The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

12 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((Sorry, I have no clue how to act out this 'speed dating' thing.  I don't think I'll do well.))

((Pretty simple really:))

((Either pick a table and wait for an OC that's the opposite gender of yours to come))

((But considering how I think Denny's giving you the owner ship or something, I think all you have to do is have an OC watch the others date and such))

((Anyway, I'm not taking part in this rp now as tbh, no offense but it kinda gets boring quickly and plus, I prefer to have my OCs find a match while taking in some sort of story, instead of a dating area))

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Either pick a table and wait for an OC that's the opposite gender of yours to come))

((But considering how I think Denny's giving you the owner ship or something, I think all you have to do is have an OC watch the others date and such))

((Anyway, I'm not taking part in this rp now as tbh, no offense but it kinda gets boring quickly and plus, I prefer to have my OCs find a match while taking in some sort of story, instead of a dating area))

...well, I guess I don't know till I try. I guess it'll be interesting trying to act out Angst. Ha! That means I get to cut up tables!

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((The genders doesn't have to be opposite. I have no problem with bisexuals, just don't get too dirty or a moderator will kick you. And I'm not giving him ownership, this is still Luv's bar, and I haven't played her in along time. And it'll be really interesting to date an Acolyte XD))

After about a couple of hours, the bar finished renovating. All builder Ospreys left to reveal the new additions:
- a stage, with a lonely microphone in the middle.
- TVs placed along some walls, showing advertisement as well as entertainment. Although the one near the bar was the only one with actual audio, currently displaying a Lunaro tournament.
- many more tables with a brand new and appealing design.
- an extended selection of drinks, ranging from cryotic cooled Corpus brandy, along Grineer fuel-falvoured Wiskey, to even purified Infested blood. Anything the customer and his special someone could think of, literarly.
- each table has been outfitted with a special audio dome system, allowing the customer to choose which sounds to let in and which not, perfect in the case of bad music ruining the mood. It's turned off by default.
- the waiter Ospreys have also gotten an upgrade, aside from their new black and white appearance, they now wear a small black tie to add to their classiness.
- new pinball machines themed by your favourite syndicates.

Luv, the cyan/orange Ember prime hostess looked in awe, proud of what she can call her bar. She wasn't even that much concerned with the random Acolyte, she had wierder customers. Besides, the Acolyte should realize where she is once she notices the "Speed Dating" sign. If she decides to be trouble, the waiter Ospreys have a few tricks up their sleeves.

((Aaaaaand we're back! Didn't think I'll be reviving this... anyway. I forgot where we left off, so lets just start again))

The Valkyr glared at everyone in the bar.

"And? Can't even answer a question? I'm not surprised," she hissed "All of you are beyond repair. I think I'll help fix you all... with my blades!" She stood up and dramatically threw her arms down, igniting blood red energy claws that extended pass her wrist. "I... am... your... reckoning! I AM ANGST!"

Edited by jjpdn

1 minute ago, jjpdn said:

"And? Can't even answer a question? I'm not surprised," she hissed "All of you are beyond repair. I think I'll help fix you all... with my blades!" She stood up and threw her arms down, igniting blood red energy claws that extended pass her wrist. "I... am... your... reckoning! I AM ANGST!"

A boy wielding a dark blade appeared. "Chill. You're in the middle of a dating bar, and you're kinda ruining the point. Also nobody's scared of you. That too."

"And? Can't even answer a question? I'm not surprised," she hissed "All of you are beyond repair. I think I'll help fix you all... with my blades!" She stood up and threw her arms down, igniting blood red energy claws that extended pass her wrist. "I... am... your... reckoning! I AM ANGST!"

"Nu uh~" Luv said with a grinn. The second Angst used her abilities, multiple Ospreys aimed at her and engaged. All they did however was nulify her abilites, before going back to their duties. She was now out of energy and no way to regenerate any of it.
"My bar, my rules. So drop the edge lord stuff and get yourself a drink"

"It doesn't matter if you're scared or not... with what you have done, you can die with a smile on your face for all I care! If I can't use my claws, I'll use my forehead!" She then pauses as then she finally processed the last part of Luv and the boy's sentences. "A dating bar?" Angst holds out her hand in front of her to activate her personal hologram device. She scrolls and finds what she was looking for. "'Stalker's No-Killing-Tenno Location List: Relays, role playing threads, dojos, space, the Orbiter, Warframe Forums, the Landing Craft, and dating bars." The Valkyr pauses. "Well, what the heck."

