Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She smiles and taps yours.

"Boop." She says. "Hey the ear things are working!"

-Hermes smiled.  This was good.  He then, using his extensive reach and flexibility, moved forward quite quickly, giving Lucy a peck on the cheek.-

2 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes smiled calmly.- "Well, if you want to get out of here, I'm more than happy for suggestions."

"Well I have to be back soon, before my instructor realizes I'm missing." She says. "But you could always come visit me. Or I could try to sneak away to visit you."

"I'd be more than happy to visit."

She gives you the coordinates then checks her watch.

"Oh boy!" She exclaims. "It is really late. I'll see you around!"

She wolfs down the nippy drink and pecks you on the cheek before hurrying off. 

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

"Surprise."  -He chuckled lightly.-

-Cre, meanwhile, was quiet for a while, watching, waiting...-

The desert dweller with the Djinn moves to sit at Cre's table. 

"Hello, most beautiful goddess." He says. "I hope I am not intruding."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The desert dweller with the Djinn moves to sit at Cre's table. 

"Hello, most beautiful goddess." He says. "I hope I am not intruding."

"Meh, not really.  Although I'm going to clear one thing right now.  If you're anything like the last idiot who attempted to date me...No, sorry, the LAST guy wasn't an idiot, but if you're at all like the first person to try, I hope you have a resistance to space.  As in, total vacuum."

Edited by Sintag

"Meh, not really.  Although I'm going to clear one thing right now.  If you're anything like the last idiot who attempted to date me, I hope you have a resistance to space.  As in, total vacuum."

"I believe I arrived too late to witness whatever transgressions earned such a fate." He says. "Would I be correct in assuming he was the sort whose funeral would be celebrated, not mourned?"

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I believe I arrived too late to witness whatever transgressions earned such a fate." He says. "Would I be correct in assuming he was the sort whose funeral would be celebrated, not mourned?"

"Give this one a million Credits.  And, sadly, you did...Unless the hostess put it on spacenet.  She probably did." -Cre seemed...Not quite in any mood.  This guy certainly at least wasn't an arse.  Still, she did feel bad for ditching that Oberon.-

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"Give this one a million Credits.  And, sadly, you did...Unless the hostess put it on spacenet.  She probably did." -Cre seemed...Not quite in any mood.  This guy certainly at least wasn't an arse.  Still, she did feel bad for ditching that Oberon.-

"You are a godkin, a Tenno, correct?" He asks. 

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

((Annnd I forget to quote.  GG Sin[3!]))

-Hermes promptly realized; What was he still doing here?  Sending his urn back to his ship, he himself was gone, just as mysteriously as he had arrived.-

On 12/23/2016 at 3:05 PM, Rakawan said:

-Realizing she probably mumbled, that vodka was serious stuff, Cre nodded.- "A Nyx Prime, to be specific." -Clearing her throat, she took on the hammiest 'Saturday morning cartoon villain' voice she could.- "I can melt your brains, with my pinky!"

On 22 December 2016 at 6:08 PM, Ghost333 said:

"Yeah, well, I think it'd be worse if you saw the maw of hell that occupies the area where my mouth is. Especially when I am eating. Seriously, I only save this sight for people who really piss me off. Usually because it's the last thing they ever see."

(Apologies for taking so long)

"I'm a big girl, I'm pretty sure I could handle it." She threw another chip at him before leaning back in her chair. "Anyway, I've been asking all the questions here, it's your turn."

Just now, IceDragonofAmber said:

(Apologies for taking so long)

"I'm a big girl, I'm pretty sure I could handle it." She threw another chip at him before leaning back in her chair. "Anyway, I've been asking all the questions here, it's your turn."

Umbra shrugged, disassembling the hologram. In place of his mouth was a series of razor sharp needles, and a red cloud of nanites held within his oral cavity.
"If you get nightmares because of this, I am not holding myself responsible." He said. His mouth didn't move as he spoke.

"Anyway...questions! What was it like, fighting alongside Hex? The way he makes it out, he sounds like a fearless leader who stands in the path of oncoming bullets, yelling obscenities at the foe."