The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

2 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Inwë got shocked and didnt know what to say. tho... he really wants to accept this. but was this an actual offer to become someone's companion?

"i......wait... what? are you offering me to be your companion ... or?"

He seemed rather confused as noone ever gave him such an offer to him before.

"Well i know how lonely it can get out there without anyone along your side. So i myself would love to tag along with a few missions you need to do."

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i know how lonely it can get out there without anyone along your side. So i myself would love to tag along with a few missions you need to do."

"i ... i would love to, yeah. it does indeed get lonely out there in middle of nowhere.. i would really enjoy to have you by my side in a couple of missions"

replied inwë with excitement in his voice

2 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

"i ... i would love to, yeah. it does indeed get lonely out there in middle of nowhere.. i would really enjoy to have you by my side in a couple of missions"

replied inwë with excitement in his voice

Katrina's helm made a short beep sound and she quickly grabbed it and put it on. She sighed. "Well seems like those missions have to wait, sorry! But my clan leader needs to see me for something." She stood up from her chair. "Hopefully we can meet up again soon."

Just now, kyrozon said:

Katrina give Inwë a firm handshake. "It was also very nice to meet you. Cya!" And with that she ran out of the bar, back to her liset.

Inwë looked after katrina, stunned by how graceful she moves. while he was suprised over how his thoguhts started to flow and make a mess in his head, then he started to move thowards the door too and exited the premises.

She gets up from the bar

" Well maybe instead of dates I can go find out what the hell this valkyr is doing with this girl named Katrina and Inwe"? 

she walks over calmly smiling as if she were to be impressing someone 

" eyeliner on point, eyeshadow great, contour damn girl you be getting it on... i cant believe im talking to myself in high school i was popular... obviously not anymore'

she reachedd  her destination in aww of how this pair are keeping up with the enthusiasm of this Valkyr

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Lucid Dreammer said:

She gets up from the bar

" Well maybe instead of dates I can go find out what the hell this valkyr is doing with this girl named Katrina and Inwe"? 

" eyeliner on point, eyeshadow great, contour damn girl you be getting it on... i cant believe im talking to myself in high school i was popular... obviously not anymore'

she reachedd  her destination in aww of how this pair are keeping up with the enthusiasm of this Valkyr

((Whatever happens outside of the bar is not part of the RP anymore. I should put that into the rules... just wait till somebody joins your table, I told you it'll take a while))

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Lucid Dreammer said:

((im just walking over to somewhere else in the bar" 

((Those three OC's have left the building (and so the thread)))

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Then let's get on our way!"

((Time for another private rp, this one, is gonna be epic though))

Rae nodded and stood up. "Yeah!"

((Remember it's also a tutorial for Neo. We have to teach him how to RP in WCC R:2 as well. Then again, Neo is pretty epic, so that shouldn't make a difference.))

16 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Rae nodded and stood up. "Yeah!"

((Remember it's also a tutorial for Neo. We have to teach him how to RP in WCC R:2 as well. Then again, Neo is pretty epic, so that shouldn't make a difference.))

Henri also stood up. 

"Well, we better get going then"

He walks over to the door, only to notice Jacket's mech blocking the way.

"(Jacket and her brilliant parking skills...) You mind giving me a hand here? Just be careful alright. Don't wanna damage this..."

"I damage or break this mech and Jacket will go bat sh*t crazy on me..." 

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Henri also stood up. 

"Well, we better get going then"

He walks over to the door, only to notice Jacket's mech blocking the way.

"(Jacket and her brilliant parking skills...) You mind giving me a hand here? Just be careful alright. Don't wanna damage this..."

"I damage or break this mech and Jacket will go bat sh*t crazy on me..." 

Rae giggled and zapped the mech with purple lightning, warping it a few meters to the side. "Èt voilla!"

13 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin seemed surprised and smiled back. "Whoa... Okay, one moment..." She said as she closed her eyes and opened them again a moment later. "Okay. I needed a moment to regain my composure... Either way, you speak as if you must leave. Is that the case?"

"I'm afraid so.  But here." -Rhys handed Corrin a small card.- "If you ever need backup, call.  I'll see what I can arrange."

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"I'm afraid so.  But here." -Rhys handed Corrin a small card.- "If you ever need backup, call.  I'll see what I can arrange."

Corrin seemed dissapointed. "Aww, but i was having so much fun talking to you... Well, i suppose i can at least give you this..." She said as she handed Rhys a small blue sphere with golden rings around it. "That's a Chaos Beacon. Throw it down if you need my help, i'll come right on over."

40 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin seemed dissapointed. "Aww, but i was having so much fun talking to you... Well, i suppose i can at least give you this..." She said as she handed Rhys a small blue sphere with golden rings around it. "That's a Chaos Beacon. Throw it down if you need my help, i'll come right on over."

"Backup never hurts, one could suppose.  ...By rhe by, if you do ever call me in for backup, word of warning:  Leave whatever room you are in.  I'm not one to turn down an over-the-top entrance, and I usually take the entire room and turn it into something straight out of the Void's twisted physics.  It's best if you NOT get into the crossfire."

1 minute ago, Sintag said:

"Backup never hurts, one could suppose.  ...By rhe by, if you do ever call me in for backup, word of warning:  Leave whatever room you are in.  I'm not one to turn down an over-the-top entrance, and I usually take the entire room and turn it into something straight out of the Void's twisted physics.  It's best if you NOT get into the crossfire."

Corrin giggled. "I'll keep it in mind. And if you ever call me in for backup, well, i won't be human. I hope your opponents like Dragons!"

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin giggled. "I'll keep it in mind. And if you ever call me in for backup, well, i won't be human. I hope your opponents like Dragons!"

"A dragon, eh?  ...Yeah, not the strangest thing that's happened to me this week."  -Rhys seems genuinely interested, and without the helmet, his voice is still the same - Easygoing, confident, and calm.  Or at least calm enough.-  

-He walks over to the bar, his face now dead set into a frown.-  "Hello, bartender?  ...Hostess?  Apologies, second time here."

13 hours ago, (XB1)Lucid Dreammer said:

She gets up from the bar

((Well i guess it would be rude to leave a fellow rper hanging))

The table was empty when she reached it. Not for too long though as the Valkyr from earlier rushed back into the bar to said table. "WHereIsItWHereIsItWhereIsIT!?" She was franticaly searching for something and did end up finding it. "Yay found it!" 

She turned around to face the girl that was walking to table, holding a small piece of metal. "Ohai! I'm Danes it's nice meeting you!"