The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin nodded. "Him and his Void obsession... Void and Credits... He's worse than a Corpus, just on our side..."

"Well, given he lost his mom, and Corpus doctrine mentions returning to the Void instead of, yunno, dying, maybe he's entering the Void to try seeing her again.  Or maybe he's insane.  I don't care.  I don't like the guy, but I'll also be damned if he doesn't provide good stuff sometimes."

15 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Well, given he lost his mom, and Corpus doctrine mentions returning to the Void instead of, yunno, dying, maybe he's entering the Void to try seeing her again.  Or maybe he's insane.  I don't care.  I don't like the guy, but I'll also be damned if he doesn't provide good stuff sometimes."

Corrin nodded. "That's for certain. Hey, want to see something new?"

6 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Only if it's also exciting.". -Rhys's attention is gotten, though.-

Corrin nodded. "Got it. Check this out." She said as she grabbed a part of a Prime weapon, but not one of any currently identified Primes. "That, i believe, is the stock of a Bolto Prime. But... Isn't that strange? We never knew of a Bolto Prime before, did we?"

7 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin nodded. "Got it. Check this out." She said as she grabbed a part of a Prime weapon, but not one of any currently identified Primes. "That, i believe, is the stock of a Bolto Prime. But... Isn't that strange? We never knew of a Bolto Prime before, did we?"

"Unrecovered Prime tech.  Bolto Primes did once exist.  We once knew them as simply Boltos.  ...Where did you even acquire this?"

4 minutes ago, Sintag said:

"Unrecovered Prime tech.  Bolto Primes did once exist.  We once knew them as simply Boltos.  ...Where did you even acquire this?"

Corrin nodded. "I know. I aquired this in a Tower raid i helped some clanmates with. We were stopping the Corpus from entering the void when i found this."

41 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin nodded. "I know. I aquired this in a Tower raid i helped some clanmates with. We were stopping the Corpus from entering the void when i found this."

"...So, lemme get this straight.  You found a piece of undiscovered Prime technology on a simple raid against the Corpus.  ...If they know you have this, if even one survivor remai s, they will come down hard on you.  I'll see what I can do to try locating the rest, but even knowing where to find the receiver and barrel is going to be a pain.  Let alone the master blueprint.  Bolto Primes were among the first few pieces abandoned during the Old War."

8 hours ago, kyrozon said:

A cyan, black and grey ember prime with a phoenix helmet sat down at Inwë's table.

"Hey there, i'm Katrina!"

Inwë

Inwë who had been sitting a while and just looked down at the table looked up, and there stood an ember prime in front of him, a fiery beauty and warm as the sun , this did INWEAR nervous :

uh oh, hi... eh....  i am Inwë, nice to meet you katrina.... .... .. uh what brings you out here this fine evening?

Edited by kevin_nightwolf

8 hours ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Inwë

Inwë who had been sitting a while and just looked down at the table looked up, and there stood an ember prime in front of him, a fiery beauty and warm as the sun , this did INWEAR nervous :

uh oh, hi... eh....  i am Inwë, nice to meet you katrina.... .... .. uh what brings you out here this fine evening?

"Well one of my clanmates wanted me to go take a break from work. So she dragged me off to this place. No idea where she is now though." 

Katrina chuckled thinking of the hyperactive Valkyr that dragged her off to here. 

9 hours ago, Sintag said:

"...So, lemme get this straight.  You found a piece of undiscovered Prime technology on a simple raid against the Corpus.  ...If they know you have this, if even one survivor remai s, they will come down hard on you.  I'll see what I can do to try locating the rest, but even knowing where to find the receiver and barrel is going to be a pain.  Let alone the master blueprint.  Bolto Primes were among the first few pieces abandoned during the Old War."

Corrin nodded. "My clan is working on locating it too. but, here, have a look at this..." she said as she grabbed another piece of Prime Tech, this time the Upper Limb of a Daikyu. "Daikyu Prime. another undiscovered Prime weapon. I found this when clearing out a derelict tower overrun by Infested..."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Well one of my clanmates wanted me to go take a break from work. So she dragged me off to this place. No idea where she is now though." 

Katrina chuckled thinking of the hyperactive Valkyr that dragged her off to here. 

"ohhh well, i guess its allways nice to have a a break from time to time, and im sure you deserve it too"

Inwë smiles at katrina

10 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

"ohhh well, i guess its allways nice to have a a break from time to time, and im sure you deserve it too"

Inwë smiles at katrina

Katrina nods. "Yeah, it's nice being out of the lab again. If it wasn't for her most of my clan mates would be stuck up in their work for too long too, although it would sometimes be nice to know ahead of time that she is planning to drag you off. She really just picked me up from my office, dragged me to her liset and dropped me off here. Anyway enough about that, what do you like to do in your freetime?"

