Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

On 12/25/2016 at 11:58 AM, Sintag said:

-Realizing she probably mumbled, that vodka was serious stuff, Cre nodded.- "A Nyx Prime, to be specific." -Clearing her throat, she took on the hammiest 'Saturday morning cartoon villain' voice she could.- "I can melt your brains, with my pinky!"

"I have no doubt about that." Fareed says. "I have seen what your kin can do. And you feel stronger than them."

6 hours ago, NinenoTenno said:

Erica comes out of the bathroom and sits down, seeing as she's bored

"Holy Grak on a stick, another human." said a female voice, coming from the woman that was just at the pinball machines, now taking a seat this table.

A casual smile was adoring her average face, a brown ponytail too. "Weren't expecting this many Tenno, eh?"

Edited by Denny2669

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Holy Grak on a stick, another human." said a female voice, coming from the woman that was just at the pinball machines, now taking a seat this table.

A casual smile was adoring her average face, a brown ponytail too. "Weren't expecting this many Tenno, eh?"

Erica shrugs. "I'm used to it. My two brothers are Tenno. I turned down the offer and went into cryosleep during the wars.

She smiles and flicks back a red hair or two on her face, "They're good guys. Might seem like bumbling buffoons when you meet them, but you'll learn to love their antics."

"Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. Name's Erica. Run a resistance cell on Ceres for Steel Meridian. Who're you?" she said, offering a hand across the table.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"An enemy in any form is still a target?" Fareed asks with a slight smile.

-Cre had shifted her Scindo Prime so it was sitting on her hip.  Her right hand dropped to it's handle.-  "Depending on the circumstances, yes.  If the Infested come along, say, when I'm fightinga Grineer battalion?  Nobody on either side's going to miss the Infested."

1 hour ago, NinenoTenno said:

Erica shrugs. "I'm used to it. My two brothers are Tenno. I turned down the offer and went into cryosleep during the wars.
She smiles and flicks back a red hair or two on her face, "They're good guys. Might seem like bumbling buffoons when you meet them, but you'll learn to love their antics."
"Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. Name's Erica. Run a resistance cell on Ceres for Steel Meridian. Who're you?" she said, offering a hand across the table.

"Lathi Longshot. Mercenary." she replied, shaking the other woman's hand firmly. It was a little sweaty, probably from the intense pinball action she had for the past couple of hours.
She shrugged "Heh, the closest thing I have to a brother is a complete Tenno wannabe. We're both hummies thoe. Boring, weak, hummies. With oversized rifles." she gestured the the large Lanka-like rifle sitting on her back with a smile.

4 hours ago, Sintag said:

-Cre had shifted her Scindo Prime so it was sitting on her hip.  Her right hand dropped to it's handle.-  "Depending on the circumstances, yes.  If the Infested come along, say, when I'm fightinga Grineer battalion?  Nobody on either side's going to miss the Infested."

He notice the action.

"I mean no offense or harm, I assure you." He says. "Though I doubt would survive attempting either."

He orders a cup of water, no additives, and sips it when it arrives. 

"So where did you grow up?" He asks. 

7 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Lathi Longshot. Mercenary." she replied, shaking the other woman's hand firmly. It was a little sweaty, probably from the intense pinball action she had for the past couple of hours.
She shrugged "Heh, the closest thing I have to a brother is a complete Tenno wannabe. We're both hummies thoe. Boring, weak, hummies. With oversized rifles." she gestured the the large Lanka-like rifle sitting on her back with a smile.

Erica laughs. "Overcompensating much, Lathi?" Noticing she's hungry, Erica flags down a waiter and orders some teriyaki, then resumes the conversation.

"Hey. Look down, will you?" Erica says as she slowly slips what appears to be a Vasto with 9 cylinders and a longer stock under the table.

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He notice the action.

"I mean no offense or harm, I assure you." He says. "Though I doubt would survive attempting either."

He orders a cup of water, no additives, and sips it when it arrives. 

"So where did you grow up?" He asks. 

"...Frankly, I...Can't remember that for the life of me.  I don't recall much before the Ten Zero.  All I can remember was...I dunno, being called some sort of criminal before the empire, or something?  ...No idea."

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

"...Frankly, I...Can't remember that for the life of me.  I don't recall much before the Ten Zero.  All I can remember was...I dunno, being called some sort of criminal before the empire, or something?  ...No idea."

