The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr said:

"Oh! Silly me. I m quite the idiot to be honest, that's why I'm pretty lonely."

Hibiki: "i must disagree. You are quite cute, pretty and quite intelligent. This i can sense. If i am honest, i am surprised you are lonely. After all, you are quite the attractive young lady to catch even my interest..."

15 hours ago, Teloch said:

"You're a naughty lass, Dawn, and you know that, right?" the Rhino joked and leaned on a back of his chair, "I too like the pre-Orokin music: it somehow feels more 'alive'. I listen to many genres depending on a mood and tasks ahead. It can be anything, starting from especially antique symphonies and up to industrial metal tracks". He opened his organizer, browsed for a few tunes, and sent them Dawn's way.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

" 'ere. There is a chance you may like it. I know a lad who has a freaking database of pre-Orokin music, so I 'milk' him occasionally," he chuckled, obviously trying to play for time before answering to the "family" question, but after a short moment and one sigh he proceeded to further answers, "My "family" background is somewhat complicated, and so I don't very like to talk about that, but since you seem to be so honest, it appears that I have no other choice. I had been a member of a typical mid-class family before the war started: a father with a military background, a working mother, me, and my younger sister. To keep the long story short, the necessity to preserve the remnants of my original family is the main reason that eventually led me up to this point of time and space. They are all dead by now, considering the fact they lived few centuries ago, but I do not regret anything. The platoon I was assigned during the Great War became my second family. Imagine having sixteen brothers and sister. Cool, huh? I took a role of the over-protective eldest brother who always drudge as hard as he possibly can. There was some major crap happening, but we held together really tight and so managed to endure the harshest period with minimal losses... And then some unknown sheit hit the fan, our memory was either partially blocked or erased and we woke up centuries after only to witness the same old mess. Thankfully, two other members of my squad were nearby. You can see one of them in this hall right now while the other one is probably derping in the Dojo or torturing greenhorns instead of me" Teloch made a pause and loudly addressed the pensive Oberon over the room, "Have you heard that, 'Hamlet'? Now quite *@##$in' like an adolescent sissy and get yourself a classy ma'am you deserve! DO IT, sergeant!" After saying that he focused on Dawn again "Ceforus is a good lad, but he needs a motivating arse-kick now and then. Now, the hobbies, right? I like to tinker guns, and can do so for hours, also, I like active pastimes, like taking part in a sniping "boxheads" safari at Europa, or sand surfing on grineer ramparts armor plates at Phobos. I feel like a turtle if left without exercises for long periods. You know about the music, so I'll skip that part. Well, now it is my turn to ask, as it seems.  What disgusts you in people most of all? What are your three favorite spacenet sites? Which one of the syndicates is the most appealing to you?" 

"I hate those thieves. I don't care what they steal; property, ideas, or even someone's partner. Keep your hands for yourselves. What's yours, yours, don't touch my stuff. My 3 favorite sites are probably WarTube, Lotus News, and my favorite is a pre Orokin music site. Not only does it have the music, it also has useless trivia about the music. Well, I don't think that that information is useless, of course, another man's trash is another man's treasure, after all. I find myself to find seemingly useless pieces of information the most interesting. For example, did you know that Kubrow dens are only made of the branches of a specific kind of tree, because the others stick to their fur? It might seem uninteresting, but I like it. And for the syndicates. Honestly? I don't like any of them. The Red Veil are bat S#&$ crazy, Perrin Sequence are just annoying boxheads, Arbiters of Hexis are too much honor bound for me, Suda is too cold and emoitionless, it creeps me out, the New Loka are fanatics, and the Steel Meridian don't like me because of my dislike of aneastethics. But if you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd go with the Meridian, I guess, they seem the most helpful. And to my questions, what is your favorite weapon? Kavats or Kubrows? And this one is a bit heavy, but if you had to choose a way to die besides natural causes, what would you choose?"

11 hours ago, NightBeatz said:

she laughed  a bit  "what i mean is that you are probably mistaking this bar for another one" as a osprey hovered near her she looked at it and ordered two drinks  "can i have two beer please"  looking back at the loki smiling at him as he walks towards her table  i wonder how he would react if i tell him this is a speed dating bar 

"Uhm.. Care to elaborate?" He said, not realizing the obvious "Mind if I sit here?".

