The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Corrin stood up and beckoned Azeru to follow. "My Scimitar is parked right outside! Cmon, let's go!" She said as she walked out of the front door, waiting for Azeru to follow.

((Indeed.))

Azeru got up and followed. He waved to the bartender as he left.

5 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli nodded, her previous nervousness seemingly gone. "Huras are an amazing breed. I have one Raksa, though... She's saved my life on more than one occasion. Which is... Good, especially for a healer like me! There was this one time, i got a distress call from a Rhino on Ceres. The G3 got him. My Raksa protected me from the G3 whilst my Chesa disarmed them and my Huras led the poor guy to safety. That's what really made me think Kubrows are so much smarter and more useful in the field than Sentinels when it comes to healing and rescuing... Oh, but listen to me blab on... Do you have any stories like that you'd like to tell me?" She said, sounding exited to have found a fellow Kubrow enthousiast.

"Goodness," Maje says, leaning forward on the table, "I've never taken multiple pups with me.. perhaps I could learn a thing or two from you." He looks down at the milk tea, a bit perturbed by the condensation building up on the outside of the cup. Is he even going to drink that? Probably not. 

"I just fear that if I'm too busy, I might lose track of one of my Kubrows, and I don't think I could forgive myself if something were to happen to one of them. Even with Haven, I.." The Limbo leans back in his chair, clearly disturbed by the thought. He must really love his puppies. "My Huras though, Hunterheart, she is an absolute gem. I've never had issues with her making a mess in my orbiter, despite Cephalon Kalla's protests. She doesn't much like dogs. And she just.. really knows when to use her abilities to help me, as opposed to an untrained dog. I've never failed a single spy vault hack with her."

Again, with the boba bubble poking. He really needs to stop that.

"Just last week, I had Cephalon Suda call in a favour from me, which ended up taking me to the Void, to capture a Corpus agent that they were desperate to get their hands on. Hunterheart is no Sunika, but you'd think she were, what with the way she launched herself at that agent and tackled him to the ground. I think she broke his arm." Under the helmet, he was absolutely beaming, always happy to talk about his precious puppy.

2 minutes ago, Telluric said:

"Goodness," Maje says, leaning forward on the table, "I've never taken multiple pups with me.. perhaps I could learn a thing or two from you." He looks down at the milk tea, a bit perturbed by the condensation building up on the outside of the cup. Is he even going to drink that? Probably not. 

"I just fear that if I'm too busy, I might lose track of one of my Kubrows, and I don't think I could forgive myself if something were to happen to one of them. Even with Haven, I.." The Limbo leans back in his chair, clearly disturbed by the thought. He must really love his puppies. "My Huras though, Hunterheart, she is an absolute gem. I've never had issues with her making a mess in my orbiter, despite Cephalon Kalla's protests. She doesn't much like dogs. And she just.. really knows when to use her abilities to help me, as opposed to an untrained dog. I've never failed a single spy vault hack with her."

Again, with the boba bubble poking. He really needs to stop that.

"Just last week, I had Cephalon Suda call in a favour from me, which ended up taking me to the Void, to capture a Corpus agent that they were desperate to get their hands on. Hunterheart is no Sunika, but you'd think she were, what with the way she launched herself at that agent and tackled him to the ground. I think she broke his arm." Under the helmet, he was absolutely beaming, always happy to talk about his precious puppy.

Atoli seemed impressed. "Wow...! She sounds like a very loyal Kubrow! I think she'd get along well with Magus, too... Oh, i didn't tell you! Magus is my favorite Raksa! He was also my second Kubrow, the first being a Huras called Innis... I think our Kubrows would get along well, don't you? After all, they all seem so well trained... So loyal..."

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli seemed impressed. "Wow...! She sounds like a very loyal Kubrow! I think she'd get along well with Magus, too... Oh, i didn't tell you! Magus is my favorite Raksa! He was also my second Kubrow, the first being a Huras called Innis... I think our Kubrows would get along well, don't you? After all, they all seem so well trained... So loyal..."

"They just might!!" Maje replied excitedly, "Hunterheart really loves to play when all is said and done, but the only Kubrow I have that could keep up with her energy is Caliborn, and he doesn't like to play at all, so she gets lonely when she's aboard the orbiter."

Pressing down on the mouth of the straw, Maje seems to amuse himself by filling the straw with milk tea and then releasing it, letting the liquid drip back into the cup. "Perhaps.. we might go on a mission together sometime," he suggests hesitantly after a moment, ".. and then we can see if Magus and Hunterheart might be friends..?"

