Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Secret Abraham said:

Knight chuckled and says "I like to try to look past any imperfections were mortal beings after all, to me your bloodshot eyes are just a perfectly normal thing, though mayhaps you should get some rest soon or you're going to have a massive headache."

"It still doesn't change the fact I'm drunk as hell.  As for sleep?  That's for the weak!"  -Cre chuckled, then...-  "Myeh, that being said, I probably should go home.  Good Knight."  -With this, Cre stood, absolutely hammered, and waltzed out the front door.  She only tripped twice, go team!-

39 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"It still doesn't change the fact I'm drunk as hell.  As for sleep?  That's for the weak!"  -Cre chuckled, then...-  "Myeh, that being said, I probably should go home.  Good Knight."  -With this, Cre stood, absolutely hammered, and waltzed out the front door.  She only tripped twice, go team!-

The Ember looked after Cre, laughing quietly as at her drunk walk. She was a little confused by her conversation with the Oberon, but then remembered: Nyx.

She looked over to Knight "So, tell me, how does a drunk Nyx sound? Did she put awkward images in your head? I gotta know!"

2 hours ago, Sintag said:

"I see...Huh.  That's...Actually pretty cool."  -He looks impressed, quietly nodding."

"Knight, eh?  Heh.  ...Also, my eyes happen to show that they're quite bloodshot.  Hindsight, I shouldn't have downed that entire bottle of vodka so fast."

"How do yours work?" She asks, looking at the new ones.

12 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"...god damnit! I thought I fixed the secondary teleport displacement!" Umbra muttered. "Well, at any rate, Umbra Trayzin Vaeleri Chaucet. A pleasure to meet you." He held his hand out to shake on instinct.

Sab rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, giving Umbra a firm handshake while putting on her most posh accent imaginable. "Saboteur Irritum Primaris the First!" She twirled her other arm and gave a little bow. "At your service."

3 hours ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

Sab rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, giving Umbra a firm handshake while putting on her most posh accent imaginable. "Saboteur Irritum Primaris the First!" She twirled her other arm and gave a little bow. "At your service."

"A pleasure to finally meet you. Hexer mentioned you at some point when the topic of conversation turned to 'senseless waste of life and resources.' That being said, you weren't mentioned AS a senseless waste. You were mentioned as 'crazy, insane, and someone I might get along with.'" The Cybernetic organism said, sitting up straight.

16 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

The Ember looked after Cre, laughing quietly as at her drunk walk. She was a little confused by her conversation with the Oberon, but then remembered: Nyx.

She looked over to Knight "So, tell me, how does a drunk Nyx sound? Did she put awkward images in your head? I gotta know!"

Knight looked to a Ember now speaking to him and says "well no actually she sounded completely normal when she used telepathy to talk instead of her voice. As for visions? She implanted none into my head." knight looked the ember up and down to get a quick look at who he is talking to it was worth noting knight was not wearing his helmet he looked youngish like ge was in his early twenties his hair being brown with streaks of dark green here and there his eyes were yellow with green cybernetics in the middle qhich glew brightly knight speaks again "And what brings a lady of fire to this humble oberon?"

8 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

"A pleasure to finally meet you. Hexer mentioned you at some point when the topic of conversation turned to 'senseless waste of life and resources.' That being said, you weren't mentioned AS a senseless waste. You were mentioned as 'crazy, insane, and someone I might get along with.'" The Cybernetic organism said, sitting up straight.

"Oh yeah, Hexer, I remember him. Puny human, about yeh high, has hair, I think." Sab leaned back in her chair, arms crossed at her chest. "Not sure why HE'D call me crazy, if anything I was one of the more humane members of his squad."

Sab requisitioned a random patron's beer with a Ripline, sipping it while her head was cocked in contemplation. "Maybe it was because I'd threatened to blow up the dojo and shove sticks up the clan leader's a$$, but what self-respecting Valkyr hasn't atleast once in their life?"

3 minutes ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

"Oh yeah, Hexer, I remember him. Puny human, about yeh high, has hair, I think." Sab leaned back in her chair, arms crossed at her chest. "Not sure why HE'D call me crazy, if anything I was one of the more humane members of his squad."

Sab requisitioned a random patron's beer with a Ripline, sipping it while her head was cocked in contemplation. "Maybe it was because I'd threatened to blow up the dojo and shove sticks up the clan leader's a$$, but what self-respecting Valkyr hasn't atleast once in their life?"

"Puny? Hexer? Hah!" Umbra laughed. "That's a good one."

"Man, the hell did that clan leader do? Steal your tonkor and use it as a toy?" He asked, hailing an osprey over and ordering three large bowls of chips. One with gravy, one with chicken salt, and one with both.

Sab shook her head and removed her helmet, setting it on the table. She had black hair that fell to just between the shoulder blades, and white glowing eyes. Her hair was quite messy, with knots, split ends and what he swore were singe marks spread throughout.

