Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

On 1/16/2017 at 11:52 AM, Rakawan said:

"So it seems." He says. 

-Another short sip of the wine.  Cre herself was interested.  She set down her glass, her index finger tacing along the edge a la so many bad femme fatales.-  "You know, frankly, I don't get why people tend to be so jumbled in their thoughts.  I mean, sure, the other extreme isn't great either, too rigid and things get...weird coming into the backlash, but...Why?  First they think something about X, then they think something different or even conflicting on X for seemingly no reason at all.  I've seen people literally flip-flop in their mental spaces like that."  -Accentuating the that with a snap of her fingers, she yawns.-

8 hours ago, Sintag said:

-With a calm, casual shrug, Lillim returned to her seat and plopped down, right in it.-  "Well, that's all right...Hum.  Almost wonder if I can..." 

As the Mirage was about to leave, Lathi snapped out of her somewhat drunk thoughts and called "Oh, you wanted to join? By all means, do! Tenno always spice things up!"

21 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

As the Mirage was about to leave, Lathi snapped out of her somewhat drunk thoughts and called "Oh, you wanted to join? By all means, do! Tenno always spice things up!"

*Erica snorts*

Tinsuit, heh? My brothers are tinsuits and they can't drink in those things, at least in Remote Control mode. ((TSD))

Anyway, we're at a bottle and 3 shots. Come on in, this Daniel Jackson Martian Whiskey is great!

Anyway, you know what else runs in the blood besides badass? Alcohol resistance. Don't worry, no nanite scrubbers or anything. You can tap out now if you want and go do tipsy pinball. *waves at green bottle of detox fluid and pinball machines*

7 hours ago, NinenoTenno said:

*Erica snorts*

Tinsuit, heh? My brothers are tinsuits and they can't drink in those things, at least in Remote Control mode. ((TSD))

Anyway, we're at a bottle and 3 shots. Come on in, this Daniel Jackson Martian Whiskey is great!

Anyway, you know what else runs in the blood besides badass? Alcohol resistance. Don't worry, no nanite scrubbers or anything. You can tap out now if you want and go do tipsy pinball. *waves at green bottle of detox fluid and pinball machines*

"Oh.  It,'s on now." -Lillim knocks her seat over to that table, her helmet popping off to reveal a dark-skinned woman with purple hair.  Her eyes were strikingly blue.-

16 hours ago, Sintag said:

"Oh.  It,'s on now." -Lillim knocks her seat over to that table, her helmet popping off to reveal a dark-skinned woman with purple hair.  Her eyes were strikingly blue.-

*Erica orders some sushi and more whiskey*

All right, new girl. To even it out, I'll take one shot and you take 1 bottle 4 shots. Need to level with Lathi here.

*serving osprey arrives*

Yum. Sushi. *nibbles*

Excuse me, General Shon?

Not now, Major. I'm in a drinking contest!

But the mission... Go to the Hub... Sweep area... Planetary Command... Tessa Cral won't be happy.

First: My shore leave isn't over yet! Second: I AM Planetary Command's representative here. Go on without me, here's some ideas.

You can steal my brothers from that talk show or something, get a Tenno merc, hook up with Darvo's Dragoons, etc. Now go, that's an order.

*snaps to attention* yes, SIR!

On 01/19/2017 at 5:26 AM, NinenoTenno said:

*Erica snorts*

"Aw hell no!" Lathi replied "You two are way to pretty to ditch for some pinball."

1 hour ago, NinenoTenno said:

All right, new girl. To even it out, I'll take one shot and you take 1 bottle 4 shots. Need to level with Lathi here.

*serving osprey arrives*

Yum. Sushi. *nibbles*

"Keep 'em goin'!"

It was visible that the alcohol was affecting her rather strongly, but she wasn't backing down yet.

6 hours ago, NinenoTenno said:

*serving osprey arrives*

Yum. Sushi. *nibbles*

Excuse me, General Shon?

Not now, Major. I'm in a drinking contest!

But the mission... Go to the Hub... Sweep area... Planetary Command... Tessa Cral won't be happy.

