Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

7 hours ago, Sintag said:

"Well, there was this one time.  Got found, had no Energy, only had a Dakra Prime thanks to a Drahk Master swarm disarming me.  It was like fencing, except everyone else had guns.  Not a lot of swashbuckling can be done when your frame is so frail, you know?"

Umbra overheard the Loki's choice of weapon. After he told his story about that temple on Phobos, he teleported over to a spare seat one seat over
"So, a Dakra user, eh?" He said. "Good choice of blade, my friend. My early days saw me reliant on one of those old relics."

A lone feyarch oberon sits quietly alone in the cantina/restraunt his suit a coloration of a golden brass and dark brown the teritiary and lights on his suit being green the teritiary being a dark leaf green and his lights being a bright jade green he appears to be from a heavily forest area, probably earth as the lone oberon looked out of his element in tjis populated area but his fellow tenno kept suggesting he get some time off.

16 hours ago, Sintag said:

"There was a man who contracted a treasure hunter.  Sent him to Phobos, to the ruin of an old civilization.  Not Orokin, they were older.  But they were primitive.  The contractor hated them, but the hunter saw them differently.  Soon, he'd found the temple.  Inside was seemingly nothing.  Nothing but an old urn.  The hunter decides this is better than nothing, and takes the urn.  But the god inside that urn was annoyed, to say the least.  Soon, the treasure hunter was made to kill.  Once he had sated the god, he returned to that temple and returned the urn.  But by it's side was a second urn.  As soon as the hunter went to collect this urn, a voice was heard.  The contractor was quiet, his face moving, seemingly recognizing the voice, but soon dismissing it.  Again, the god within wanted him to kill, and again, the hunter did.  This time, there was a swarm of feral Kavats awaiting him, and he had to kill them off as well.  Setting this urn down, the voice returned.  Once again, the contractor spoke.  He recognized the voice.  A final urn.  Picking this one up, the hunter was made to hunt.  One last time, he hunted.  One last time, he returned the urn."

-Hermes pauses, taking a sip of his own drink and wincing, having forgotten it would hit him like a train.-

Lucy is watching you with wide eyes.

"And then?" She asks.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Lucy is watching you with wide eyes.

"And then?" She asks.

"One final time, the voice.  The contractor finally revealed it's identity; It was that of his own mother.  You see, this contractor was the last survivor of this primitive people, and as time passed, he repressed his memories and grew to outright hate the civilization.  The treasure hunter, meanwhile, was given a small urn, but examinations revealed...It was just an ordinary urn.  No demands from their god.  Nothing more to hunt.  Returning home, while none the richer monetarily, the hunter had gained a newfound appreciation for history...And a new friend.  You see, inside those urns were blueprints.  Some type of armor.  As it turns out, this armor was the exact form of the god who had made him a killer.  And as it turns out, some legends...Some legends never do die."

-Hermes flipped a silver coin into the air and Switched it.  Catching the object out of the air, he set it on the table.  It was an old-looking urn.-

"I was that hunter."

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"One final time, the voice.  The contractor finally revealed it's identity; It was that of his own mother.  You see, this contractor was the last survivor of this primitive people, and as time passed, he repressed his memories and grew to outright hate the civilization.  The treasure hunter, meanwhile, was given a small urn, but examinations revealed...It was just an ordinary urn.  No demands from their god.  Nothing more to hunt.  Returning home, while none the richer monetarily, the hunter had gained a newfound appreciation for history...And a new friend.  You see, inside those urns were blueprints.  Some type of armor.  As it turns out, this armor was the exact form of the god who had made him a killer.  And as it turns out, some legends...Some legends never do die."

-Hermes flipped a silver coin into the air and Switched it.  Catching the object out of the air, he set it on the table.  It was an old-looking urn.-

"I was that hunter."

Lucy applauds wildly.

"Now that!" She says. "Was a story!"

Just now, Sintag said:

-Hermes smiled just a little bit.-

"Heh...Thanks."

-Cre, meanwhile, was grinning from ear to ear.  She had a little idea, but she, for now, was wearing a less-than-sane grin.-

Lucy looks sad.

"I don't have any stories." She says. "I haven't done much exciting stuff."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Lucy looks sad.

"I don't have any stories." She says. "I haven't done much exciting stuff."