Just now, Telluric said:

"They just might!!" Maje replied excitedly, "Hunterheart really loves to play when all is said and done, but the only Kubrow I have that could keep up with her energy is Caliborn, and he doesn't like to play at all, so she gets lonely when she's aboard the orbiter."

Pressing down on the mouth of the straw, Maje seems to amuse himself by filling the straw with milk tea and then releasing it, letting the liquid drip back into the cup. "Perhaps.. we might go on a mission together sometime," he suggests hesitantly after a moment, ".. and then we can see if Magus and Hunterheart might be friends..?"

Atoli nodded shyly. "Y-Yes... That sounds like a fun idea... Both for me and for Magus..." She said, almost whispering the last part.

11 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Atoli nodded shyly. "Y-Yes... That sounds like a fun idea... Both for me and for Magus..." She said, almost whispering the last part.

Had Maje just made a friend? Risa was going to be so proud of him!! Clamping a hand over his helmet, where his mouth would have been, the Limbo tries to contain his giggling, the milk tea all but abandoned at this point. "W-well.. what are you doing later this week..?"

8 hours ago, Telluric said:

Had Maje just made a friend? Risa was going to be so proud of him!! Clamping a hand over his helmet, where his mouth would have been, the Limbo tries to contain his giggling, the milk tea all but abandoned at this point. "W-well.. what are you doing later this week..?"

Atoli seemed relieved and giggled. "Depends on my jobs, but i should have a day off Friday!"

On 1 June 2016 at 9:23 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Yes, yes and a big fat yes!"

"It's also got some engineering tools to help build and repair thing. I'm going to need someway to fix stuff up considering how i'm the best engineer within my clan, and maybe one of the best engineers in the system..."

"Maybe...i have yet to figure that out"

((Waiting on you Yz))

4 hours ago, AurumandArgentum said:

A Crimson-White Limbo walks in and sits down at Table 9 and sets his hat down on the table.

((My inaros oc is pretty much lonely so i'm gonna make him talk to your oc))

((He ain't going to date him or do anything weird, just a chat))

The blue inaros notices the crimson limbo sitting by the table and sits on the opposite seat.

"Hey...you tried the food here?"

Indy walked into the bar again, this time followed by a small quadruplet robotic feline. 

She sat down at table 18 while her companion just simply ran around the bar like a cat would. Eventually stopping infront of Luv and looking up at her. "Mew?" 

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Waiting on you Yz))

The blue inaros notices the crimson limbo sitting by the table and sits on the opposite seat.

The Ivara noticed the Inaros and fired a Noise Arrow at him.

5 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Waiting on you Yz))

"Hmm? ah no, I am afraid I haven't, I have found that most of the time restaurant food is rather overpriced so I do my best to avoid it, I'm Valentine, and you are?"

10 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Indy walked into the bar again, this time followed by a small quadruplet robotic feline. 

She sat down at table 18 while her companion just simply ran around the bar like a cat would. Eventually stopping infront of Luv and looking up at her. "Mew?" 

Luv was... asleep. Someone would say that she had too much to drink, but in reality, she was just bored, especialy when the date she is supposed to keep an eye on is so painfully stuffed with such long and complex sentences. Like, who uses such strange and uninteresting words anyway? Only people who want to sound smart...
She woke up however when she heard a sound that almost every female luves: adorableness. She looked down, and her eyes widened, now more awake than ever.
"D'aaaaw! You are so adorable!"
She immediately bent down on her chair and started petting the feline drone, completely ignoring the fact that it may not feel her, or even understand the concept of petting. But she didn't care, she just wanted to snuggle the little kitty cat.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv was... asleep. Someone would say that she had too much to drink, but in reality, she was just bored, especialy when the date she is supposed to keep an eye on is so painfully stuffed with such long and complex sentences. Like, who uses such strange and uninteresting words anyway? Only people who want to sound smart...
She woke up however when she heard a sound that almost every female luves: adorableness. She looked down, and her eyes widened, now more awake than ever.
"D'aaaaw! You are so adorable!"
She immediately bent down on her chair and started petting the feline drone, completely ignoring the fact that it may not feel her, or even understand the concept of petting. But she didn't care, she just wanted to snuggle the little kitty cat.

The feline drone softly murred and leaned into the pets as Indy walks towards Luv. 

"Heh seems like my little companion has made a new friend."