The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Pfff, who didn't hear about Pinball? The million years old game sadly doesn't come close to the technological wonders we have tooday"

"Whaaaaat? That game is the best game ever! Here. Try." Ryder said, and ordered another osprey to bring him a Pinball machine. The osprey dropped it near Bird. "I swear. It's the best game ever."

Scrubby remained silent for a moment, and then slowly got up, moving a few steps forward, before collapsing again.

-----

Meanwhile a young girl walked in the bar. She was wearing a pair of bright red shoes, with mismatched long socks, reaching up to her mid-thighs. She had a pair of jean shorts reaching just a bit above the socks, and a red&white hoodie about 3 sizes too big.

The girl removed her hood, and headphones, looking around. She had bright red hair oddly similar in shape to a Banshee Reverb helm.

The girl headed to the bar and sat on a free stool. She ordered a drink, and turned around looking at the other patrons with an unmasked, gleeful interest.

Just now, Psychotoxin said:

Scrubby remained silent for a moment, and then slowly got up, moving a few steps forward, before collapsing again.

-----

Meanwhile a young girl walked in the bar. She was wearing a pair of bright red shoes, with mismatched long socks, reaching up to her mid-thighs. She had a pair of jean shorts reaching just a bit above the socks, and a red&white hoodie about 3 sizes too big.

The girl removed her hood, and headphones, looking around. She had bright red hair oddly similar in shape to a Banshee Reverb helm.

The girl headed to the bar and sat on a free stool. She ordered a drink, and turned around looking at the other patrons with an unmasked, gleeful interest.

Lana: "Scrubby? Scrubby! Damn, is this some rule i didn't know about...? here, let me help. this hole was made just after we vanished in our time, so if there is some rule, it is now bypassed. come on!" *lifts Scrubby up and carries him in a cradling manner*

50 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((That was Luvs opinion, not mine. And the name of the clan wasn't the thing that made her say that))

Talking to this Loki was like talking to a hater or a troll. First he says that he's gonna get revenge, and then tells the other to calm down, despite the fact that the other one is laughing and not at all angry! The slap probably caused some brain damage, because he seemed to be worse than before. Simply halarious!
Luv decided to simply go back to the bar. She's gonna get revenge for the spilled wine later, but at least she got to burn a bit... speaking of burning, it seemed that her energy was getting low, so she extinguished the flames and looked normal again. Well, except for her armour now being blazing hot.

((Also, it's Chans, not Deus))

"Pfff, who didn't hear about Pinball? The million years old game sadly doesn't come close to the technological wonders we have tooday"

((Well if it's just Luv being herself and not just you being rude then I'm fine with that. When you said the bit about the Crimson dragons clan having black and red coloured people wearing one liners, I thought that was you saying your own opinion. Guess I was wrong kinda (I might change the name to lights of honour or something which is less edgy or something)))

((edit: also with that bit it does make your OCs seem kinda "evil" by saying that she didn't care that he nearly died and that everyone had the vid and kept it for *good memorys*. I'm pretty sure none of my OCs would do that (unless it was actually useful for something instead of it being there for laughs))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

6 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

*Nuela, now done doing her job as a precision demolitionist, decided to sit down. spotting Caver, she sat down at Caver's table.*

Nuela: "Hi! how are you doing?"

((For any bio's not on my profile check here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nWeoM47KbhV3cdr5enSDR5K3QTk4eKCOe7OatHbWWdg/edit?usp=sharing))

"Hey...never really expected anyone to sit by me here...I'm doing fine. The names Caver, worlds greatest data thief in the entire system. That ember over there *points to Luv* just really hates me and is most likely trying to ruin me...hah, she doesn't know that I have a secret software I can use to hack into files and data without even needing to physically touch them or be near them. Man, science is so amazing ((yes, I just did that))"

6 hours ago, Spiral_Ore said:

"What do you mean?" Now he is confused "I mean this bar is not always the most normal, but it's not out of ordinary either..." 

The loki looked down as if he's in deep thought.