First: My shore leave isn't over yet! Second: I AM Planetary Command's representative here. Go on without me, here's some ideas.

You can steal my brothers from that talk show or something, get a Tenno merc, hook up with Darvo's Dragoons, etc. Now go, that's an order.

*snaps to attention* yes, SIR!

-Lillim shrugged, then downed the bottle and shots in under ten seconds.  Her grin showed either bravery or idiocy.-. "Next."

On 1/17/2017 at 5:14 PM, Sintag said:

-Another short sip of the wine.  Cre herself was interested.  She set down her glass, her index finger tacing along the edge a la so many bad femme fatales.-  "You know, frankly, I don't get why people tend to be so jumbled in their thoughts.  I mean, sure, the other extreme isn't great either, too rigid and things get...weird coming into the backlash, but...Why?  First they think something about X, then they think something different or even conflicting on X for seemingly no reason at all.  I've seen people literally flip-flop in their mental spaces like that."  -Accentuating the that with a snap of her fingers, she yawns.-

He folds his hands.

"It comes down to discipline." He says. "And priority. The need for martial training is obvious. Telepaths, however, are not common. Many even doubt their existence. It is no wonder then that many people choose to relax when it comes to mental discipline, much as a worker may relax at home after a long day. In their minds it is simply too much to ask that they exercise such strict control over their own private thoughts."

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He folds his hands.

"It comes down to discipline." He says. "And priority. The need for martial training is obvious. Telepaths, however, are not common. Many even doubt their existence. It is no wonder then that many people choose to relax when it comes to mental discipline, much as a worker may relax at home after a long day. In their minds it is simply too much to ask that they exercise such strict control over their own private thoughts."

"Well, that's one way of putting it.  Still, with most, it's just...I dunno, dissonant to run into your mind after so many jumbles.  At least with our enemies, I can understand why.  Grineer are clones, Corpus are...mentally ambiguious, and the Infested are the Infested." -Cre shrugs.- "No real explanation needed on them."

2 hours ago, Sintag said:

"Well, that's one way of putting it.  Still, with most, it's just...I dunno, dissonant to run into your mind after so many jumbles.  At least with our enemies, I can understand why.  Grineer are clones, Corpus are...mentally ambiguious, and the Infested are the Infested." -Cre shrugs.- "No real explanation needed on them."

"Where I was born, indecision and second guessing could kill just as easily as a bullet or blade." Fareed says. "We learn from a young age to control every aspect of ourselves. I was chosen to replace our shaman, and so was expected to adhere to even more rigid standards. This was also why I was chosen as emissary."

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Where I was born, indecision and second guessing could kill just as easily as a bullet or blade." Fareed says. "We learn from a young age to control every aspect of ourselves. I was chosen to replace our shaman, and so was expected to adhere to even more rigid standards. This was also why I was chosen as emissary."

"Fair points."  -Cre leaned back a little bit.-  "Quite fair points."

20 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Aw hell no!" Lathi replied "You two are way to pretty to ditch for some pinball."

"Keep 'em goin'!"

It was visible that the alcohol was affecting her rather strongly, but she wasn't backing down yet.

Erica twitches rapidly in the left leg, but downs five shots within the span of 3 seconds using both hands

*juggles shot glasses* whoop dee do, I could do this all day!

15 hours ago, Sintag said:

-Lillim shrugged, then downed the bottle and shots in under ten seconds.  Her grin showed either bravery or idiocy.-. "Next."

Up by 5. Double each round?

3 minutes ago, NinenoTenno said:

Erica twitches rapidly in the left leg, but downs five shots within the span of 3 seconds using both hands

*juggles shot glasses* whoop dee do, I could do this all day!

Up by 5. Double each round?

-There was a moment, letting both women know PRECISELY how badly they just done did screw up.-  "Hand me seven, please."

Just now, Sintag said:

-There was a moment, letting both women know PRECISELY how badly they just done did screw up.-  "Hand me seven, please."

I'm sorry, did you say eleven? *cookiest grin ever* I have bad hearing.

*hands over shots*

To hell with this, I'm getting two bottles!

*drinks a pair of bottles*

SUCK IT! *pants slip down slightly*

Ehm... Warning. Erica gets kinky after 3 bottles.

