The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

9 minutes ago, (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr said:

She sipped some more. "So... What do you think of this... "Date"?" She asked with some confidence.

"I think it positively succesful, as i appear to have considerably warmed up to you.", Hibiki answered, looking her straight in the eyes with an adoring glint in his.

As Samantha walked in the Bar she looked around and grinned this place seems fitting enough.

She looked down to see her guitar she had in her right hand ,she would wear 2 neckless both holding a broken heart peace in her left ear a flower like earring on her left hand a silver ring, wearing black skinny jeans and a white tank top with a black leather jacket on top of her shirt would hang an old-school pilot sunglasses, some police boots on her feet, on her back behind her belt there would be a Lex handgun.

"One white wine please best you got"

She said to an Osprey while walking to an empty table then seated down and started playing a song softly singing on the music she made hoping some people would like it .

Edited by NightBeatz
had to change some stuf XD

On 4/23/2016 at 6:41 AM, Teloch said:

"Alright, charming hitman, I guess we can legitimately kill some tome together then. Mind sharing some intel on those violence-free spheres that you like to learn? Somehow I'm sure that you have noticeable interests besides murdering targets in ways that fit for horror snuff movies scenarios. And what would you like to do once this global mess becomes less troublesome and all the meatheads run out of targets to shoot?". Cef waved at the osprey, "A glass of wine, please. And I would be grateful if you refrain from watering it down with machinery condensation"

"Well, mostly I was looking into old Orokin philosophy, and the different schools of learning.  Aristotle's ideas intrigue me, but Plato's arguments seem to resonate the most in my subconscious..."  She trailed off.  "Once this mess is over, I'd like to settle down a little, maybe start a family.  I'm a decent cook, but I haven't had a lot of time recently to learn how to cook anything special.  And yourself?  Any big plans for when the war is over?"

4 hours ago, IllumiMahdi said:

Scarlette took her helmet off, revealing her bright green eyes and wavering brown hair. She took a seat at an empty table, her larger than average chest prominent. She placed her finely polished Mag helmet on the table, waiting for any free men, or even women available. Her eyes shifted left to right, watching people talk. She audibly sighed, looking at the table with a vacant expression.

As if the bar wasn't full enough, another person looking for company entered the room. The unusual thing about him however, is that this was a Corpus. And not just any Corpus, this one seemed to be quite unique, judging by his sherical helmet and his irridescent green jumpsuit. He looked arround "Phew, alot of, um, tenno around here... gosh, I hope dad never finds out...

He decided to take a seat on the Mags table, not yet taking his strange helmet off.
"Good day, or evening, or whatever the time is in space. I hope this seat is not taken, is it?"

"No, no. Feel free." She smiled warmly.

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

As if the bar wasn't full enough, another person looking for company entered the room. The unusual thing about him however, is that this was a Corpus. And not just any Corpus, this one seemed to be quite unique, judging by his sherical helmet and his irridescent green jumpsuit. He looked arround "Phew, alot of, um, tenno around here... gosh, I hope dad never finds out...

He decided to take a seat on the Mags table, not yet taking his strange helmet off.
"Good day, or evening, or whatever the time is in space. I hope this seat is not taken, is it?"

Just now, IllumiMahdi said:

"No, no. Feel free." She smiled warmly.

He turned to the waiter osprey "One martian martiny, cooled with cryotic" he ordered, the osprey looking at Scarlette to wait for her order.
"So, what's your name?"

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, mostly I was looking into old Orokin philosophy, and the different schools of learning.  Aristotle's ideas intrigue me, but Plato's arguments seem to resonate the most in my subconscious..."  She trailed off.  "Once this mess is over, I'd like to settle down a little, maybe start a family.  I'm a decent cook, but I haven't had a lot of time recently to learn how to cook anything special.  And yourself?  Any big plans for when the war is over?"

"So you're also a rational hitman. I've studied some of "classical" philosophy schools; the "Meditations", written by Aurelius, influenced me the most. It really helped me when I needed it, and may staff lieutenant Curie - the person who gave me this next - now dwell the better realms. As for post-conflict plans, I'll join any promising and solid movement that would consider system rebuild as their main mission. Not sure what will I do exactly, but I'd figure that out. It seems like I have plenty of time for considerations anyway... Any thought about where would you like to settle? Some special wishes, perhaps?"