I mean things does look kinda diffrent, But isn't that because the renovation yesterday?

"So.. What do you mean where I am?" He stood up, and aproached the ember.

she laughed  a bit  "what i mean is that you are probably mistaking this bar for another one" as a osprey hovered near her she looked at it and ordered two drinks  "can i have two beer please"  looking back at the loki smiling at him as he walks towards her table  i wonder how he would react if i tell him this is a speed dating bar 

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Gotta agree with you there... Sand Skates taste good, though. i can't recall if i already asked, but, what's your favorite food?"

"Do they?  I'm not a big fan of seafood, er, sandfood.  Sandfood?  No...  What do you call things that swim in sand?"  She laughed.  "As far as favorite foods, I'm in the same boat as Dawn over there.  Chocolate's a guilty pleasure.  White chocolate especially.  But since not everything can have chocolate in it and still taste good, I think my favorite food would be something more universal.  I know, I know, chocolate's pretty universal.  Hmm.  You know, I've never really thought about that before.  Steak's pretty high up there, though.  How about you?  What's your least favorite food?"

9 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Do they?  I'm not a big fan of seafood, er, sandfood.  Sandfood?  No...  What do you call things that swim in sand?"  She laughed.  "As far as favorite foods, I'm in the same boat as Dawn over there.  Chocolate's a guilty pleasure.  White chocolate especially.  But since not everything can have chocolate in it and still taste good, I think my favorite food would be something more universal.  I know, I know, chocolate's pretty universal.  Hmm.  You know, I've never really thought about that before.  Steak's pretty high up there, though.  How about you?  What's your least favorite food?"

Haseo: "Chocolate, huh...? i see... well, my least favorite food would have to be... anything with too much lemon, i guess... what about you? what's your least favorite food?"

Come on, girl, think, she thought as she raced through the crowd.  Where can you hide?

The answer presented itself shortly.  "Speed dating?  Oh, he'll NEVER look in here..."  She ducked inside, stopped to catch her breath, then looked around.  There were a lot of empty tables, but there were also a couple of open male patrons.  "Eenie, meenie, miney, oh.  Nope.  I choose you," she said to herself, then walked over to the free Oberon's ((Ceforus)) table.  "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

Edited by Yzjdriel

On 21.4.2016 at 4:12 PM, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Whaaaaat? That game is the best game ever! Here. Try." Ryder said, and ordered another osprey to bring him a Pinball machine. The osprey dropped it near Bird. "I swear. It's the best game ever."

"I wouldn't judge it if I didn't try it, don't you think? But whatever..." she took off the glowing ring and tiet a thin string to it, before putting it into the coin slot. Secods later, she pulled it out again by the string and started playing. The first round went well, she got a decend score, but she wondered about something...

"How many credits do you think are in this thing?"

Edited by Denny2669
Black was too lazy to come up with a response

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Chocolate, huh...? i see... well, my least favorite food would have to be... anything with too much lemon, i guess... what about you? what's your least favorite food?"

"Too much lemon ruins a lot of things, but just enough lemon on the right thing?  Mmm.  Least favorite food?  Definitely shrimp."

17 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Too much lemon ruins a lot of things, but just enough lemon on the right thing?  Mmm.  Least favorite food?  Definitely shrimp."

Haseo: "Shrimp? I can see that. Speaking of things to do with water, do you like swimming, Sharkwing, or anything to do with water?"

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Shrimp? I can see that. Speaking of things to do with water, do you like swimming, Sharkwing, or anything to do with water?"

"Well, uh, funny story actually..." Alex said nervously.

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "is something wrong? No worries, if it's a secret, i can keep them. Or you can just not tell me, that works too."

"Oh, no, it's no secret.  It's just, well, I've never actually been underwater."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"No reason.  I've just never had to go to Uranus since before we found Tyl Regor's underwater labs."

Haseo: "aww, that's a shame. It's quite the experience, you know. Woukd you like to go underwater someday? Of course, this doent mean with me per sé, but just in general."