Edited by jjpdn

"It doesn't matter if you're scared or not... with what you have done, you can die with a smile on your face for all I care! If I can't use my claws, I'll use my forehead!" She then pauses. "A dating bar?" Angst holds out her hand in front of her to activate her personal hologram device. She scrolls and finds what she was looking for. "'Stalker's No-Killing-Tenno Location List': Relays, role playing threads, dojos, the Orbiter, Warframe Forums, the Landing Craft, and dating bars." The Valkyr pauses. "Well, what the heck."

The boy sighed. "Why does stalker have one of those? Whatever. Go ahead and sit down. And be glad I'm not a Tenno. I'd have vaporised you otherwise. Now, shoo, Evildoer-wannabe."

5 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

"It doesn't matter if you're scared or not... with what you have done, you can die with a smile on your face for all I care! If I can't use my claws, I'll use my forehead!" She then pauses. "A dating bar?" Angst holds out her hand in front of her to activate her personal hologram device. She scrolls and finds what she was looking for. "'Stalker's No-Killing-Tenno Location List': Relays, role playing threads, dojos, the Orbiter, Warframe Forums, the Landing Craft, and dating bars." The Valkyr pauses. "Well, what the heck."

"That's the list? I knew that stalker leak last month was real!" Luv exclaimed happily "So, how about you take that helmet off so people actually get interested?"

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

The boy sighed. "Why does stalker have one of those? Whatever. Go ahead and sit down. And be glad I'm not a Tenno. I'd have vaporised you otherwise. Now, shoo, Evildoer-wannabe."

((Please, maybe try to not provoke an acolyte? Thanks XD. BTW, you're stealing the reason I revived this thread XD))

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"That's the list? I knew that stalker leak last month was real!" Luv exclaimed happily "So, how about you take that helmet off so people actually get interested?"

((Please, maybe try to not provoke an acolyte? Thanks XD. BTW, you're stealing the reason I revived this thread XD))

((He meant that Angst needed to get away from him, nothing else. Also, he's holding a sword. Maybe Luv should do something about that? Or well, try to...))

20 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Angst turns towards the boy. "And who are you? I killed over one hundred Warframes before they took me down, the last time we fought." Red energy tries to spark into existence around her hands, but the... ?nullifier? drones were preventing its

15 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Angst realizes that being weaponless and ability-less in the middle of a Tenno bar while trying to start a battle might not end well for her. "'Getting people interested' is the last thing on my mind!" She tries her disappearing ability, but finds it disabled. "Well ****." She turns to Luv. "How many Stalker noggles would it take for you to release me from this nullification field?"

((trying to be realistic, but I thought it would be boring without a slight sense of humor))

Edited by jjpdn

Just now, jjpdn said:

Angst turns towards the boy. "And who are you? I killed over one hundred Warframes before they took me down, the last time we fought." Red energy tries to spark into existence around her hands, but the... ?nullifier? drones were preventing its

Angst realizes that being weaponless and ability-less in the middle of a Tenno bar while trying to start a battle might not end well for her. "Dating is the last thing on my mind!" She tries her disappearing ability, but finds it disabled. "Well ****." She turns to Luv. "How many Stalker noggles would it take for you to release me from this nullification field?"

The boy chuckled. "Me? I'm Naga. Just a dude with the power of darkness on his side. Pretty OP stuff. Even gave me a sword I can't get rid of. Noce to meet you, Angst."

On Tuesday, June 07, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Teloch said:

After a short moment of intense mental activity, the man failed to make sense of the hostesses phrase, "A funny bird you are, eh lass? Crown me with a spinning fan and treat me as a Frost, if you'd like, just make sure I leave this guff gee-eyed and so forgetful as a winter marmot on sedatives". With these words, he one-shotted his round (which didn't even make him wince). "Another one!" he exclaimed, slid the glass to the booze dispensing tubes, and planted his elbow on the bar table to support the left side of his forehead. An average observer would probably say that this lone digger has had a harsh day.

((Responding to this old one just cause I can))

The Osprey got him another one, and just before he'd ask again, he already had 5 more shots infront of him.
"Judging by your attitude I feel like I should treat you as a dried out Hydroid. So, what dried you out, jelly?" Luv asked him. She often compares Hydroid frames to jellyfish, even though she actually means squids.