"Well, that's to be expected when you've only been among us for two days.  You'll find some stories, I promise you that much."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She smiles. 

"Well anything you want to know about me?" She asks.

"Well, I know your name, Warframe of choice, possible weapons of choice...Hm."

-Hermes took a moment, spinning a second silvery coin in his fingers as he thought.-

"Ah, got a question.  What's your favorite music?  Song, band, artist, anything goes."

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"Well, I know your name, Warframe of choice, possible weapons of choice...Hm."

-Hermes took a moment, spinning a second silvery coin in his fingers as he thought.-

"Ah, got a question.  What's your favorite music?  Song, band, artist, anything goes."

"Deth Rap." She says. 

She pulls out a music player and presses a button. 

An unholy commotion fills the room, shaking drinks and bones alike.

Death metal plays in the background as a man screams rap lyrics that might have something to do with the establishment and the "man" keeping everyone down. 

Or he could just be yelling. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Deth Rap." She says. 

She pulls out a music player and presses a button. 

An unholy commotion fills the room, shaking drinks and bones alike.

Death metal plays in the background as a man screams rap lyrics that might have something to do with the establishment and the "man" keeping everyone down. 

Or he could just be yelling. 

-Hermes was at ground zero of the metalpocalypse.  His bones were shaking, and it wasn't too much a stretch to assume he had made a terrible mistake.-

"Well.  Not my first choice, but...Good at intimidating the unwary, I suppose?"

-Suddenly, he had a music player, sending away a second coin.-

-Cre had gotten an audio sample now, and was currently hacking into Grineer Regulators.  All of them.-

2 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes was at ground zero of the metalpocalypse.  His bones were shaking, and it wasn't too much a stretch to assume he had made a terrible mistake.-

"Well.  Not my first choice, but...Good at intimidating the unwary, I suppose?"

-Suddenly, he had a music player, sending away a second coin.-

-Cre had gotten an audio sample now, and was currently hacking into Grineer Regulators.  All of them.-

As suddenly as it had started, nay assaulted your ear, the "music" stopped. 

"WHAT DID YOU THINK?" Lucy bellows. "Good right!?"

Edited by Rakawan

-Hermes could tell he was going to have tinnitus for a while.-  "Not my taste of music, to be quite honest with you.  A bit too...Loud, I suppose?"

-Cre chuckled as she watched the mental responses of the Grineer, then her eyes went wide in a 'holy hell' manner when she saw some of them literally keel over and die.-

6 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes could tell he was going to have tinnitus for a while.-  "Not my taste of music, to be quite honest with you.  A bit too...Loud, I suppose?"

-Cre chuckled as she watched the mental responses of the Grineer, then her eyes went wide in a 'holy hell' manner when she saw some of them literally keel over and die.-

"Loud?" She asks, her voice fading to normal. "Never bothered me much. Master Darrin says I have hippo asthesia or something. Says some of my senses are less sensitive than most people's."

59 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Loud?" She asks, her voice fading to normal. "Never bothered me much. Master Darrin says I have hippo asthesia or something. Says some of my senses are less sensitive than most people's."

"Hypoesthesia?  I see.  Interesting to note."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That's the word." She says. "So what music do you like?"

"Classical music.  Pre-Orokin.  Things of that nature."

-A click of the 'Play' button on his own music player sounded off the tune of "Jailbreak."-

6 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Classical music.  Pre-Orokin.  Things of that nature."

-A click of the 'Play' button on his own music player sounded off the tune of "Jailbreak."-

She tilts her head. 

"I don't hear anything." She says. "Has it started?"

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

She tilts her head. 

"I don't hear anything." She says. "Has it started?"

-Hermes nodded, then pulled out a pair of earbuds, gave them to Lucy, plugged them into his music player, rewound it to the beginning, and hit play again.-

26 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes nodded, then pulled out a pair of earbuds, gave them to Lucy, plugged them into his music player, rewound it to the beginning, and hit play again.-

Lucy turns it up till you can almost hear it. She nods slowly.

A rather peeved looking Valkyr walked in and sat at one of the tables alone, slumping down into her chair. She wore a Basalt helmet with a Rubedo Syndana on her back, her armour coloured a red and black with white accents.

She rather absentmindedly grabbed the menu and held it loosely between two fingers, lazily reading through the ways she could get through this night.

Swfh1An.jpg

Edited by IceDragonofAmber