The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

((Okay...))

((My least favorite frame is most likely limbo but i don't make all my ocs hating on limbos (of course i'm not trying to be rude here but i don't think some others would make all their ocs hate a certain frame because it's the oc's owner's least favorite frame...))

((Anyway, just waiting on yz and the guy with the crimson limbo to post. I'm just gonna make a ic post with Zenz tampering with the second pinball machine))

Zenz had finished tampering with the second pinball machine, unnoticed. Whoever played on the pinball machine would always get 0 score...

Always...

"Well, my job here is done!"

"..."

"Wait...Where's Mayya at?"

Seonah watched the scene of ball tosser's forced retreat without any hint of emotion, concern or conscience; the little pile of currency lying on the table made her roll her eyes and smirk ironically, "I wanted a damn drink..." she mumbled. After half a minute of drunkard's departure, she raked the humble payment, stood up, approached the bar and tossed the "spoils" on it. "I have a feedback to make, Sis. The bad part: nearly a half of your male patrons seem to be fairy morons. The good part: at least they are generous fairy morons. With all due respect, I haven't seen a single interesting stranger this evening. Perhaps you should do something about the advertisement, don't you think?" she addressed Luv, who was overexcited about the piece of orokin tech to the extent when didn't even notice Oberon's presence standing next to her and would probably pay little attention to anything at all. She scanned the room once again, trying to avoid looking at her boss having fun with the Banshee due to jealousy. Her aiming gaze stumbled at the lonesome Inaros and Limbo chatting over the gap between their tables. "Wow. A dandy piece of useless garbage and a Mr. Dog Nipples. Those two literally ask to be plagued or even punished." she said to the dazzled Ember and put her predatory grin on before charging at the unaware chaps. But before the disaster happened, Cef briskly rushed to Luv first, saying "See you in one week, and don't forget to mail me about the result of our "couple making", then, not waiting for Luv's response, he caught up with Seonah, who was already pacing towards the loners tables, and grabbed her under the arm, "Change of plans, sis, there is an auction opening soon, and you'd be damned if you miss some of its lots" he said while trying to manually change her course. "What the hell are you talking about, you Elk!? Can't you see I'm on a prowl?" she replied sharply, obviously not being glad about the fact he started do drag her from all the sudden. "I'm talking about purchasing exquisite booze and pieces of art, hitting the photography exhibition after, and throwing an afterparty at the dojo in the end", the Oberon persisted in dragging the stubborn Saryn from the facility. "Is that all?" she asked expectingly. "Um... the charge is on me..." Cef threw the last resort, realizing that performing such a feat would later require him to work as hard as a mule to compensate the wasted money. The Saryn stopped, grinned deviously and replied, "Did that girl just blew you so hard that it made you so overconfident? Doesn't matter, actually. I have your word now, and just you dare to fail to keep your promise". With these words, she graciously took over the pulling initiative and began to drag him to the establishment's exit. The only thing he managed to do before disappearing in the parade doorway was stretching his free left arm and giving a thumb up to Luv; his facial expression, however, was of those fictional heroes venturing for suicidal missions. Considering he was going straight to the financial slaughterhouse, it wasn't far away from the truth.

((Gonna introduce the next batch of my OCs in the next post. Need to make some pictures first))

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Wait a moment... I thought there was a rule that you weren't allowed more than 2 OC's at once?))

((There wasn't such rule. People just tend not to do more than 2 active dates at the same time))

On 21-4-2016 at 11:49 PM, Denny2669 said:

((Yeah, that's something I wanted to mention. Kuraio, I feel like we need to put a limit on how many characters one can use at once, to let the other players have a post too. Maybe 2 OCs max? What do you say?))

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

((There wasn't such rule. People just tend not to do more than 2 active dates at the same time))

((I believe this might prove it?))

On 21-4-2016 at 11:49 PM, Denny2669 said:

((Yeah, that's something I wanted to mention. Kuraio, I feel like we need to put a limit on how many characters one can use at once, to let the other players have a post too. Maybe 2 OCs max? What do you say?))

