Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

21 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

((Is this...SAB!?))

((The legend lives!))

19 minutes ago, Teloch said:

((Why did I run out of male OCs? Whyyy?))

Reveal hidden contents

4333837.jpg

((Same here! >~< Nobody steal her while I forcefully rip one OC out from another RP! ... jk, you can have her, if you're faster... I DARE YOU!))

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((The legend lives!))

((Same here! >~< Nobody steal her while I forcefully rip one OC out from another RP! ... jk, you can have her, if you're faster... I DARE YOU!))

((Meh. Gotta complete dem reply in FL... Stuck at 4k words >__>))

A Hyekka master, jittery and flanked by two Kavats, strides into the room.

"Sooo many kitties." She rasps stroking her pets. "Oh don't worry my dears. You are all much prettier than those ugly metal cysts."

She takes a table and waits for a handsome, or brave, person to approach. 

6 hours ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

A rather peeved looking Valkyr walked in and sat at one of the tables alone, slumping down into her chair. She wore a Basalt helmet with a Rubedo Syndana on her back, her armour coloured a red and black with white accents.

She rather absentmindedly grabbed the menu and held it loosely between two fingers, lazily reading through the ways she could get through this night.

Reveal hidden contents

Swfh1An.jpg

((CHOO CHOO! THE UMBRA TRAIN HAS SUDDENLY LOST IT'S BREAKS!))
Umbra looked over to the Valkyr. The first thought that crossed his mind was 'Christ, there's a lot of Valkyrs.'
The second thought was 'HOLY SHIRTS ON A SH*T SHAPED SHINGLE COVERED IN BISCUITS, THAT'S SAB.' He hadn't met her, but Hexer spoke of her. Not exactly highly or lowly, but he spoke of her nonetheless.
And what he had heard of her heralded interest.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Umbra asked as he teleported over, bringing his seat with him. He tried to adopt a suave pose, but all he did was get his leg stuck in the table and the chair stuck in another chair.
Teleportation 101: regardless of the method, always ensure the exit point is free of clutter.

18 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

((CHOO CHOO! THE UMBRA TRAIN HAS SUDDENLY LOST IT'S BREAKS!))
Umbra looked over to the Valkyr. The first thought that crossed his mind was 'Christ, there's a lot of Valkyrs.'
The second thought was 'HOLY SHIRTS ON A SH*T SHAPED SHINGLE COVERED IN BISCUITS, THAT'S SAB.' He hadn't met her, but Hexer spoke of her. Not exactly highly or lowly, but he spoke of her nonetheless.
And what he had heard of her heralded interest.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Umbra asked as he teleported over, bringing his seat with him. He tried to adopt a suave pose, but all he did was get his leg stuck in the table and the chair stuck in another chair.
Teleportation 101: regardless of the method, always ensure the exit point is free of clutter.

Sab looked at her new visitor, sighed, muttered quietly about how it could've been much worse before reaching the conclusion that she was going to spend alot of time at the bar.

"I'm not sure, I think your other chair might've beat you to it."

The Feyarch Oberon watched with general interest of umbra and Sab seeing as he was not sitting with anyone he stared some proping his head with one hand. To which made him decide to remove his helmet the man underneath the warframe looked youngish his hair being brown and a dark green like he was an embodiment of earths forests his eyes were yellow with green cybernetics implanted in the middle but they glew brilliantly in a bright jade green as he watched on.

Edited by (XB1)Secret Abraham
Mistype

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Secret Abraham said:

The Feyarch Oberon watched with general interest of umbra and Sab seeing as he was not sitting with anyone he stared some proping his head with one hand. To which made him dwcide to remove his helmet the man underneath the warframe looked youngish his hair being brown and a dark green like he was an embodiment of earths forests his eyes were yellow with green cybernetics implanted in the middle but they glew brilliantly in a bright jade green as he watched on.

"Hey you."  -The voice sounded like it could come from...Well, anywhere in the bar, really.-  "I'm the Nyx in the corner.  Got nobody else sitting here, figured you'd want to...hic...Sit here as well.  As a note; I'm also very drunk."

On 12/14/2016 at 7:07 PM, Rakawan said:

Lucy turns it up till you can almost hear it. She nods slowly.

"It's a classic.  I love this sort of music!"  -Hermes was also now hunting for hearing aids, or anything of that nature.  While numbness in the ears might seem a good thing, not being able to hear certain sounds might hamper Lucy.-

Just now, (Xbox One)Secret Abraham said:

The oberon stood from his table and walked to the bar his hunting instincts keen on finding the nyx whom intruded his mind when he found her he simply looked to the nyx and says "Good morning, it pleases me that you wish to share a drink with me."he then bows his head to her.

"Wait, it's morning?"  -The Nyx was checking her watch.-  "Woah.  OK, time just flew.  Anyhow, name's Cre.  I'll communicate mostly in your head, because I'm very drunk, and any effort with the vocal cords might sound like a combination of dying kittens and nails on a chalkboard."  -Cre was eyeing the Oberon, distinctly red eyes doing so...And it was tough telling where the sclera ended and the iris began.-

13 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"It's a classic.  I love this sort of music!"  -Hermes was also now hunting for hearing aids, or anything of that nature.  While numbness in the ears might seem a good thing, not being able to hear certain sounds might hamper Lucy.-

She seems to enjoy the music.

"Cre it's a pleasure to meet you my name is.... I am sorry i still cannot remember my name but most just call me knight as that is my title." he looked into the nyxs red eyes his own scelra and iris were easily identifiable but the difference being how bright his green irises were but his eyes looked like one of the hunter and days "Your eyes are quite nice miss cre they show power. Fitting for your capability to speak via telepathy."

Edited by (XB1)Secret Abraham
Typo error

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She seems to enjoy the music.

-Hermes was tinkering with some kind of device now.  Beside it sat an opened box.-  "Right, just ordered these in.  I'm going to need you to help me calibrate them, so...Here."  -He slid the device, now revealed to look like a pair of wireless earbuds, across to Lucy.  Carefully.-

2 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes was tinkering with some kind of device now.  Beside it sat an opened box.-  "Right, just ordered these in.  I'm going to need you to help me calibrate them, so...Here."  -He slid the device, now revealed to look like a pair of wireless earbuds, across to Lucy.  Carefully.-

"I have something like those." She says, tilting her head. You can see small eating like attachments. "They translate speech into text that my contacts display. So I can 'hear' you." 

She gestures to the music player. 

"Music however proves much harder. There aren't words for tunes." She says. "Reading 'heavy metal bass chord' isn't as exciting as feeling it."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I have something like those." She says, tilting her head. You can see small eating like attachments. "They translate speech into text that my contacts display. So I can 'hear' you." 

She gestures to the music player. 

"Music however proves much harder. There aren't words for tunes." She says. "Reading 'heavy metal bass chord' isn't as exciting as feeling it."

"I see...Huh.  That's...Actually pretty cool."  -He looks impressed, quietly nodding."

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Secret Abraham said:

"Cre it's a pleasure to meet you my name is.... I am sorry i still cannot remember my name but most just call me knight as that is my title." he looked into the nyxs red eyes his own scelra and iris were easily identifiable but the difference being how bright his green irises were but his eyes looked like one of the hunter and days "Your eyes are quite nice miss cre they show power. Fitting for your capability to speak via telepathy."

"Knight, eh?  Heh.  ...Also, my eyes happen to show that they're quite bloodshot.  Hindsight, I shouldn't have downed that entire bottle of vodka so fast."