"Ten-zero?" He asks. "I've heard Tenno mention that before. Was it some sort of meeting?"

17 hours ago, NinenoTenno said:

Erica laughs. "Overcompensating much, Lathi?" Noticing she's hungry, Erica flags down a waiter and orders some teriyaki, then resumes the conversation.

"Hey. Look down, will you?" Erica says as she slowly slips what appears to be a Vasto with 9 cylinders and a longer stock under the table.

Lathi's head tilted downwards till her gaze met with Erica's definition of overcompensation, and chuckled. "Mine's still bigger."

She then grinned playfully, and looked at her "Wanna fill me with all nine shots?"

There will be laughter...

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Well then perhaps you should ask the questions." He says. "I will answer them as honestly as I can."

-Cre's right hand finally left the handle of that enormous war axe.-  "Well, for a start, who are you?"

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-Cre's right hand finally left the handle of that enormous war axe.-  "Well, for a start, who are you?"

"I am Fareed Al'asad." He says. "Ambassador to the Tenno Council. Warrior of the Hasid Tribe of the nomads of Mars."

41 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I am Fareed Al'asad." He says. "Ambassador to the Tenno Council. Warrior of the Hasid Tribe of the nomads of Mars."

"Name's Cre.  Just your average Nyx Prime, one could suppose."  -She relaxes back calmly, as if she hadn't withstood a full bottle of extremely strong vodka not even an hour ago and drunkenly stumbled from the bar.-

2 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Name's Cre.  Just your average Nyx Prime, one could suppose."  -She relaxes back calmly, as if she hadn't withstood a full bottle of extremely strong vodka not even an hour ago and drunkenly stumbled from the bar.-

"Are all Tenno as beautiful as you?" He asks, teasingly "Or are you being self-deprecating when you say average?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Are all Tenno as beautiful as you?" He asks, teasingly "Or are you being self-deprecating when you say average?"

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.  I don't much care for vanity.  What I do care for is your mind.  Y'see, most people only look at what they can see.  The physical beauty of an object.  Ayatan sculptures, Prime weapons?  All very beautiful, and I must admit to the latter, damnably effective in combat.  But when you look into the mind of the makers of both, you see a culture so impossibly elitist and so vain as to do...several unspeakable things...all for the sake of VISUAL perfection.  Nono, what I care for is what's going on in your head.  So long story short?  I don't care for how I look to you.  That, and I could well have invaded your subconscious to make you see me as you do now.  I could be annnythiiiiiing."

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.  I don't much care for vanity.  What I do care for is your mind.  Y'see, most people only look at what they can see.  The physical beauty of an object.  Ayatan sculptures, Prime weapons?  All very beautiful, and I must admit to the latter, damnably effective in combat.  But when you look into the mind of the makers of both, you see a culture so impossibly elitist and so vain as to do...several unspeakable things...all for the sake of VISUAL perfection.  Nono, what I care for is what's going on in your head.  So long story short?  I don't care for how I look to you.  That, and I could well have invaded your subconscious to make you see me as you do now.  I could be annnythiiiiiing."

"And what do you see in my mind." He asks, opening it to you.

His mindscape is rigid and structured, a vast building amid the sands. Every surface is smooth, but not from crafting. Rather it has the refined appearance of sand blasted stone. 

There is a solidity to the structure. Every facet of his being is set, not wavering. There is a certainty to how his mind works. Each action, each thought is the result of careful deliberation.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"And what do you see in my mind." He asks, opening it to you.

His mindscape is rigid and structured, a vast building amid the sands. Every surface is smooth, but not from crafting. Rather it has the refined appearance of sand blasted stone. 

There is a solidity to the structure. Every facts of his being is set, not wagering. There is a certainty to how his mind works. Each action, each thought is the result of careful deliberation.

"A very rigid place.  Yet at the same time, rough.  Rugged.  A strange refined look to it all, nonetheless.  Yet your mind...I can tell you're pacing your thoughts.  That's good.  Most people who open their minds are a maelstrom of thoughts and emotions, pouring into it like some painting a child could one-up.  That I'm seeing a scene here is proof positive you've learned."

-Her voice sounds as though there were two additional Cres speaking alongside her, her red eye gleaming omniously, standing stark from her pale face.-

"But let's go a little deeper, hrm?"  -Calmly, she begins poking into the deeper layers of Fareed's mind...-