8 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"I hate those thieves. I don't care what they steal; property, ideas, or even someone's partner. Keep your hands for yourselves. What's yours, yours, don't touch my stuff. My 3 favorite sites are probably WarTube, Lotus News, and my favorite is a pre Orokin music site. Not only does it have the music, it also has useless trivia about the music. Well, I don't think that that information is useless, of course, another man's trash is another man's treasure, after all. I find myself to find seemingly useless pieces of information the most interesting. For example, did you know that Kubrow dens are only made of the branches of a specific kind of tree, because the others stick to their fur? It might seem uninteresting, but I like it. And for the syndicates. Honestly? I don't like any of them. The Red Veil are bat S#&$ crazy, Perrin Sequence are just annoying boxheads, Arbiters of Hexis are too much honor bound for me, Suda is too cold and emoitionless, it creeps me out, the New Loka are fanatics, and the Steel Meridian don't like me because of my dislike of aneastethics. But if you put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd go with the Meridian, I guess, they seem the most helpful. And to my questions, what is your favorite weapon? Kavats or Kubrows? And this one is a bit heavy, but if you had to choose a way to die besides natural causes, what would you choose?"

"Now we're talkin'," he said and opened his holographic interface, showing Dawn a particular window.

Spoiler

Unc3gj3.jpg

"I tend to be faithful to my choices. My trusty ol' Bellona ((yup, he's from that kind that gives names to guns)) hit her anniversary today, and so it means that unscheduled maintenance is in order. But if you wish to know in general, I specialize on light machine guns, assault, and sniper rifles; when things go intimate, I utilize machine pistols and heavy-bladed melee. Kavats or Kubrows? Seriously? I always adored animals, so it would be both. And, following the old ways, I also want a stallion, a lance, and... uh, you get it. My death wish? I would probably suicide-bomb Nef Enyo's data center and liberate the Origin system from his bloody preachings. Is there any particular place you would like to visit now or in perspective? Do you have a dream? What is your initial impression of me?"

9 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, aren't you the nerd?  Don't worry," she added before he could say anything, "that's a good thing.  Too often I see Tenno who are just meatheads, it's disheartening.  They know everything there is to know about killing, and nothing else.  I prefer to learn about the things I won't use every day, because then later, when this war is over, I'll be able to do something other than sit around being depressed because there's nothing left to shoot.  What about you?  What's your favorite subject?"

"I preferred to study sociology, psychology, and natural sciences back in those golden days when I was a student". The ordered drink arrived as soon as the man finished his last sentence; Cef moved the glass with cold, bubbling water to Lydia's part of the table, leaned slightly closer, and folded his hands on the table, "Would it be too daring of me to note that you seem to belong to a quite exotic kind? I've never seen such subtle Valkyr operators before, and that really ignites my nerdish instincts. So, heavenly bird, mind telling me of hid did this strange place became a halt along your migrational route? And what is it that made you look so physically overstrung?"

((Sheesh. My lads are playful today))

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Now we're talkin'," he said and opened his holographic interface, showing Dawn a particular window.

Reveal hidden contents

Unc3gj3.jpg

"I tend to be faithful to my choices. My trusty ol' Bellona ((yup, he's from that kind that gives names to guns)) hit her anniversary today, and so it means that unscheduled maintenance is in order. But if you wish to know in general, I specialize on light machine guns, assault, and sniper rifles; when things go intimate, I utilize machine pistols and heavy-bladed melee. Kavats or Kubrows? Seriously? I always adored animals, so it would be both. And, following the old ways, I also want a stallion, a lance, and... uh, you get it. My death wish? I would probably suicide-bomb Nef Enyo's data center and liberate the Origin system from his bloody preachings. Is there any particular place you would like to visit now or in perspective? Do you have a dream? What is your initial impression of me?"