((Actually, it was answered, I believe. or have I been purposefully limiting myself to 2 OC's at a time for nothing? If so, you can prepare for a third OC...))

4 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"The name's Poker"

((Terrible name, i know XD))

""You should try out the food here, that's why i mainly come"

Really? Well I do suppose that people goto these places for reasons other than people, what do they have?

((Tabernac this coloured text is hard to read on a white background)

Edited by AurumandArgentum
You'd like too know wouldn't you? Sicko.

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

((Just reposting this since i feel like it drowned in the OOC chatter)

"Sure. He isn't nearly as bussy these days as he was last week. Just look at the map, you should find his office there... somewhere... yeah, good luck not getting lost in a dojo this freaking big..." Luv replied. She typed something into the HUD, and shortly after a small mechanical kubrow with emerald colored lights ran through the bars entrance, stopping next to the Ember.
"There you are boy! Took you 2 and a half second longer than usual to get here. Have you been playing with strangers again?" the small drone tilted its head with a quiet whiper "Ah, nevermind. Take this to Scar, and you'll get some belly rubs, alright?" she put the Pyrana Prime into the kubrows mouth, turning the safety on (duh), after which the drone charged out of the bar like a roller on speed and warcry combined.
"Bar upgrade here we come"

15 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Actually, it was answered, I believe. or have I been purposefully limiting myself to 2 OC's at a time for nothing? If so, you can prepare for a third OC...))

((How about we vote on if we should have 2 or 3 OCs max? And I know that everyone will vote for 3, but just think about the HORRIBLE chaos that would take place if everyone started using 3 OCs at once... choice is yours tho, unless I abuse my DM powers :D))

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

((How about we vote on if we should have 2 or 3 OCs max? And I know that everyone will vote for 3, but just think about the HORRIBLE chaos that would take place if everyone started using 3 OCs at once... choice is yours tho, unless I abuse my DM powers :D))

((I'll vote for 2 OC's, actually. I mean, I've been doing that anyway and changing it would just confuse the living sh*t out of me, so yeah...))

Whilst everyone was talking, the (Invisible) Ivara had started placing Sancti Castanas everywhere out of boredom.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Sure. He isn't nearly as bussy these days as he was last week. Just look at the map, you should find his office there... somewhere... yeah, good luck not getting lost in a dojo this freaking big..." Luv replied. She typed something into the HUD, and shortly after a small mechanical kubrow with emerald colored lights ran through the bars entrance, stopping next to the Ember.
"There you are boy! Took you 2 and a half second longer than usual to get here. Have you been playing with strangers again?" the small drone tilted its head with a quiet whiper "Ah, nevermind. Take this to Scar, and you'll get some belly rubs, alright?" she put the Pyrana Prime into the kubrows mouth, turning the safety on (duh), after which the drone charged out of the bar like a roller on speed and warcry combined.
"Bar upgrade here we come"

"I'm sure i can find my way around this place." Indy replied looking at Emerald run in and back out. "So he is a scout type wolf proxy... anyway i will be on my way to Scar. Mind giving him a message so he knows i'm heading to him in advance, thanks!" She quickly left the bar.

((Well i guess that we should do the Indy visiting Scar at his office in some short pm thing.))

((I would say 2 OC's max. 3 seems too choatic in my eyes.))

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I'm sure i can find my way around this place." Indy replied looking at Emerald run in and back out. "So he is a scout type wolf proxy... anyway i will be on my way to Scar. Mind giving him a message so he knows i'm heading to him in advance, thanks!" She quickly left the bar.

((Well i guess that we should do the Indy visiting Scar at his office in some short pm thing.))

((I would say 2 OC's max. 3 seems too choatic in my eyes.))

"Yeah, sure..." Luv said, not sending any message anyway. After a little while, the doors opened, and a batch of orokin construction Ospreys entered the bar. Without disturbing any of the dates, they started improving the bar, both expanding it and adding a couple new areas with new types of enternainment. Along with them, the mechanic kubrow from before entered too, stopping near Luv and laying with his back on the ground.
"Alright, you deserve it" she crouched down and started rubbing the drones belly.

