Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

6 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Cre calmly induced mind control on ap.- "Throw yourself out the airlock again."

-Within moments, again, he was gone.-

Luv laughed pretty hard, but more from AP's entrance than from getting spaced out the airlock again "What a retard. I just MUST put that on spacenet!" she then tried imitating him, as cringy as it was "I'M AN AUTOBOT! FEAR ME CHILDREN!"

4 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Well, I just built this little joy."  -A brand new Soma Prime made itself known on his back.- "From what I heard, it's pretty good once you give it a lot of Forma.  But enough about business.  What do you do when you're not in missions?"

"Oh I'm not allowed on missions yet." She says. "Still training. Only been Tenno for two days. Don't get a lot of free time."

Just now, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: *teleports * *gives alcohol to cre*

-Cre was deadly quiet.  Deadly, deadly quiet.  Then...- "Yes, this is Cre.  Set the one I'm looking at up.  Yes.  The bomb.  Thank you."

-Within moments, any system in AP was hacked and forced offline, then essentially magnetized tk oblivion.  At the same time, Cre had, again, hurled him out of the airlock, but this time, she gave him the Vay Hek Special - That is, throwing him, INTO THE SUUUUUUUUN!-

5 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: *teleports * *gives alcohol to cre*

4 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: I never get a chance

-Cre was deathly quiet.  Then...- "Yes, this is Cre.  Yeah.  Calling in that favor.  Yup.  Yes, I will.  Ok." -With this, every system in AP's body was hacked, without fail, then brought offline.  To make matters worse, Cre yanked out a massive magnet and ran it several times over AP.  To make matters even worse, she had him sent into the sun.-

6 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap: I never get a chance

Ap had a few moments of peace before Lucy runs, well skips, over and drives her fist into his face. For a petite woman she is able to put a lot of force behind the blow. He blast nodded ibex probably didn't hurt.

"BOOP!" She screamed directly in his face as he went flying.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh I'm not allowed on missions yet." She says. "Still training. Only been Tenno for two days. Don't get a lot of free time."

"I see.  Well, welcome to...being us, I suppose.  Need any Mods to help get you started?" -This was rare for him to offer, but anything to help.  At least it'd be put to better use than selling them on the market for credits.-

5 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"I see.  Well, welcome to...being us, I suppose.  Need any Mods to help get you started?" -This was rare for him to offer, but anything to help.  At least it'd be put to better use than selling them on the market for credits.-

"Oh Master Cass provides all the training equipment." She says. "But thank you for the offer. I'm not allowed to actually own stuff until I complete my training, but I may take you up on it then."

She calls over a serving Osprey.

"One Nippy drink." She says. "And one for a fellow booper."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Oh Master Cass provides all the training equipment." She says. "But thank you for the offer. I'm not allowed to actually own stuff until I complete my training, but I may take you up on it then."

She calls over a serving Osprey.

"One Nippy drink." She says. "And one for a fellow booper."

-Hermes smiled.- "I see.  Any advice, then?  Knowledge?  What to do, what not to do?  Things like that?  Trust me, being a Tenno isn't great the first few days, even with someone training you.  It gets easier, I suppose."

1 minute ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Ap:*teleports * you know that I can't be hacked unless by a spark mate

"Unless you encounter GM Fiat."

Someone poked him in the back with the Allspark, and his systems shut down.

Ellie wrenched his Spark out of his body and calmly deposited it into a pocket of Hammerspace, which promptly imploded into nonexistence.  Hoisting his body into the air, she marched off toward the airlock.

((From the very first page of this thread, you have been a disruptive influence.  You have displayed zero inclination to follow convention, wait patiently for responses, and have repeatedly circumvented happenstance to try and God-mod a character in a speed-dating thread, of all places.  Your fellow patrons have displayed repeatedly that your presence is not welcome here, and yet you continuously try to force your way into a thread where you have done nothing but ignore the rules, disrupt everyone else's enjoyment, and generally be an obnoxious jackass.

I am officially kicking you from the thread.  Please do not come back.))

2 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes smiled.- "I see.  Any advice, then?  Knowledge?  What to do, what not to do?  Things like that?  Trust me, being a Tenno isn't great the first few days, even with someone training you.  It gets easier, I suppose."

"Yes." She says. "So much yes. How do you aim a wormhole? Is Anti-matter drop really that bad of an idea in an enclosed space? Who is this Shadow everyone keeps telling me to look out for, does he need a hug?"

She rambles off several more things, both normal and odd, and finishes with.

"And where do you Boop a warframe?" She asks. "They don't all have nose areas."

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Unless you encounter GM Fiat."

Someone poked him in the back with the Allspark, and his systems shut down.

Ellie wrenched his Spark out of his body and calmly deposited it into a pocket of Hammerspace, which promptly imploded into nonexistence.  Hoisting his body into the air, she marched off toward the airlock.

((From the very first page of this thread, you have been a disruptive influence.  You have displayed zero inclination to follow convention, wait patiently for responses, and have repeatedly circumvented happenstance to try and God-mod a character in a speed-dating thread, of all places.  Your fellow patrons have displayed repeatedly that your presence is not welcome here, and yet you continuously try to force your way into a thread where you have done nothing but ignore the rules, disrupt everyone else's enjoyment, and generally be an obnoxious jackass.