Edited by Teloch

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

"She has a very heavy temper. She's a ball-buster, actually. You see that guy over there" Teloch nodded at the greenhorn Inaros, "she would've made him commit suicide within six minutes of conversation. She used to be a line fighter in our platoon. The fact she utilizes Valkyr, Saryn prime, and, occasionally, Ember prime, describes her very well"

"Oh. Yeah. I get what you meant." she said, and took another bite from her meal. "So, how is your food? Mine is delicious. Can't resist shrimp..."

Edited by ShrimpOverlord

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"So you're also a rational hitman. I've studied some of "classical" philosophy schools; the "Meditations" written by Aurelius influenced me the most. It really helped me when I needed it, and may staff lieutenant Curie - the person who gave me this next - now dwell the better realms. As for post-conflict plans, I'll join any promising and solid movement that would consider system rebuild as their main mission. Not sure what will I do exactly, but I'd figure that out. It seems like I have plenty of time for considerations anyway... Any thought about where would you like to settle? Some special wishes, perhaps?"

"Hitman?  No, that's not what I do at all.  We do NOT work for hire.  Sorry if you got confused."  She took another sip of gin.  "Where I'd like to live?  Right now I'm living in quarters we're renting out of a Clan's Dojo.  I guess I'd like to own my own place, you know? To not have to pay for every month..."

11 minutes ago, (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr said:

"Same with you." She said with a nervous giggle and a blush

Hibiki smiled warmly. "That is good to hear. You appeared almost fearful of me at first... It is good to know that i have managed to dispel that fear. After all, i would be severely dishartened if i had scared you off... Well then, shall we go for a walk, milady?"

56 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Hitman?  No, that's not what I do at all.  We do NOT work for hire.  Sorry if you got confused."  She took another sip of gin.  "Where I'd like to live?  Right now I'm living in quarters we're renting out of a Clan's Dojo.  I guess I'd like to own my own place, you know? To not have to pay for every month..."

Not exactly what I expected to hear, but that's fair enough. As for me, I wish some day to settle at old Terra's Central Asia region. Competent scouts say that centuries haven't changed it all that much from its original form. But, I guess, I would like to settle anywhere on Earth. Probably most of us ever thought about that, and I'm not an exception". The wine arrived just in time to prevent Ceforus from falling into melancholia. He took a few sips before saying anything, "Doubt that I can be of help in your quest for private property. Our clan provides living space for newcomers free of charge, but they are aligned. And it's not me who decides either to expand society numbers or not"

Edited by Teloch

25 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Oh. Yeah. I get what you meant." she said, and took another bite from her meal. "So, how is your food? Mine is delicious. Can't resist shrimp..."

"Fairly good; much better than at Kronia," he chomped a hefty share of his dish, "They say that Kronia is famous for its amusement establishments, but I never had a chance to check that out. Yup, shame on me. The last time I thought about having a leisure stroll was when they have just invented (or reinvented) archwing races. I'm catastrophically outdated by now in this department, I'm afraid. So, any pieces of advice on having a night out?" he looked at Ryder, Bird, and that weird Nyx that has been playing pinball for an entire evening, "... Except participating in a pinball tournament"

35 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hibiki smiled warmly. "That is good to hear. You appeared almost fearful of me at first... It is good to know that i have managed to dispel that fear. After all, i would be severely dishartened if i had scared you off... Well then, shall we go for a walk, milady?"

"I guess we shall."

-----

A man walked in, wearing his Warframe. The Warframe was a grey and white Loki and he still had his helmet on. "Seems like the right place... Yep it is."

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr said:

"I guess we shall."

-----

A man walked in, wearing his Warframe. The Warframe was a grey and white Loki and he still had his helmet on. "Seems like the right place... Yep it is."

"Very well, Milady. Shall we go?", Hibiki said with a smile, summoning a demon to warp them to earth's forests.

40 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Not exactly what I expected to hear, but that's fair enough. As for me, I wish some day to settle at the old Terra's Central Asia region. Competent scouts say that centuries haven't changed it all that much from its original form. But, I guess, I would like to settle anywhere on Earth. Probably most of us ever thought about that, and I'm not an exception". The wine arrived just in time to prevent Ceforus from falling into melancholia. He took a few sips before saying anything, "Doubt that I can be of help in your quest for private property. Our clan provides living space for newcomers free of charge, but they are aligned. And it's not me who decides either to expand society numbers or not"

"I may have an answer to the housing problem, depending on whether or not I accept the job offer or not..."  Lydia sighed.  "I don't want to be someone's second my whole career, though..."