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "is something wrong? No worries, if it's a secret, i can keep them. Or you can just not tell me, that works too."

"Oh, no, it's no secret.  It's just, well, I've never actually been underwater."

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Come on, girl, think, she thought as she raced through the crowd.  Where can you hide?

The answer presented itself shortly.  "Speed dating?  Oh, he'll NEVER look in here..."  She ducked inside, stopped to catch her breath, then looked around.  There were a lot of empty tables, but there were also a couple of open male patrons.  "Eenie, meenie, miney, oh.  Nope.  I choose you," she said to herself, then walked over to the Feyarch Oberon's ((Ceforus)) table.  "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

((He's not very feyarch, and... mmm... any screenshot or character description of this lime-texted girl?))

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

((He's not very feyarch, and... mmm... any screenshot or character description of this lime-texted girl?))

((My bad, and coming right up, soon as I find her sheet in my records.))

((Ahh, here she is.  She has brown hair tied in a French braid down to the middle of her back, hetero-chromatic eyes (left hazel, right green), and wears a default-colored Valkyr.  She never goes anywhere without the dagger from a Nami Skyla, and it is currently in a wrist sheath on her left arm.))

Edited by Yzjdriel
found her

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

The answer presented itself shortly.  "Speed dating?  Oh, he'll NEVER look in here..."  She ducked inside, stopped to catch her breath, then looked around.  There were a lot of empty tables, but there were also a couple of open male patrons.  "Eenie, meenie, miney, oh.  Nope.  I choose you," she said to herself, then walked over to the free Oberon's ((Ceforus)) table.  "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

The sudden intrusion pulled Ceforus out of his brooding. "Uh, a date? So soon? And is it a Valkyr?! Oh F##k!" he thought ((Yeah, he's an anxious guy)). He responded with a slightly shaking voice, "Umm, sure, why not?". While she was taking a place against him, he threw a fast glance at his captain, who was absorbed by the conversation with his new Trinity acquaintance in the meantime; yup, no cheering up from him at the moment. Cef attempted to dug in his memory for some icebreaking phrases, but all he was able to squeeze was "Erm... why are you panting so hard?". He waved his hand at the waiter osprey and ordered a glass of icy mineral water with lime and mint for her. "My name is Ceforus, but you may call me Cef... I guess. And what's yours?"

Edited by Teloch

hmm this appears to be extremely hilarious. my companions bug me all the time saying that i'm 19 and i've never had a girlfriend when i just argue that i'm not interested now. i can now say that i have a digital one! :P

In comes an inaros being pushed by ome of his good old buddies.

"c'mon man, you need to have a girlfriend."

"how the hell can i get a girlfriend with this darn frame. i'm a mummy!"

you're not a mummy, you're dressed as one.

gotta say that tech impresses me...

anyways, leave em fry with your awesome looks!

more like wet UGHAVARG hey why did you hit me?

fine fine i'll go.

*the inaros proceeds to find an empty table to have a nice drink and see if it's his lucky day or he fonds someone, even if he doesnt know almost anyone

21 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The sudden intrusion pulled Ceforus out of his brooding. "Uh, a date? So soon? And is it a Valkyr?! Oh F##k!" he thought ((Yeah, he's an anxious guy)). He responded with a slightly shaking voice, "Umm, sure, why not?". While she was taking a place against him, he threw a fast glance at his captain, who was absorbed by the conversation with his new Trinity acquaintance in the meantime; yup, no cheering up from him at the moment. Cef attempted to dug in his memory for some icebreaking phrases, but all he was able to squeeze was "Erm... why are you panting so hard?". He waved his hand at the waiter osprey and ordered a glass of icy mineral water with lime and mint for her. "My name is Ceforus, but you may call me Cef... I guess. And what's yours?"

Lydia smiled.  "There's no need to be nervous, Cef.  I wear this frame because it lets me take out my frustration in a more... constructive manner than being a moody jerk.  My name's Lydia; it's nice to meet you."  She glanced over at Teloch, noting their matching Clan emblems.  "He a friend of yours?"