Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

7 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"...Yeah, when your friends are making everything explode around you, it feels a little unfair.  Not gonna lie, when I say the toolkit on this one's boring, I MEAN IT." -He coughed into his elbow.-

Her words  are but more slurred now.

"I wanted to try a launcher for training." She says. "But someone called me a Tonkor Scrub. What does scrub mean?"

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Her words  are but more slurred now.

"I wanted to try a launcher for training." She says. "But someone called me a Tonkor Scrub. What does scrub mean?"

"It's an insult.  That someone thought you were gonna steal all the kills.  Probably.  Or they hate Tonkors."

On 12/08/2016 at 9:40 PM, Sintag said:

"It's an insult.  That someone thought you were gonna steal all the kills.  Probably.  Or they hate Tonkors."

"It's a dumb insult honestly. Scrub, as in scrubbing, is a washing technique, implying that you're scrubbing through your enemies. It's more of a compliment really. People just like using words they don't know... how the hell do I know this?" Luv said, confused herself "Dang you random facts! #unsubscribe!"

Edited by Denny2669

5 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"It's a dumb insult honestly. Scrub, as in scrubbing, is a washing technique, implying that you're scrubbing through your enemies. It's more of a compliment really. People just like using words they don't know... how the hell do I know this?" Luv said, confused herself "Dang you random facts!"

At that moment, the sinister laughing of a puddle could be heard. The mere sound made Umbra vibrate angrily. To him, the laughter was the sound of pain. Of cruelty. Of sadistic glee.
To him, it was the sound of the fourth wall breaking.

Again.

For the three hundred and sixty-seventh time.

15 hours ago, Sintag said:

"An insult?" She asks her eyes widening. "You mean... someone doesn't like me?"

Tears begin to form in her eyes.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"An insult?" She asks her eyes widening. "You mean... someone doesn't like me?"

Tears begin to form in her eyes.

"It's not you that they hate.  You're a kind person.  It's the weapon itself that they hate, and that's probably because they see it as too powerful.  But that's them; Every weapon's going to have it's naysayers.  But you, Lucy?  You're one of the nicest people I've been acquainted with."

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"It's not you that they hate.  You're a kind person.  It's the weapon itself that they hate, and that's probably because they see it as too powerful.  But that's them; Every weapon's going to have it's naysayers.  But you, Lucy?  You're one of the nicest people I've been acquainted with."

"Awww thank you!" She says, smiling again. "I don't like the thought that someone hates me. But enough about me. Tell me about yourself."

On 12/9/2016 at 0:09 PM, Rakawan said:

"Awww thank you!" She says, smiling again. "I don't like the thought that someone hates me. But enough about me. Tell me about yourself."

"Hmm...You're communicating with a spymaster.  Someone who makes his living stealing information or material to help our cause, no matter who sent the info.  The intel about Manics?  One part combat, two parts my intel, three parts Tyl Regor never shutting his upside down face about the project.  Some survival runs?  I'm that operative you're covering.  I'm basically the man who provides you the 'need to know' information about various things.  If that makes any sense."

Edited by Sintag
Annnnd I forget to Quote. GG SIN[2]

The Cybernetic Organism was bored. Enough to waste energy simulating a sigh. Were people seeing him as the Grand Galactic Inquisitor or something?

Out of boredom, he generated two fancy-looking stick-on moustaches and two equally fancy tophats. With maniacal intent, he teleported over to Hermes and Lucy, and with the speed of a reverse-molecular primed charger, he slapped the moustaches and hats on before teleporting back to his seat.

On 9/12/2016 at 3:37 AM, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Gal silently ate, soon clearing what was left on her plate. She was, unsure what to make if the recent occurance. Her annoyed confusion was obvious to anyone who looked at her. Her spider chirped loudly, jumping strait up to the ceiling. 

* Seeing Gal being confuzzled, a dark green and black Frost Prime decided to pay a visit to her a bit*

Why the nervous face? Are you waiting for someone?

On 12/9/2016 at 10:54 PM, Ghost333 said:

The Cybernetic Organism was bored. Enough to waste energy simulating a sigh. Were people seeing him as the Grand Galactic Inquisitor or something?

Out of boredom, he generated two fancy-looking stick-on moustaches and two equally fancy tophats. With maniacal intent, he teleported over to Hermes and Lucy, and with the speed of a reverse-molecular primed charger, he slapped the moustaches and hats on before teleporting back to his seat.

-Hermes observed the added cosmetics with the faintest hint of a grin.  He then, rather calmly, had an idea.  Removing the accessories, he turned Invisible, turning the set invisible as well.-  "Be back in a sec."

On 12/10/2016 at 0:32 PM, Sartactics said:

* Seeing Gal being confuzzled, a dark green and black Frost Prime decided to pay a visit to her a bit*

Why the nervous face? Are you waiting for someone?

-The Frost soon found himself, or herself, with a fancy new hat and moustache.  Hermes was back in the visible spectrum, sitting across from Lucy again, like nothing had ever occurred.-

13 hours ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes observed the added cosmetics with the faintest hint of a grin.  He then, rather calmly, had an idea.  Removing the accessories, he turned Invisible, turning the set invisible as well.-  "Be back in a sec."