Just now, NinenoTenno said:

*hands over shots*

-Lillim's face grew BOLDER.-  "Danke, tovarishch."  -She knocks back all eleven shots in just as many seconds, takes a moment for the burn to fade away, then glances up, seemingly no selling the entire damn thing.-  "You wanna stop now, I'm more than happy to show mercy."

7 hours ago, NinenoTenno said:

*hands over shots*

"Good to know~"

7 hours ago, Sintag said:

-Lillim's face grew BOLDER.-  "Danke, tovarishch."  -She knocks back all eleven shots in just as many seconds, takes a moment for the burn to fade away, then glances up, seemingly no selling the entire damn thing.-  "You wanna stop now, I'm more than happy to show mercy."

Staring at the two women taking shots and bottles like there's no tomorrow, she realized she has no chance of winning. Yet she kept going, trying to catch up in a slower pace.

"Oi, wait up! Don't leave the prettiest one in the... in the... dust..."

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Good to know~"

Staring at the two women taking shots and bottles like there's no tomorrow, she realized she has no chance of winning. Yet she kept going, trying to catch up in a slower pace.

"Oi, wait up! Don't leave the prettiest one in the... in the... dust..."

-Lillim wordlessly slid Lathi the detox fluid and some Credits for the pinball machines.- "Bit late for that.  If you wanna bow out, here's your chance."

5 hours ago, Sintag said:

-Lillim wordlessly slid Lathi the detox fluid and some Credits for the pinball machines.- "Bit late for that.  If you wanna bow out, here's your chance."

Not as tolerant as them she might be, but more than that, she's stubborn.

"Hey, I was here first. So if someone's going, it's definitely... definitely not me..."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

Not as tolerant as them she might be, but more than that, she's stubborn.

"Hey, I was here first. So if someone's going, it's definitely... definitely not me..."

Going now, pretty girl? We just started! Come on! *wink* Don't you want some?

9 minutes ago, NinenoTenno said:

"Well, wouldn't you want this?"  -At this, Lillim eased forward just a little, her eyes closing gently as she gave a small, evil little smirk.-

46 minutes ago, NinenoTenno said:

"I... I'm not going anywhere! Hand me another bottle, I'll show... you..." it didn't really seem like giving her more is the best idea, but she's not really in a state that'd allow her to think properly.

17 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I... I'm not going anywhere! Hand me another bottle, I'll show... you..." it didn't really seem like giving her more is the best idea, but she's not really in a state that'd allow her to think properly.

-A soft moment as Lillim put her hand on Lathi's shoulder.- "Ahkay...Sin...Sincerity mode.  You're getting extremely drunk.  An' I'm getting worried for you...Jus...You can still drink with us, but please...detox yourself first.  I don't wanna...Don't wanna be the accidental cause of someone else's death.  Ok?" -Her face was solemn, her expression carrying nothing but concern.-

5 hours ago, Sintag said:

-A soft moment as Lillim put her hand on Lathi's shoulder.- "Ahkay...Sin...Sincerity mode.  You're getting extremely drunk.  An' I'm getting worried for you...Jus...You can still drink with us, but please...detox yourself first.  I don't wanna...Don't wanna be the accidental cause of someone else's death.  Ok?" -Her face was solemn, her expression carrying nothing but concern.-

"Wait... you mean... I can still hang out with you two if I... do the detox... stuff?" said Lathi, and with a heavy but eager motion, took the detox.

"Hell, why didn't you... say that earlier? I'm only drinking so much cause you're... nice buddies!" and without another drunken, slurred, lazy word, she used the detox.

Edited by Denny2669

16 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Wait... you mean... I can still hang out with you two if I... do the detox... stuff?" said Lathi, and with a heavy but eager motion, took the detox.

"Hell, why didn't you... say that earlier? I'm only drinking so much cause you're... nice buddies!" and without another drunken, slurred, lazy word, she used the detox.

"Unless I'm wrong, you're still able to hang out with us after you sober up.  Besides, only having one drinking buddy isn't enough.  Mostly because I tend to beat them."