Just now, Teloch said:

((I'd say two. That means you can vote for my next OC. Should I bring male or female? ))

((Female... wait, no, male... argh, I dunno! I'd choose female cause u already have one male, but then again there aren't enough males here...))

On 2-6-2016 at 4:17 AM, Telluric said:

Had Maje just made a friend? Risa was going to be so proud of him!! Clamping a hand over his helmet, where his mouth would have been, the Limbo tries to contain his giggling, the milk tea all but abandoned at this point. "W-well.. what are you doing later this week..?"

Atoli seemed relieved and giggled. "Depends on my jobs, but i should have a day off Friday!"

((Reposted, Just in case you forgot.))

((3 OCs max isn't that bad. If you're like me and are capable of using multiple OCs then controlling 3 OCs would be easy as pie (if only tpies were easy in real life though :|)))

2 hours ago, AurumandArgentum said:

Really? Well I do suppose that people goto these places for reasons other than people, what do they have?

((Tabernac this coloured text is hard to read on a white background)

"There's a whole variety of food here. Go check with one of the waitresses"

((I don't want to make up random guesses as I'm quite sure Denny is the one who decides what food is served here and there))

22 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((3 OCs max isn't that bad. If you're like me and are capable of using multiple OCs then controlling 3 OCs would be easy as pie (if only tpies were easy in real life though :|)))

((I don't want to make up random guesses as I'm quite sure Denny is the one who decides what food is served here and there))

(A Pinball machine was served here and he didn't even comment about it... So, nope) 

1 hour ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((After the renovation, you'll be able to order literal kubrow blood and infested steak... Luvs clan mates are wierd...))

The doors have opened once again, letting the bulky figure in into the cozy hall. The visitor came in with a fast, aimed pace, as if he knew what exactly he wanted to find in this establishment and so wanted to waste no time for jerking around and playing a yesterday-born calf. It was another rhino ((how damn original of me XD)) colored according to the forest theme. Comparing to another Rhino pilot, who was having a date already, this one's frame wasn't primed, equipped with arcane vanguard helmet instead of customized Thrak, the additional armor was much more simplified compared to the intricate prismatic Daedalus set of the crimson Rhino, and a number of regalias and their grade suggested that this one wasn't the actual Tenno elite.  Another detail worth noticing - he shared the similar clan badge with the more 'expensive' Rhino (did their clan decide to assign this club as their new favorite establishment, or is there someone promoting it within their walls?). The newcomer ignored all of the tables where people are supposed to wait for their dates and landed his armored bum at the tabouret near the bar instead. He put his helmet off as brusquely as he made his entrance, revealing the appearance that can be characterized in one word as Celtic. Still unaware of the other high-ranked guild mate's presence, the man drily said to the hostess at the bar, "Double scotch and double fast please" 

Edited by Teloch

The (Still invisible) Ivara was getting annoyed. "Finally, a male. Oh, guess what. It's another boring a$$hat. Great. I'm seriously doubting why Ovan sent me here now. 'Oh, but it will be a great learning experience!', my a$$... This is boring and filled with uninteresting, stupid-looking males and females that are too 'cute' for their own good... I should just snag what I can and leave, but that'd tick Ovan off more... Damn it all..."

((Fair note: her opinion, not mine! I think this is a great RP. she, however, doesn't seem to like the guys around here much.))

The (Still invisible) Ivara was getting annoyed. "Finally, a male. Oh, guess what. It's another boring a$$hat. Great. I'm seriously doubting why Ovan sent me here now. 'Oh, but it will be a great learning experience!', my a$$... This is boring and filled with uninteresting, stupid-looking males and females that are too 'cute' for their own good... I should just snag what I can and leave, but that'd tick Ovan off more... Damn it all..."

((Fair note: her opinion, not mine! I think this is a great RP. she, however, doesn't seem to like the guys around here much.))