The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

1 minute ago, (XB1)Lucid Dreammer said:

" HI Im Azalea Im not a lesbian btw so don't get crazy" she said in a comedic and astonished manner

Danes just slightly tilted her head when Azalea dropped the word lesbian. 

"Well most of my clan mates already describe me as slightly crazy. So if you don't want that you have to find someone else to talk to." She replied with her usually cheeryness and put the piece of metal in a pocket compartment in her warframe.

On 25. 5. 2016 at 10:07 PM, Teloch said:

For the first time during this evening, the man smiled. Not grinned or smirked lopsidedly, but honestly (and most probably involuntarily) displayed the positive emotional rebound. He straightened up, slightly lifted his chin, and spoke,"Teloch Siger, the former sublieutenant of the eight Orokin military task force platoon tagged as the "Maroon Peregrines", and the current station keeper of the "White Tiger Cove" mercenary society at your service," he slightly nodded his head by the end of his sentence, making it clear that the formal introduction ritual was now complete. "Beyond my personal traits that define my behavioral patterns, there is an accurate explanation of this seemingly untypical politeness made by my former superior - senior major Ralph Montgomery. He often used to say that, quote,"Overall politeness is a good - if not vital - company for one's heavy gunnery proficiency", end quote. During my lifetime, for far too often I found his words to contain the seeds of truth and reason". He tilted his head slightly, thinking about a curious detail brought by Melody, "If my memory serves me well, I haven't spoke a word about my attachment to all things antique neither to the honorable hostess nor to the crafty "avian". It means two things: you have more informants that you mentioned previously, and so you definitely succeeded in igniting my curiosity. Perhaps we'll get to the bottom of this," his smile broadened even more, "My interest in the old ways can be elaborated as but clumsy personal attempts to bring at least a simulacrum of the pre-war order via pursuing my line of job. But I bet that a fascinating madam like you has more interesting reasons to be captivated by the Old World and it's ways"

"Well, isn't that quite a mouthfull" The Banshee said at Telochs introduction, giggling before he finished. "And who exatly was that Ralph Montgomery? A tenno? Because I have to agree with him. Not many people respect such words as his anymore..." she casted a glance at Cef at the pinball machine before answering the Rhinos curiousity "Well, an informant had to get that information from somewhere to become an informant in the first place. And considering that you also have some friends here, perhaps they could have been that original source of information?" she told him, not expecting an answer as that question isn't supposed to be answered "History is the back bone of every culture and society. The beautifull arts of the Old World were lost in the war, and saving whatever's left of them has become my goal. Now, culture is dying again because of this war, so saving the artifacts of old is now more important that ever before" Melody explained.

((Sorry, this post is really bad due to lack of sleep...))

9 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, isn't that quite a mouthfull" The Banshee said at Telochs introduction, giggling before he finished. "And who exatly was that Ralph Montgomery? A tenno? Because I have to agree with him. Not many people respect such words as his anymore..." she casted a glance at Cef at the pinball machine before answering the Rhinos curiousity "Well, an informant had to get that information from somewhere to become an informant in the first place. And considering that you also have some friends here, perhaps they could have been that original source of information?" she told him, not expecting an answer as that question isn't supposed to be answered "History is the back bone of every culture and society. The beautifull arts of the Old World were lost in the war, and saving whatever's left of them has become my goal. Now, culture is dying again because of this war, so saving the artifacts of old is now more important that ever before" Melody explained.

((Sorry, this post is really bad due to lack of sleep...))

"Ralph was from the lower Orokin nobility, actually..." Teloch answered rather carefully, "He was the drill officer of our division, and also the second highest brass hat. His responsibilities included tactical supervision, training, personnel management and combat roles assignment. Must admit that he was uncommonly clever and very democratic at the same time. Not the most common combination of qualities among the red tabs that is, especially considering the origin strata of the mentioned person". When Melody explained what drives her, the man nodded slightly instead of answering immediately, he took off his Rhino's left gauntlet, opened the interface, launched an exceptionally antique but surprisingly melodic tune, placed the piece of armor on the coffee table nearby, as if it was an improvised stereo system of some sort, and grinned cunningly, "It's nice to finally meet someone who speaks the same 'language' and has intelligible tenets, is it not?". With this action, he had probably made an attempt to find an accurate contact link to his date. He didn't know any of her likes and preferences at that stage, so he made a nearly blind assumption basing on her overall charisma, hoping that the piece of art would interest her.

Edited by Teloch

-Rhys, receiving no answer, sits back with Corrin.- "And here I am again." -His voice drops to a low, hushed tone.- "I've seen people eye that Daikyu Prime part.  Careful, someone may get grabby, if you catch my saying... Regardless, now I'm gonna see if wnyone else is willing to romance an engineer.  You're a good friend, though.  And, who knows?  Maybe later we'll run into one another again."

