirled a storm of energy into her hands, shaping it like putty into statues before making a fist, returning the putty-like energy to an orb shape.-  "Huh.  That looked...Painful."

She walks past the Nyx, gently poking her in the nose.

"Boop!" She says happily.

She takes a seat near Hermes.

"Oh it's not that bad." She says, her helmet collapsing to reveal a young, and excited, face. "It stops hurting after the first five times. I'm Lucy!"

Her blonde hair flows down her back, or would it if wasn't charged with sparkles of pink energy, the same as her warframe. 

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She walks past the Nyx, gently poking her in the nose.

"Boop!" She says happily.

The human at the pinball machine stopped hammering the buttons for a second, taking a long and suspicious glance at the newest Tenno patron.

"She did NOT just say that... that's my line..." she muttered, in a low tone only audible to her. Her eyes glued themselves back to the pass time apparatus, hand hammering the buttons again. "Wonder if I can trademark it..."

"Boop™"

Edited by Denny2669

5 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-The Nyx shot Lucy an amused look.-  "Huh.  That just happened."

-Hermes, meanwhile, was cautious.-  "Huh.  Good to meet you.  My name's Hermes."

"I'm Lucy!" She says again. "But I already said that."

22 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Huh? Oh, yeah..." The hostess replied after a while, seemingly too captivated with the robo-spider "That perv has been all bark no bite from the beginning, we just ignored him. Space him out an airlock for all I care."

"Wait."  -The Nyx looked strangely hopeful.-  "I can really toss him out an airlock?  Please?"

-The Nyx simply grinned.-  "So attach an EMP to you, then space you.  Got it."

-Hermes was quiet.  This was either going to suck, or be really, really fun.-  "Hostess?  You might want to start hunting for cover.  Odds are she's serious."

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

"Wait."  -The Nyx looked strangely hopeful.-  "I can really toss him out an airlock?  Please?"

"Just make sure to space only him. Believe me, I know how fun it is..." The hostess chuckled at the memories. Poor Loki's...

31 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-The Nyx simply grinned.-  "So attach an EMP to you, then space you.  Got it."

-Hermes was quiet.  This was either going to suck, or be really, really fun.-  "Hostess?  You might want to start hunting for cover.  Odds are she's serious."

"Eh, why cover? I luv to be at the center of attention." bad pun detected, brace for impact.

"Nobody is, I'm afraid.  Hermes, if you shall?"

-Hermes grinned.-  "Removing annoyance, please hold."  -Within moments, a Decoy had been set.  Hermes switched himself to it, the decoy holding a "BRB" sign.  Then, like lightning, he was back, holding some sort of device.-  "Connect this to this, that goes there, annnnnd...Yeah, good."  -He held an odd looking device, which he promptly slammed into AP and switched on...Immediately frying the cyborg's systems.-  "Cre, now's your chance."

-The Nyx stood, a sadistic smile on her face as her helmet clasped back on.-  "You need to give us some space.  We'll write your orbituary for you."

"That was terrible."

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-The Nyx stood, a sadistic smile on her face as her helmet clasped back on.-  "You need to give us some space.  We'll write your orbituary for you."

"That was terrible."

Luv started clapping. Very... slowly...

"That was even worse than mine..."

((BTW, I gave Sintag DM permission to do stuff like this, if anyone's wondering.))