I am officially kicking you from the thread.  Please do not come back.))

((I'm approving of this. Gamegod, you are officialy kicked. As fun as it was taking the p!ss out of you, enough is enough. Ignoring you didn't cut it anymore. Hope you have fun thinking about your life choices.))

"Finally, the end of Artorias. May that name never be remembered as this cringe overlord, but the badass knight from the abyss." Luv said in an overly dramatic monotone voice.

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Yes." She says. "So much yes. How do you aim a wormhole? Is Anti-matter drop really that bad of an idea in an enclosed space? Who is this Shadow everyone keeps telling me to look out for, does he need a hug?"

She rambles off several more things, both normal and odd, and finishes with.

"And where do you Boop a warframe?" She asks. "They don't all have nose areas."

-Hermes had a pencil and paper.- "Observe and be amazed.  Ok, so, for aiming Wormholes.  The wormhole won't pass through walls, floors, ceilings, anything with a definite presence.  It'll pass through enemies and allies.  Antimatter Drop is a bad idea in enclosed spaces if you need a group dead, as it limits your ability to steer it, limits the amount of firepower you can dump into it to make it make a bigger bang.  If you just need an out, though, I recommend anything but it.  And the Shadow is...Well, he's an assassin who hunts for us at random.  If you're visited by him in a mission, tell your allies, drop a Waypoint, and pray."

-Hermes ran through her list.-

"And to boop a Warframe, one must first locate where the nose should be.  More humanoid frames are easier to boop.  ...Speaking of, I need to remove this to drink.  Hang on."

-A set of clasps were undine, and the helmet was soon lowered, resembling devil horns on either shoulder.  Mercifully, the points were blunted.  Hermes himself had a head of blond hair, his eyes green.  His skin, like Cre, was also pale.-

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes had a pencil and paper.- "Observe and be amazed.  Ok, so, for aiming Wormholes.  The wormhole won't pass through walls, floors, ceilings, anything with a definite presence.  It'll pass through enemies and allies.  Antimatter Drop is a bad idea in enclosed spaces if you need a group dead, as it limits your ability to steer it, limits the amount of firepower you can dump into it to make it make a bigger bang.  If you just need an out, though, I recommend anything but it.  And the Shadow is...Well, he's an assassin who hunts for us at random.  If you're visited by him in a mission, tell your allies, drop a Waypoint, and pray."

-Hermes ran through her list.-

"And to boop a Warframe, one must first locate where the nose should be.  More humanoid frames are easier to boop.  ...Speaking of, I need to remove this to drink.  Hang on."

-A set of clasps were undine, and the helmet was soon lowered, resembling devil horns on either shoulder.  Mercifully, the points were blunted.  Hermes himself had a head of blond hair, his eyes green.  His skin, like Cre, was also pale.-

"What would happen if I hugged him?" She asked, probably talking about the Shadow.

The drink she ordered feels like something made pop rocks into a liquid form and added them to vodka. To describe it as being and exploding in ones mouth felt an understatement.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"What would happen if I hugged him?" She asked, probably talking about the Shadow.

The drink she ordered feels like something made pop rocks into a liquid form and added them to vodka. To describe it as being and exploding in ones mouth felt an understatement.

"Put simply?  Probably death.  The Shadow is edgier than an Ash and every bit as lethal."

-Hermes flinched from the first sip.  That...Actually might have hurt.  He was now very slow, very deliberate, with his sips.-

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"Put simply?  Probably death.  The Shadow is edgier than an Ash and every bit as lethal."

-Hermes flinched from the first sip.  That...Actually might have hurt.  He was now very slow, very deliberate, with his sips.-

Lucy downs a quarter of her glass with one sip.

"Meh." She says. "Barely nippy."

Either nippy does not mean mouth melting fireworks or this girl has steel intestines. She downs the rest in three gulps.

She tilts her head at you.

"You look like snow." She says, her words slurring almost imperceptibly. 

She reaches out and slowly taps your nose.

"Boop!" She giggles.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Lucy downs a quarter of her glass with one sip.

"Meh." She says. "Barely nippy."

Either nippy does not mean mouth melting fireworks or this girl has steel intestines. She downs the rest in three gulps.

She tilts her head at you.

"You look like snow." She says, her words slurring almost imperceptibly. 

She reaches out and slowly taps your nose.

"Boop!" She giggles.

-Hermes blushes a little.- "Thanks." -He smiles and taps Lucy on the nose back.- "Boop."

"It's a Loki Prime.  It's a fast frame, but light on shielding and health.  Focuses on deception, distraction, and evasion.  Nothing terrific, none of the powers can inflict direct damage...But tell me invisibility isn't awesome to my face."

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"It's a Loki Prime.  It's a fast frame, but light on shielding and health.  Focuses on deception, distraction, and evasion.  Nothing terrific, none of the powers can inflict direct damage...But tell me invisibility isn't awesome to my face."

"It's also the most annoying frame in existence. Which is why only a select few won't meet their end atop an overcooke pizza. Consider yourself lucky."

4 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Explosions are better." She says. "Explosions are always better."

She hiccups again.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Explosions are better." She says. "Explosions are always better."

She hiccups again.

"...Yeah, when your friends are making everything explode around you, it feels a little unfair.  Not gonna lie, when I say the toolkit on this one's boring, I MEAN IT." -He coughed into his elbow.-