"No, after a long, gruelling mission, where we had to fight a bloody King Kong to the near brink of death, he refused to pay us. The mission also turned out to be a massive trap with hundreds of Tenno ending up either dead or captured, but the important part is we didn't get paid."

She leaned back in her seat. "Also he was a Prime." She took another sip. "Because f*ck Primes."

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"How do yours work?" She asks, looking at the new ones.

"Mine merely act as hearing aids of sorts.  I've modified them somewhat, so they can counteract the numbness in your ears.  But what you've got is much cooler than mine..."

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Secret Abraham said:

Knight looked to a Ember now speaking to him and says "well no actually she sounded completely normal when she used telepathy to talk instead of her voice. As for visions? She implanted none into my head." knight looked the ember up and down to get a quick look at who he is talking to it was worth noting knight was not wearing his helmet he looked youngish like ge was in his early twenties his hair being brown with streaks of dark green here and there his eyes were yellow with green cybernetics in the middle qhich glew brightly knight speaks again "And what brings a lady of fire to this humble oberon?"

The Ember pouted, expecting something more interesting. Then her wish was fulfilled in a different way...

Her eyes darted to the Valkyr, and she couldn't help but whisper to herself "Holy quad Grakatas... it's Sab! My spacenet prankster idol!" she was visibly trying to keep in a fan girl screech...

On 12/17/2016 at 9:25 AM, Sintag said:

"Mine merely act as hearing aids of sorts.  I've modified them somewhat, so they can counteract the numbness in your ears.  But what you've got is much cooler than mine..."

She pries on of hers out and places yours in. 

"So how do we calibrate them?" She asks.

Edited by Rakawan

The Hyekka master leaves, her kitties getting hungry and looking ready to begin howling.

On her way or she bumps into a dark skinned and rugged man wrapped in copper and purple robes and carrying a Gazal Machete. A Gazal djinn hovers by his shoulder. 

"Have you ever seen so many godkin in one place?" He asks he sentinel. 

It beeps. 

"Neither have I." He says. "To court one will be the highest of honors."

25 minutes ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

Sab snatched up the basket of chicken salt chips before they'd even hit the table, beginning to consume them at a rather worrying rate.

"Thwanks... mwight aye sway, yew luke vewy... uhhh... ummm" She swallowed her mouthful of chips. "Cybernetic, that's it."

"That's because I am." Umbra said, thumping his chest. It rang out with a hollow 'clang!' "I used to be squishy, but then I replaced everything. After I got a nanite network augment, that's when I replaced absolutely everything in me. 100% inorganic materials."

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

She pries on of hers out and places yours in. 

"So how do we calibrate them?" She asks.

-Hermes quietly holds the second one.-  "They'll calibrate on their own at first.  If you can hear me easier, that's a good thing, it means calibration is working.  From the initial calibration, they're designed to then do the following.  They will begin to discern what a voice is, like mine or yours, and then discern things like gunfire of exceptionally lpud music.  This process is, again, automatic, but watch out and limit exposure to aforementioned gunfire for the first few days.  Too much, and you run the risk of that getting amplified to match voices, and then we're going to have to recalibrate.  The next step thereafter is...A little complicated, but not on your end.  You'll be able to remove the implants, because after that step, quoting the manual, they will have injected you with subdermal implants calibrated, hopefully, properly.  If you need to recalinrate, it'll recall the implants.  Once those are in the ear, you're good to go."

6 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes quietly holds the second one.-  "They'll calibrate on their own at first.  If you can hear me easier, that's a good thing, it means calibration is working.  From the initial calibration, they're designed to then do the following.  They will begin to discern what a voice is, like mine or yours, and then discern things like gunfire of exceptionally lpud music.  This process is, again, automatic, but watch out and limit exposure to aforementioned gunfire for the first few days.  Too much, and you run the risk of that getting amplified to match voices, and then we're going to have to recalibrate.  The next step thereafter is...A little complicated, but not on your end.  You'll be able to remove the implants, because after that step, quoting the manual, they will have injected you with subdermal implants calibrated, hopefully, properly.  If you need to recalinrate, it'll recall the implants.  Once those are in the ear, you're good to go."

She pops the other in. 

"Thank you!" She says. "They sound wonderful."

She leans forward. 

"So tell me more about yourself while we wait." She says. "How old are you?"

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

She pops the other in. 

"Thank you!" She says. "They sound wonderful."

She leans forward. 

"So tell me more about yourself while we wait." She says. "How old are you?"

"Discounting cryostasis, 22.  I know it's rude to ask a lady, but may I ask the same of you?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Come to think of it I may also have poor taste." She says. "You might not want to drink nippy drinks."

"Noted.  Very much noted."  -Hermes slid his drink away.-  "Gonna be recovering from that for a few days..."