The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Ovan stood up and sighed. "By the lack of females, i see no use in staying here. I will be leaving now." he said as he carved a small sign in the wall and walked out of the door.

36 minutes ago, Telluric said:

-Snip-

Just after, A nervous-looking Trinity walked in, holding a Bo Prime. She looked around and noticed the sign, gasping. " so... 'Tri-Edge' was here...?" she whispered before looking at the other people. noticing the Limbo that looked more nervous than she did, she walked over and sat at his table.

20 minutes ago, Telluric said:

~snoop~

((shame that I have all OCs occupied and will not throw the newbies in until my original trio leaves. And for god's sake: keep up that writing style))

42 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Just after, A nervous-looking Trinity walked in, holding a Bo Prime. She looked around and noticed the sign, gasping. " so... 'Tri-Edge' was here...?" she whispered before looking at the other people. noticing the Limbo that looked more nervous than she did, she walked over and sat at his table.

The soda was delivered to his table, but after looking at it for a moment, the Limbo changed his mind and ordered a boba milk tea instead. Perhaps the osprey was irritated at his lack of manners when it came to drink orders, but that was far beyond the magician's concerns. Even when the new drink came to sit at his elbow, he didn't really drink it. Actually he didn't drink it at all. Simply pushing the straw around, he seemed to amuse himself by poking the boba bubbles and very little else.

Only when did someone sit down at his table did he nearly fall out of the chair. It was not a fear-based reaction, but more of nervousness and surprise. He nearly spilled the milk tea into his lap. Good thing he had a bit more precision with his movements than allowing such a disaster to happen.

Very cautiously did he raise a hand to wave at his guest, just a small wiggle of his delicate fingers. How pathetically cute of him. Is he blushing in there? Probably.

Just now, Telluric said:

-Snip-

The Trinity giggled and made the same gesture before shyly looking away, seemingly less nervous than before. after a moment, she looked back up and tried her best to make 'eye' contact, only to look away again. "H-Hi... I-I hope you don't mind me sitting here...? Or am I just being a nuicance already...? he... hehe... sorry..."

19 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Trinity giggled and made the same gesture before shyly looking away, seemingly less nervous than before. after a moment, she looked back up and tried her best to make 'eye' contact, only to look away again. "H-Hi... I-I hope you don't mind me sitting here...? Or am I just being a nuicance already...? he... hehe... sorry..."

Oh gosh, he couldn't even sit at a table with someone without somehow making them feel like a criminal. How horrible. He should go to prison for this.. or something. "No, no no.." he quickly breathed, shaking his hands in front of him in a somewhat panicked mode, not actually wanting her to leave. He wasn't that bad.. was he?

"I ah.. I've never been here before," he continued, making an obvious glance around the room, "Honestly, I stood outside for nearly twenty minutes wondering if I should come in at all.."

There he goes, being an absolute downer. Stop that, right now. His head perks up after a second or two, and after stabbing the straw back into the cup, he makes a small gesture like he's clearing his throat, hand to his mouth, even though his helmet is still on. What a dork. "You'll have to ah, excuse my poor manners. My name is Maje. Might I.. perhaps know your name as well?"

Just now, Telluric said:

-Snip-

The Trinity sighed, relieved. she then managed to look directly at Maje and tried to calm her own nerves, thinking it might help him as well. "I'm so glad I'm not a nuicance... My name is Atoli. N-Nice to meet you, Maje..." She said, giggling nervously.

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Trinity sighed, relieved. she then managed to look directly at Maje and tried to calm her own nerves, thinking it might help him as well. "I'm so glad I'm not a nuicance... My name is Atoli. N-Nice to meet you, Maje..." She said, giggling nervously.

"Atoli.." The name runs off his tongue like water in a brook. It's a rather pretty name, too. Of course, he won't say so; that would be far too intrusive, and would probably make her think that he was some sort of weirdo in a suit, if she already didn't think that. She probably did. He was also probably overthinking.

Adjusting the Edo Prime chestpiece as if it were a shirt collar, Maje leans back in his chair with the milk tea in one hand, desperately trying to give himself a cool, nonchalant appearance. It probably doesn't work. He looks awkward. Horribly awkward.

"S-so.. Atoli.. what brings you here to this.. ah.." If his eyebrows were visible, they would be raised in utter confusion. ".. to this particular establishment?"

17 minutes ago, Telluric said:

-Snip-

Atoli giggled nervously, but with a slightly amused undertone. "W-Well... A friend of mine reccomended it to me... He said I'd like it, but when I found out what it was... I got embarrased... H-How about you...? W-Why are you here, if I may ask...?"

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

Seonah watched the daydreamy intruder demonstrating his lack of tact with rather scientific wonderment, but when he turned, registered her presence, and attempted to mutter something that he probably classifies as pacifying, he outright made a horrible mistake: he said to the alpha-female he didn't notice her... he said that to the alpha-female who was wearing an outstandingly sustained and modified warframe of quite daring colours, which probably worth alone more than the half of this man's gear including his sodding liset... he said that to the operative wearing the 23-grade stratos emblem on her warframe's left shoulder, the rift and the dragon-rank sigils... Oh dear.

