The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ovan helmetpalmed. "My mistake. Not my own flesh, but hunks of flesh i carry with me. It's one of my weirder habits. Even i'm creeped out by it..."

"Yeah that is a weird... habit. But we all have those kind of things. Maybe we should turn to another topic?" 

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Uhh, maybe... what's your favorite kind of weaponry?"

Ovan nodded. "I was about to ask that! I primarily use Rakta Cernos or Snipetron Vandal, Rakta Ballistica or Lex Prime and Dark Dagger or Machete Wraith. How about you?"

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ovan nodded. "I was about to ask that! I primarily use Rakta Cernos or Snipetron Vandal, Rakta Ballistica or Lex Prime and Dark Dagger or Machete Wraith. How about you?"

"Well i mostly use a Vectis prime or Rubico, a Lex prime and a Redeemer. Besides that any weapon i pick up on the battlefield goes on longer missions."

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i mostly use a Vectis prime or Rubico, a Lex prime and a Redeemer. Besides that any weapon i pick up on the battlefield goes on longer missions."

Ovan nodded. "Not a bad loadout. Definitely usable in raids. If i may give you some advice... Try the Vulkar Wraith someday. It can be rather decent, even close to Vectis Prime in power."

Ovan nodded. "Not a bad loadout. Definitely usable in raids. If i may give you some advice... Try the Vulkar Wraith someday. It can be rather decent, even close to Vectis Prime in power."

"I used the Vulkar Wraith and it is a nice rifle but i simple can't stand the scope. don't really know why." Indy shrugged.

11 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I used the Vulkar Wraith and it is a nice rifle but i simple can't stand the scope. don't really know why." Indy shrugged.

Ovan nodded. "I can see your point. Ah, but how rude of me... I haven't taken my helmet off yet, have i?" He said as he started typing on a datapad.

Ovan nodded. "I can see your point. Ah, but how rude of me... I haven't taken my helmet off yet, have i?" He said as he started typing on a datapad.

"Well i haven't taken my helmet off either, so you don't have to." 

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i haven't taken my helmet off either, so you don't have to." 

Ovan shook his head. "It is not like me to be so rude as to talk to a girl with my helmet on." He said as he removed his helmet, revealing a 23-year-old man with light blue hair and gold-brown eyes, who then put on a pair of red glasses, causing a mysterious aura of badassery around him. "There. That is better."

21 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Ralph was from the lower Orokin nobility, actually..." Teloch answered rather carefully, "He was the drill officer of our division, and also the second highest brass hat. His responsibilities included tactical supervision, training, personnel management and combat roles assignment. Must admit that he was uncommonly clever and very democratic at the same time. Not the most common combination of qualities among the red tabs that is, especially considering the origin strata of the mentioned person". When Melody explained what drives her, the man nodded slightly instead of answering immediately, he took off his Rhino's left gauntlet, opened the interface, launched an exceptionally antique but surprisingly melodic tune, placed the piece of armor on the coffee table nearby, as if it was an improvised stereo system of some sort, and grinned cunningly, "It's nice to finally meet someone who speaks the same 'language' and has intelligible tenets, is it not?". With this action, he had probably made an attempt to find an accurate contact link to his date. He didn't know any of her likes and preferences at that stage, so he made a nearly blind assumption basing on her overall charisma, hoping that the piece of art would interest her.

"Really now? From what I remember, the usual comanders and drill officers of the Orokin era were almost as cruel and selfish as the Orokin themselves. Politenes was an uncommon word in their rude and arrogant language. No wonder nobody with the least ammount confidence gave them respect willingly, if any at all. This Ralph seems to be a good and sensual man, also breaking his overused stereotype just like you do. He also seems to have shaped you alot, or you just coincidentaly happend to be similar men" she listened to the calm and old sounding music, as if remembering something "How intriguing... I feel like I heard such an antique melody before, or maybe something constructionaly similar, possibly by the same composer? Eitherway, you seem to have guessed not too far from my personaly preference. Although we could say that mostly anything from the old world sounds appealing to me, I prefer to play or sing the music myself. I don't know if you have noticed, and I don't blame you if you didn't, but I'm quite a popular singer, guessible by my voice" she seemed not too confident sharing this information, but quickly regained her composure to answer the Rhinos question. "Indeed it is, I have to agree. Some people can sound so irritatingly dull sometimes when they answer every one of your carefully thought out senteces with one or two simple words. I understant that there's beauty in simplicity, but more than this is intentional, it's just pure laziness and a lack of interest. Finally meeting someone speaking the same intelectual 'language' feels like a well deserved rest from the everyday troubles of dealing with borred and attention hungry Loki users..." she seemed to realize that she trailed off a bit into what seemed to be a kind off rant "Oh, I'm sorry. Seems like I got carried away, I often happen to do that when lack of voice comunication takes its place..."

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

((did it seriously not post my response?  lol I was thinking it was my turn to wait.  Apologies, Crimson.))

Richard signaled an Osprey, and it began lazily making its way across the room.

"I'll have it surprise us, then.  So, a Zephyr?  I don't see too many of you in my line of work."

((Np))

"That is quite true actually. Most zephyrs are hard to notice due to the fact they are always flying around the play and such..."

"So what do you do exactly, love?"

-Rhys's water and red wine finally arrived.  Gently sipping at the wine, as if savoring ambrosia itself, he allows the soft melody of an old piano piece, long forgotten, to gently soothe him.-  "Heh.  This is pretty good."

24 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Np))

"That is quite true actually. Most zephyrs are hard to notice due to the fact they are always flying around the play and such..."

"So what do you do exactly, love?"

"I'm a sniper with New Loka.  Sometimes I get paired up with Tenno, other times I'm in all-human teams.  I mostly provide overwatch for small, tactical strikes.  What about you?  Much the same, I would expect, what with your flight."

8 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ovan shook his head. "It is not like me to be so rude as to talk to a girl with my helmet on." He said as he removed his helmet, revealing a 23-year-old man with light blue hair and gold-brown eyes, who then put on a pair of red glasses, causing a mysterious aura of badassery around him. "There. That is better."

"Well you look nice." Indy said, she was suprised by the fact that Ovan wore glasses.

4 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Well you look nice." Indy said, she was suprised by the fact that Ovan wore glasses.

Ovan smiled slightly. "Why thank you. I may not know for certain, but i am quite sure the same would go to the 'you' under that helmet."

Ovan smiled slightly. "Why thank you. I may not know for certain, but i am quite sure the same would go to the 'you' under that helmet."

Indy looked down at the ground. she turned awfully quiet all of the sudden.

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Ovan seemed slightly concerned. "Is something the matter? Please, do not hesitate to tell me..."

"Well... i'm not exactly human..." Indy's voice had gotten the robotic undertone again.

Ovan nodded. "I see. However, I also disagree on one point. You see, I believe you to be more human than you think."

Indy seemed to perk up thanks to Ovan's words. "Heh... thanks."

11 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I'm a sniper with New Loka.  Sometimes I get paired up with Tenno, other times I'm in all-human teams.  I mostly provide overwatch for small, tactical strikes.  What about you?  Much the same, I would expect, what with your flight."

"Well, the only problem is that i cannot use my abilities...certain events happened and boom..."

"My abilities are gone...Which is why i make it up by using my mech, which is currently parked outside"

*meanwhile*

A bluey inaros walks into the room, curious of who was and wasn't around. He soon takes a seat and begins fiddling with his wine glass.