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin nodded. "My clan is working on locating it too. but, here, have a look at this..." she said as she grabbed another piece of Prime Tech, this time the Upper Limb of a Daikyu. "Daikyu Prime. another undiscovered Prime weapon. I found this when clearing out a derelict tower overrun by Infested..."

-If Rhys's face was visible behind the helmet, one could observe his jaw meeting the floor.-. "They never even sent any of these into the field."

2 hours ago, Sintag said:

-If Rhys's face was visible behind the helmet, one could observe his jaw meeting the floor.-. "They never even sent any of these into the field."

Corrin seemed surprised. "I see. that's quite surprising... my clan is working on retrieving the other pieces now. We've found many different items like this already..."

20 hours ago, Teloch said:

It took a couple of seconds for Teloch to register the fact that something was wrong, or, at least, uncommon. He instinctively turned his head to the side of the approximate sound source, witnessing a pair of legs (a quite pretty pair of legs) and their classy owner. Yup, it was a Soprana. He blinked twice, processing the further actions scenario. Within a short moment, he closed his HUD with a load of graphs on it and addressed the lady with polite but slightly confused voice, "I beg your pardon, ma'am. The free market sometimes put a spell on me. Anyway, did I manage to bother you somehow, or..." he interrupted his sentence, obviously giving her an opportunity to continue it with her statement.

"... have you peaked my interest? If it's the latter, then yes" the Banshee continued his sentence in a melodic voice. She appears to be a singer, but that might be obvious given her frame. She continued "My friends, the Ember at the bar and the Zephyr with the ring told me a thing or two about what information they gathered on you. And I must say, for a Rhino, you certainly don't fit the stereotype, it's intriguing..."

7 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Luv was observing her friends date, making sure everything goes smoothly, but her eyes immediately ripped away from the target when she heard the word "Prime" with a non-primed weapons name before it. And indeed it was a part of an undiscovered Prime weapon, the Embers shoulders lightly catching on fire at the sight. The Voidwalkers NEED that prime part, and if she gets it to Scar herself, she'll definitely get to upgrade the bar by a couple of levels! She eyes the item from the bar curiously, waiting for a good moment to go towards them in and ask about it.

4 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin seemed surprised. "I see. that's quite surprising... my clan is working on retrieving the other pieces now. We've found many different items like this already..."

A torgouise and purple Germeni valkyr ran up to Corrin. "Hi, i'm so sorry to interupt, but i heard you say something about a Daikyu prime. Thats what you said right? If so i can help you get a few parts!" 

"Uhh could you excuse me Inwë. I need to do something." Katrina walked over to the valkyr and grabed the back of the valkyr's helmet. "Sorry that she interupted your date!" Katrina said to Corrin and she walked off with Danes back to the table Inwë was sitting at. "Danes! How many times did i tell you not to run at anyone who drops the word prime?" 

"But it's like one of our clans goals to find those things right??"

"That doesn't mean you can bug everyone about it." Katrina replied before sitting back at the same table with Inwë. "Sorry for that Inwë."

Danes just sat down next to the table with her arms folded over eachother, making a pouty face under her helmet.

54 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"... have you peaked my interest? If it's the latter, then yes" the Banshee continued his sentence in a melodic voice. She appears to be a singer, but that might be obvious given her frame. She continued "My friends, the Ember at the bar and the Zephyr with the ring told me a thing or two about what information they gathered on you. And I must say, for a Rhino, you certainly don't fit the stereotype, it's intriguing..."

The fact that this banshee revealed a small piece of intel on her social surrounding saved Teloch some time that he would otherwise waste on checking her regalias for possible allegiance signs. The fact she made a successful "conversation" docking gave the man a certain particle of optimism.  "Utilizing the gung-ho principle, are we?" he asked playfully, "And here I was: worrying about my group members causing disturbances in this very establishment... Anyway, I must admit that I wasn't expecting such sort of surveillance after my humble person. But would you kindly consider the opportunity of equalizing our initial alignment via sharing some details about yourself? I may be thought to operate in untapped surrounding and unexpected circumstances, but you have definitely caught me there off-guard". After briefly scanning lady's exteriors, he trained his gaze on her helmet, probably expecting or even gesturing her to take it off, "And, if only that's not a secret, how severely did I manage to break the stereotype?"

Edited by Teloch