For a barely noticeable moment, her face curved to radiate a glimpse of the scorchingly deep rage this man's called unto himself thanks to his ignorant impudence. However, she swiftly equipped a visually charming smile that somehow felt very very wicked and sinister on the emotional level, "Do you know that grineer border patrols and customs service officers are all equipped with atterax whips? Unfortunately to the trespassers and smugglers of all walks, some people are gravely serious about transitional procedures and security zones regimes," her pretty but fake smile dispersed as suddenly as it appeared; now, her face expressed something close to the severe prosecutor's patience running low, "you have thirty seconds to earn a pardon for flaunting with your peasant manners in front of a lady, and to make it original," she threw with a piercingly-cold and bloody-damn-serious voice.

-By now, Rhys was admittedly quite angry with the events of tonight.  And by now, he couldn't give a damn.  His helmet up and faded without him first removing it (dangerous in hindsight, he noted to himself after the fact)- "Oh, I'm sorry." -His voice carried more sarcasm than 20 gallons stuffed into a ten-gallon hat.- "Y'see, if you don't mind my saying, I've been both trying to avoid reliving some horrible memories, and failing miserably on that, and now, I've been called a 'peasant.'" -His eyes narrowed, the briefest cold chilling the atmosphere around him.- "And if you were to try taking my tongue for this, officer?  Come and get it." -His voice now displays an equal amount of that same detached coldness Rhys reserved for Manics, and that taunting calm displayed only when he was shooting things through their cover.-

7 hours ago, Sintag said:

-By now, Rhys was admittedly quite angry with the events of tonight.  And by now, he couldn't give a damn.  His helmet up and faded without him first removing it (dangerous in hindsight, he noted to himself after the fact)- "Oh, I'm sorry." -His voice carried more sarcasm than 20 gallons stuffed into a ten-gallon hat.- "Y'see, if you don't mind my saying, I've been both trying to avoid reliving some horrible memories, and failing miserably on that, and now, I've been called a 'peasant.'" -His eyes narrowed, the briefest cold chilling the atmosphere around him.- "And if you were to try taking my tongue for this, officer?  Come and get it." -His voice now displays an equal amount of that same detached coldness Rhys reserved for Manics, and that taunting calm displayed only when he was shooting things through their cover.-

((B1tch mode intensifies.  Warning: don't do this at home, kids))

The temper tantrum performed by the Vauban didn't make a dent on Seonah's composure, some would say that she didn't make a single move, but that would be a wrong statement. Instead of performing loud, furious and decisive actions, she insidiously fixated her warframe's heel over the man's "crotch zone" under the table, threatening to apply brute physical force the very second he would try to do something remarkably stupid. Above the table surface, however, she calmly leaned closer to the center of it, planted the right hand to support her chin, and began to juggle the karyst dagger that emerged from her left sleeve with her left hand. She spoke in calm and rather sardonic manner, "Listen here, boy (a funny thing for her to say considering she is five or six years older than him) First: I don't need to "come" to "get" something you - the spineless ball-tossers - find valuable, and that is not a tongue, as you might figure out already. Second: no one gives a piece of turd for your "horrible memories", "childhood traumas", and other mental crap you spew so eagerly. Third: It is you who occupied the spot I kept for people more mature and interesting than you, and even worse - you persist in ignoring the fact that you are not welcomed. So, I expect you to be at least as clever as the last guy I met here, which means you would buy me a drink for the irritation you delivered, then I'll let you go with all your bits intact, so you could search for your one-and-only cowgirl further. In case if that doesn't sound persuasive enough, there are few people in this hall who would make us both regret the decision to go the "ugly way". Now, would you dare and prove to be an idiot, or is there some gray matter left within your attention-hungry scull?" 

((Gonna swap this wild lass for a girl more sweet soon since she's obviously not in a romantic mood (guess she's gonna cry in her pillow and pity herself for being an edgy *@##$ who knows only two persons in this universe who can tolerate her))

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Whoops, forgot to respond XD))

"Well, it provides tools and weaponry for both offensive and defensive and is also capable of doing a variety of other stuff"

"Could you be a little more specific?  Does it have any onboard weapons?  Is it equipped with thrusters for propulsion and dodging?  Is it, perchance, capable of flight?"

Just now, (XB1)Knaapx said:

"You like burgers?"

Corrin nodded. "yes, provided they're freshly made."

The osprey crashed into a wall and exploded.

"Oh dear, that Osprey died. are you sure they serve what we ordered here?" Corrin said as she checked the menu.

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin nodded. "yes, provided they're freshly made."

The osprey crashed into a wall and exploded.

"Oh dear, that Osprey died. are you sure they serve what we ordered here?" Corrin said as she checked the menu.

"Come on, which bar doesn't serve burgers?"

1 minute ago, (XB1)Knaapx said:

"OK."

((As far as I can gather from the OP, they have everything.  It specifically mentions tables, drinks, and dessert, but we've seen that they can make Kazcka z Jablkami (a whole roast duck with an apple in its mouth), so a hamburger should be no problem.))