8 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Rhys, receiving no answer, sits back with Corrin.- "And here I am again." -His voice drops to a low, hushed tone.- "I've seen people eye that Daikyu Prime part.  Careful, someone may get grabby, if you catch my saying... Regardless, now I'm gonna see if wnyone else is willing to romance an engineer.  You're a good friend, though.  And, who knows?  Maybe later we'll run into one another again."

Corrin nodded. "If they try, they're in for a nasty surprise... Anyway, i'll just be sitting in a corner, polishing Yatogami.... I doubt anyone will talk to me anyway. I wish you luck with your romantic endeavors.""

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin nodded. "If they try, they're in for a nasty surprise... Anyway, i'll just be sitting in a corner, polishing Yatogami.... I doubt anyone will talk to me anyway. I wish you luck with your romantic endeavors.""

"And I, you." -With a respectful bow, Rhys sits at an empty table.  He chose to keep the rest of the Vauban suit on, if only because having access to seven different grenade types and his weaponry made him feel a little safer.-

14 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"I would love to be friends! Friends are nice and you seem nice too!" Danes said, sitting down at the table. 

Inw ë walks in to the bar and looks around. he can see danes in the other side. decides to try to pull   a small joke. he teleports behind danes and says "BOH,"   as he poked danes in the side at the ribs.

then he look at her and says " Hey danes :D what are you guys doing?"

while smiling a bit from the jumpscare he  friendly tried to pull off

Edited by kevin_nightwolf

12 hours ago, (XB1)Lucid Dreammer said:

"well thank you"

"Sooo what do you like to do in your freetime?"

2 hours ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

Inw ë walks in to the bar and looks around. he can see danes in the other side. decides to try to pull   a small joke. he teleports behind danes and says "BOH,"   as he poked danes in the side at the ribs.

then he look at her and says " Hey danes :D what are you guys doing?"

while smiling a bit from the jumpscare he  friendly tried to pull off

Inwë would find himself rather unfortunate as scaring Danes is never a good idea. The valkyr quickly turned around and slapped him across the face, hard. 

"Don't you ever do that again! Oh and i'm just chatting with this girl, Azalea, Did i say that correctly?"

9 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Henri walks out of the building and soon waits for Rae to follow.

((Welp...now that he's gone, guess i'll have to bring another oc here XD...))

((Now who would be a good choice?))

Rae followed happily.

((Dunno... Maybe a non-Tenno OC?))

8 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Sooo what do you like to do in your freetime?"

Inwë would find himself rather unfortunate as scaring Danes is never a good idea. The valkyr quickly turned around and slapped him across the face, hard. 

"Don't you ever do that again! Oh and i'm just chatting with this girl, Azalea, Did i say that correctly?"

"ouch.. well i guess i deserved that" afterall he can take a beating.

"it was fun tho, you really did get scare and you should have seen your face"

inwë talked with a quizzical voice ^^

2 minutes ago, kevin_nightwolf said:

"ouch.. well i guess i deserved that" afterall he can take a beating.

"it was fun tho, you really did get scare and you should have seen your face"

inwë talked with a quizzical voice ^^

"How can you see my face? i have a helmet on!?" 

30 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin sat at her table and sighed. "Nobody yet... Figured..."

Meanwhile, the Excalibur had started carving Orokin letters into his table using a Ceramic Dagger. "...Targets: 0. Allies: 1 potential. Friends/loved: -1."

A copper, beige and dark olive green hagoromo Zephyr walked into the bar. She looked around and her eye fell on the dark blue excalibur and walked to him. She waved to him as a greeting.

17 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

A copper, beige and dark olive green hagoromo Zephyr walked into the bar. She looked around and her eye fell on the dark blue excalibur and walked to him. She waved to him as a greeting.

The Excalibur noticed the Zephyr and waved once to confirm he saw her. "...Person of interest found. Proceeding conversation. Negating Cephalon-esque form of speech." He mumbled as he seemed more friendly all of the sudden.

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Excalibur noticed the Zephyr and waved once to confirm he saw her. "...Person of interest found. Proceeding conversation. Negating Cephalon-esque form of speech." He mumbled as he seemed more friendly all of the sudden.

The zephyr extended a hand to the excalibur. "I am... call me Indy, it is nice to meet you."

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The zephyr extended a hand to the excalibur. "I am... call me Indy, it is nice to meet you."

The Excalibur nodded and shook Indy's hand. "Hello. I am known as Ovan. It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Please, do sit down."