"Hmm... I guess that Phobos. I've never actually been to Phobos, never really got to go there. The desert landscape seems way more interesting than grineer ships and astroid bases, and thoes boring Corpus snow plantets. Dream? If I have a dream... honestly, no. I used to have a dream. I wanted to be the most famous Trinity in the system. Kidna foolish when I look back at my old self. I don't want the fame, nor do I want to give up on my opinion about anesthetic, because I won't get fame when people complain about my painful operations. So, I used to have a dream, but I gave up on it. My initial impression of you, is that you're the boring, overly-honor-bound type of guy, that will mock me for my beliefs. Of course, I don't you like that now, and you're certainly not boring. I want to ask you what was your initial impression of me. If you had to switch a frame, what would you choose? If you had to pick a side, Grineer or Corpus?"

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

"I preferred to study sociology, psychology, and natural sciences back in those golden days when I was a student". The ordered drink arrived as soon as the man finished his last sentence; Cef moved the glass with cold, bubbling water to Lydia's part of the table, leaned slightly closer, and folded his hands on the table, "Would it be too daring of me to note that you seem to belong to a quite exotic kind? I've never seen such subtle Valkyr operators before, and that really ignites my nerdish instincts. So, heavenly bird, mind telling me of hid did this strange place became a halt along your migrational route? And what is it that made you look so physically overstrung?"

((Sheesh. My lads are playful today))

"I wouldn't consider myself to be that exotic.  I mean, sure, it's uncommon to find a cerebral Tenno.  I'm not sure what being primarily a Valkyr has to do with my supposed rarity, though.  Of course, I've never put much faith in stereotypes, whereas you seem to have met only those Tenno whose actions gave rise to the stereotype."  She paused to take a sip of her drink, then paused and sat back in her chair.  "As to how I got here, that's a rather long story, but he short version happens to answer your last question: I'm here because it's the last place Nihlai ((read: nee lie)) will look.  What about you?  What brings you here?"

((Yeah, they are.  XP))

On 4/21/2016 at 11:07 AM, Spiral_Ore said:

"What do you mean?" Now he is confused "I mean this bar is not always the most normal, but it's not out of ordinary either..." 

The loki looked down as if he's in deep thought.

I mean things does look kinda diffrent, But isn't that because the renovation yesterday?

"So.. What do you mean where I am?" He stood up, and aproached the ember.

*giggles* "yes silly come sit down" see paused and saw the osprey come with her drinks "ah there I already order is a drink" she smiled at him as she moved a beer to his side "hope you don't mind a beer sir..." wait what is his name I don't even know it "oh I don't even know your name mind telling me ?" She smiled shyly that didn't come out as I wanted why am I so shy ?

Edited by NightBeatz

17 minutes ago, NightBeatz said:

*giggles* "yes silly come sit down" see paused and saw the osprey come with her drinks "ah thare I already order is a drink" she smiled at him as she moved a beer to his side "hoop you don't mind a beer sir..." wait what is his name I don't even know it "oh I don't even know your name mind telling me ?" She smiled shyly that didn't come out as I wanted why am I so shy ?

"My name? It's Oscuro. Kind of weird really." He sighed.

The loki realized she was giving him a beer.

"Well, I am still hungover from yesterday... but what the heck, not dringking good beer is a crime right?" He smirked

Oh god that is a bad joke

"So what's your name? It's only fare if you tell me too." 

17 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

-snippedy-.

*the inaros proceeds to find an empty table to have a nice drink and see if it's his lucky day or he fonds someone, even if he doesnt know almost anyone

A soprana banshee walked into the bar, nearly tripping over her own feet while making her way to the Inaros' table.

"Hiiii i'm Evie!"

2 hours ago, Spiral_Ore said:

"My name? It's Oscuro. Kind of weird really." He sighed.

The loki realized she was giving him a beer.

"Well, I am still hungover from yesterday... but what the heck, not dringking good beer is a crime right?" He smirked

Oh god that is a bad joke

"So what's your name? It's only fare if you tell me too." 

She smiled "yes not drinking a good beer is a crime indeed and nice to meet you Oscuro my name is Elize" she paused "Elize Burnstar and as for your name i find it a.. unique name" she smiled again as she looked shyly at her own beer not knowing what to ask next dammit Elize ask him something why I'm so shy all of the suddenly 

Edited by NightBeatz