-The Frost soon found himself, or herself, with a fancy new hat and moustache.  Hermes was back in the visible spectrum, sitting across from Lucy again, like nothing had ever occurred.-

*He noticed the hat and moustache on him and removes it since it doesn't suit him*

On 12/9/2016 at 5:43 PM, Sintag said:

"Hmm...You're communicating with a spymaster.  Someone who makes his living stealing information or material to help our cause, no matter who sent the info.  The intel about Manics?  One part combat, two parts my intel, three parts Tyl Regor never shutting his upside down face about the project.  Some survival runs?  I'm that operative you're covering.  I'm basically the man who provides you the 'need to know' information about various things.  If that makes any sense."

"Interesting." She says. "So can you keep a secret?"

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I'm not actually supposed to be here." She says. "I snuck out of the Monastary. So if you see a Trinity named Katherine don't attract her attention."

"I see.  Mum's the word, then.  ...Actually, are there any Trins here?  Don't see any..."

16 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"I see.  Mum's the word, then.  ...Actually, are there any Trins here?  Don't see any..."

She looks around.

"I don't know." She says. "But still, keep an eye out."

She sips her drink.

"So what is the most interesting mission you've had?" She asks.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

She looks around.

"I don't know." She says. "But still, keep an eye out."

She sips her drink.

"So what is the most interesting mission you've had?" She asks.

"This one time, I got stuck outside a Grineer base.  The really bad kind.  The kind that somehow drain all their oxygen in the outdoors.  So I sneak in, and there's these Manics, right?  Real nasty critters.  So I, being the...enterprising soul I am, hit them with an Irridiating Disarm.  You should've seen the spectacle.  And then, their captain comes down right as it's wearing off, the survivors have no idea what they just did, nobody understands anything, and every Manic in that room died to their own captain."

10 hours ago, Sintag said:

"This one time, I got stuck outside a Grineer base.  The really bad kind.  The kind that somehow drain all their oxygen in the outdoors.  So I sneak in, and there's these Manics, right?  Real nasty critters.  So I, being the...enterprising soul I am, hit them with an Irridiating Disarm.  You should've seen the spectacle.  And then, their captain comes down right as it's wearing off, the survivors have no idea what they just did, nobody understands anything, and every Manic in that room died to their own captain."

"Oh." She says. "I was expecting something more... swashbuckling."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh." She says. "I was expecting something more... swashbuckling."

"Well, there was this one time.  Got found, had no Energy, only had a Dakra Prime thanks to a Drahk Master swarm disarming me.  It was like fencing, except everyone else had guns.  Not a lot of swashbuckling can be done when your frame is so frail, you know?"

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"Well, there was this one time.  Got found, had no Energy, only had a Dakra Prime thanks to a Drahk Master swarm disarming me.  It was like fencing, except everyone else had guns.  Not a lot of swashbuckling can be done when your frame is so frail, you know?"

She looks bored.

"No." She says. "Something exciting, dramatic. Love, action, loss, treasure. Don't Tenno have any stories of those things?"

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She looks bored.

"No." She says. "Something exciting, dramatic. Love, action, loss, treasure. Don't Tenno have any stories of those things?"

"Outside of novels, I'm afraid not a lot.  And certainly none I've ever run into.  I'm usually on my own when I perform my work.  ...Well, if you're willing to listen to me yammer on, I do have a tale.  Just one, though.  Concerning the treasure.  It involves a man with everything and nothing, and a man with nothing, but everything, if that makes sense.  Care to hear?"

4 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Outside of novels, I'm afraid not a lot.  And certainly none I've ever run into.  I'm usually on my own when I perform my work.  ...Well, if you're willing to listen to me yammer on, I do have a tale.  Just one, though.  Concerning the treasure.  It involves a man with everything and nothing, and a man with nothing, but everything, if that makes sense.  Care to hear?"

She nods and sips her drink.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

She nods and sips her drink.

"There was a man who contracted a treasure hunter.  Sent him to Phobos, to the ruin of an old civilization.  Not Orokin, they were older.  But they were primitive.  The contractor hated them, but the hunter saw them differently.  Soon, he'd found the temple.  Inside was seemingly nothing.  Nothing but an old urn.  The hunter decides this is better than nothing, and takes the urn.  But the god inside that urn was annoyed, to say the least.  Soon, the treasure hunter was made to kill.  Once he had sated the god, he returned to that temple and returned the urn.  But by it's side was a second urn.  As soon as the hunter went to collect this urn, a voice was heard.  The contractor was quiet, his face moving, seemingly recognizing the voice, but soon dismissing it.  Again, the god within wanted him to kill, and again, the hunter did.  This time, there was a swarm of feral Kavats awaiting him, and he had to kill them off as well.  Setting this urn down, the voice returned.  Once again, the contractor spoke.  He recognized the voice.  A final urn.  Picking this one up, the hunter was made to hunt.  One last time, he hunted.  One last time, he returned the urn."

-Hermes pauses, taking a sip of his own drink and wincing, having forgotten it would hit him like a train.-