The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

On 27-4-2016 at 10:54 PM, samuelx43a said:

"well, evie, so tell me, why did you become that frame, it seemes that someone as awesome as you,,,, ups did i say that out loud?(being white takes a big toll, as the blushes can be seen even easier when you're white) eferluh i meant so yeah why?

"Well i picked this frame because... well i actually don't remeber i just woke up in this frame and sticked with it." 

On 29.04.2016 at 9:55 PM, Yzjdriel said:

((I've learned quite a bit about pointed statements from my girlfriend XP))

"I was going to say that eating good food with good people is a guilty pleasure, but there's nothing guilty about it really."

((Somehow I manage to horrify myself from time to time XD))

Cef smiled while his inner voice said "suuure". After about a minute of peaceful food consumption, Cef emerged with yet another statement, "Can confirm that the food is good. Praised be the farm stations for not letting us chomp those accursed soy ratios exclusively. Although, I'm slightly surprised about the fact how little it takes for you to characterise people positively"

Edited by Teloch

15 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: Okay. *calls a martini glass for herself and a glass of Old Fashion for Mayya*

"Thanks..."

She takes the drink and sips it afterwards.

*meanwhile*

While tampering with the pinball machine, she notices a second machine which was pretty much the same ((if i'm correct. Just to make sure, there are 2 pinball machines correct?)).

*meanwhile (yay)*

10 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Naela: "That's a... good question... it's strange, really... but i'm glad we are... because i'm still alive because of it... hey, tell me... do you have any family you care about more than anything?"

"Yes, of course! Family brought me here and if it wasn't for them, i wouldn't be here right now!"

((not too sure what happened with the text colour for Mayya))

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Thanks..."

*meanwhile*

While tampering with the pinball machine, she notices a second machine which was pretty much the same ((if i'm correct. Just to make sure, there are 2 pinball machines correct?)).

*meanwhile (yay)*

"Yes, of course! Family brought me here and if it wasn't for them, i wouldn't be here right now!"

Naela: "that's... Good... My sister... Is my only family... I'm glad to hear yours is still alive... Oh, would you tell me a bit about your family? I'm interested..."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Naela: "that's... Good... My sister... Is my only family... I'm glad to hear yours is still alive... Oh, would you tell me a bit about your family? I'm interested..."

"Well my family is actually dead aswell...only family i have left is a younger sister but i do not know where she is right now. She might not even be alive..."

Caver goes slient for some time before he continued.

"Anyway, my family isn't so Interesting. They're just like most others really. What about you're family?"

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Well my family is actually dead aswell...only family i have left is a younger sister but i do not know where she is right now. She might not even be alive..."

Caver goes slient for some time before he continued.

"Anyway, my family isn't so Interesting. They're just like most others really. What about you're family?"

Naela: *looks down* "my family is all dead... Exept my sister... I would be dead if she didn't get so sad that we physically and spiritualy merged... It's a long story... But really, i'm glad it happened... You said your sister is missing? We could help you find her if you wanted..."

3 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Thanks..."

*meanwhile*

*meanwhile (yay)*

Esaka: *grabs her martini and takes a sip from it* So how's your Old Fashion, Mayya?

After minutes and minutes of pacing around troubled-like, the greyish-themed Mesa frame finally made her entrance, trying to quietly shut the door behind her to draw the least amount of attention possible. Looking around at all the people, she gulped, biting her lip under her mask, before making a hasty walk over to a mostly dormant table, resting herself down into the chair, placing her elbows down with her arms upwards, palms open, allowing her to rest her still-masked head in her palms, caressing her jaw within the warm grasp of her gloves, nervously awaiting the arrival of any partner that may come by. Her boot was tapping against the floor rapidly, flustered and overcome by anxiety; as her eyes darted back and fourth across the room, trying to catch sight of anyone that might notice her, and paying close attention to those that looked as if they were headed towards her, but she made no attempt to run. She tilted her head towards the table, downwards; before mumbling a few words to herself. "One, two three... calm, calm, calm!" she chants quietly to herself, before raising her head back up to the crowd with her newfound confidence, trying to sustain it as long as she could.

4 hours ago, IllumiMahdi said:

Scarlette continued eating, slowly but in large portions.

"Thanks..." she smiles at him warmly.

Kosar finished eating about half of his plate "So... you're a Mag, right? The frame that magnetizes things? Nightmare for Corpus?" he chuckled.

9 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: *grabs her martini and takes a sip from it* So how's your Old Fashion, Mayya?

"Its...quite good actually..."

12 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Naela: *looks down* "my family is all dead... Exept my sister... I would be dead if she didn't get so sad that we physically and spiritualy merged... It's a long story... But really, i'm glad it happened... You said your sister is missing? We could help you find her if you wanted..."

"That'll be great but i might have to search the entire galaxy to find her...hell, she's most likely dead anyway!"

21 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"That'll be great but i might have to search the entire galaxy to find her...hell, she's most likely dead anyway!"

Esaka: Glad to hear it Mayya *takes another sip of her martini*

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Naela: "well, we'd gladly help... We don't want to see any more loss... Anything you can tell me about her?"

5 minutes ago, IllumiMahdi said:

"Simple. The old-fashioned way," she says, a kind of villainous grin showing on her face. 

"Wouldn't it be kind of a waste to not use the powers at your desposal?" he asked, her grin making him smile slightly.

2 minutes ago, IllumiMahdi said:

"Why not use your power when it build to maximum potential? That's why I said I don't use it a lot." she said, smirking.

"Yeah, but sometimes when you save it for later, you don't get to use it at all" he replied.

3 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: Glad to hear it Mayya *takes another sip of her martini*

*takes another sip of her old fashion* 

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Naela: "well, we'd gladly help... We don't want to see any more loss... Anything you can tell me about her?"

"Okay then. It's been ages since i have seen here, maybe a couple of years? Her last current location was somewhere around Mars. Since then i never seen her again."

18 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Okay then. It's been ages since i have seen here, maybe a couple of years? Her last current location was somewhere around Mars. Since then i never seen her again."

Naela: "Hmmm... Mars... I see... Maybe... just maybe..."

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Esaka: What do you like doing most of the time?

1 hour ago, Sartactics said:

Esaka: What do you like doing most of the time?

"Not much, just...erm...being myself...i guess?"

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Naela: "Hmmm... Mars... I see... Maybe... just maybe..."

"I highly doubt that she's at mars now..."

((before anyone jumps to conclusions, no it's no one of my ocs which are made currently. I'll most likely make the oc when i feel like it))

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Not much, just...erm...being myself...i guess?"

"I highly doubt that she's at mars now..."

((before anyone jumps to conclusions, no it's no one of my ocs which are made currently. I'll most likely make the oc when i feel like it))

Naela: "so do i... But maybe... I can predict where she is..."