The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

On 5/13/2016 at 1:08 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

The pink zephyr walks over to one of the seats and sits down, before putting her feet on the table.

Richard looked around the room and noticed a Zephyr.  Nodding to Luv, he made his way across the room.  "Want some company?" he asked her, indicating the open chair.

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

Seeing the Oberon leave, Luv took a look at the customers again, then going back to her HUD. She mumbled something to herself...
"She's almost here..."

((careful, Denny, Richard Junior is human, no frame.))

12 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae looks through the spellbook, occasionally pausing. "This is interesting!"

"Anything you like in there?"

11 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard looked around the room and noticed a Zephyr.  Nodding to Luv, he made his way across the room.  "Want some company?" he asked her, indicating the open chair.

"Don't mind really...(just don't be annoying...)"

On 5/22/2016 at 5:46 AM, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin smiled. "Glad i could help. That Primed mod should indeed do it. Even i don't know what mod it is, you see. It's a wild card. It takes the shape of a primed version of any mod you're missing."

-Rhys calmly looks at her-  "I have needed a Primed Pistol Gambit for some time now..."

11 hours ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

is it a spot for me too at an table?

I am Inwë,   a white and red colored Ash, looking for a lovable ember prime :D

A cyan, black and grey ember prime with a phoenix helmet sat down at Inwë's table.

"Hey there, i'm Katrina!"

Edited by kyrozon

11 hours ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

is it a spot for me too at an table?

I am Inwë,   a white and red colored Ash, looking for a lovable ember prime :D

"Well, sorry to dissapoint you, but this golden flame already has her fuel. But I'm sure there are some other ones who'd be interested... also, nice choice, Embers are the best IMO" Luv said to the man before the other Ember Prime sat down at his table. Wait a second, that Ember looks familiar...
((Could you please specify what race or warframe your OC is? We'd really apprechiate that))

Into the bar enters a classy looking Soprana Banshee, having the standard colorset but with the black and white parts inverted. She looked around, spotting Luv and waving to her, the looking around again. Luv waved back, and made a wink to Cef, then taking a look at Teloch.

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Into the bar enters a classy looking Soprana Banshee, having the standard colorset but with the black and white parts inverted. She looked around, spotting Luv and waving to her, the looking around again. Luv waved back, and made a wink to Cef, then taking a look at Teloch.

Despite Luv's efforts to make talk via gestures, neither Ceforus nor Teloch noticed her messages: Cef was poking the pinball machine furiously, making weird sounds that could possibly be interesting to professional and amateur zoologists who study mating deviations of the animal kingdom representatives; Teloch, in the meantime, was so absorbed by the space forex scalping session, that he would probably fail to notice even the freaking naked Nef Enyo entering the bar, singing decadent songs with a sexy voice and throwing heaps of credits and platinum at the amazed patrons... Boys. Why are they never subtle?

Edited by Teloch

51 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Despite Luv's efforts to make talk via gestures, neither Ceforus nor Teloch noticed her messages: Cef was poking the pinball machine furiously, making weird sounds that could possibly be interesting to professional and amateur zoologists who study mating deviations of the animal kingdom representatives; Teloch, in the meantime, was so absorbed by the space forex scalping session, that he would probably fail to notice even the freaking naked Nef Enyo entering the bar, singing decadent songs with a sexy voice and throwing heaps of credits and platinum at the amazed patrons... Boys. Why are they never subtle?

Observing the Rhino for a couple of seconds, the Soprana Banshee took a seat at his couch, legs crossed and Luv giving her a thumbs up while she kept being classy. She coughed twice to get his attention.

Edited by Denny2669
Yo dawg, I heard you like couches...

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Observing the Rhino for a couple of seconds, the Soprana Banshee took a seat at his table, legs crossed and Luv giving her a thumbs up while she kept being classy. She coughed once to get his attention.

((He's on the couch x__x So, maybe she sat at the nearby table?))

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Observing the Rhino for a couple of seconds, the Soprana Banshee took a seat at his couch, legs crossed and Luv giving her a thumbs up while she kept being classy. She coughed twice to get his attention.

It took a couple of seconds for Teloch to register the fact that something was wrong, or, at least, uncommon. He instinctively turned his head to the side of the approximate sound source, witnessing a pair of legs (a quite pretty pair of legs) and their classy owner. Yup, it was a Soprana. He blinked twice, processing the further actions scenario. Within a short moment, he closed his HUD with a load of graphs on it and addressed the lady with polite but slightly confused voice, "I beg your pardon, ma'am. The free market sometimes put a spell on me. Anyway, did I manage to bother you somehow, or..." he interrupted his sentence, obviously giving her an opportunity to continue it with her statement.

Edited by Teloch

Rae nodded. "I know. I cast spells too, you know!"

Henri nods back. 

"Magicans are really rare these days"

9 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

He sat.  "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Don't really mind, love"

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Corrin nodded as the mod glowed for a moment. "Data uploaded. one Primed Pistol Gambit for you."

-Rhys chuckles-. "Baro is going to hate me for this one, but then, I'm not the snob's biggest fan.  He did help me get Inaros, but to be entirely honest, that's about all."

3 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys chuckles-. "Baro is going to hate me for this one, but then, I'm not the snob's biggest fan.  He did help me get Inaros, but to be entirely honest, that's about all."

Corrin nodded. "Him and his Void obsession... Void and Credits... He's worse than a Corpus, just on our side..."