On Sunday, June 05, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Teloch said:

By the time the man ended his story, the waiter arrived with a set of stemware and a bottle put in a small bucket with ice. The Rhino pilot scratched his nape in a slight confusion. The problem is that he only consumes alcohol if it comes with medicaments exclusively, but what sort of a man would he be if he allows a dame to drink in loneliness? No, alcoholizing a woman isn't the proper way to do things, that was what he thought to himself when pouring the red liquid in glasses. "For the sudden and rarely pleasing appointment," he toasted, "Now, how would you like to proceed? Should we exchange with the tastiest inquiries in an old-fashioned way, play in a "wish your partner to" game, or do you have your own plan?"

Surprisingly, his date wasn't paying much attention once he ended his story. It doesn't happen often to her, but the new bar renovations really caught her eye. It's only when he stopped talking again and the silence set in that she realized her ignorance, and made her absence of words clear with a blush.

Angst realizes that being weaponless and ability-less in the middle of a Tenno bar while trying to start a battle might not end well for her. "Dating is the last thing on my mind!" She tries her disappearing ability, but finds it disabled. "Well ****." She turns to Luv. "How many Stalker noggles would it take for you to release me from this nullification field?"

"Eh, how about... hmm... one million?" Luv said.

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The boy chuckled. "Me? I'm Naga. Just a dude with the power of darkness on his side. Pretty OP stuff. Even gave me a sword I can't get rid of. Noce to meet you, Angst."

"Hey, one edgelord is enough, don't you think?" Luv complained. The guy had a cool cosplay though, sad that she doesn't know who he's cosplaying as.

((Responding to this old one just cause I can))

The Osprey got him another one, and just before he'd ask again, he already had 5 more shots infront of him.
"Judging by your attitude I feel like I should treat you as a dried out Hydroid. So, what dried you out, jelly?" Luv asked him. She often compares Hydroid frames to jellyfish, even though she actually means squids.

Surprisingly, his date wasn't paying much attention once he ended his story. It doesn't happen often to her, but the new bar renovations really caught her eye. It's only when he stopped talking again and the silence set in that she realized her ignorance, and made her absence of words clear with a blush.

"Hey, one edgelord is enough, don't you think?" Luv complained. The guy had a cool cosplay though, sad that she doesn't know who he's cosplaying as.

Naga turned around. "Aren't two people needed for a date? Or am I stupid?"

((Naga looks exactly like Riku from Kingdom Hearts, BTW. Just some info.))

"Well crap. I only have one hundred." She inspects Luv. "What if I... stay around, and try to 'date' for a while. You'll release me then?"

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Hey, one edgelord is enough, don't you think?" Luv complained.

"Don't you know? They travel in packs to prove who is the edgyist edgelord of them all, and where there are two there is bound to be more lying around somewhere." Aurum remarked 

((So this is back huh? That is unexpected, I thought this was as dead as conclave))

Just now, AurumandArgentum said:

"Don't you know? They travel in packs to prove who is the edgyist edgelord of them all, and where there are two there is bound to be more lying around somewhere." Aurum remarked 

((So this is back huh? That is unexpected, I thought this was as dead as conclave))

((It only took 50948195326 Nekros to revive. Denny will correct me if I'm wrong here.))

Naga sighed, annoyed.

((Apparently it is))

((But I'm out as it kinda got boring for me (no offense of course)))

((I'm gonna make my OCs leave quickly))

"Oh dam, apologies but I have to go. Some important mission about a warframe that's MIA"

"Cya later"

Jacket leaves the building.

"Meh, I'm off to that bar in Mercury. Bye bye"

Poker also leaves.

((Two references in one baby!))

((But tbh, the rp did get kinda boring for me and I would rather have my OCs date people in rps with story so yes))

((And like I said, no offense of course))

10 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

"Well crap. I only have one hundred." She inspects Luv. "What if I... stay around, and try to 'date' for a while. You'll release me then?"

She made some hums and tilted her head, typical thinking noises, until she decided "Deal. But seriously, take off that helmet, nobody's going to date someone who looks like Stalks, AKA a Sentients @ss"

9 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

"A whole pack? Well, lets hope we don't get cut by their edginess"
((Yeah. It's already good to be back))

4 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((But I'm out as it kinda got boring for me (no offense of course)))

((I'm gonna make my OCs leave quickly))

((But tbh, the rp did get kinda boring for me and I would rather have my OCs date people in rps with story so yes))

((And like I said, no offense of course))

((You literarly said that it's boring twice in the same post. Dude, we get it, no need to say it over and over again XD. And don't worry, no offense taken))

Edited by Denny2669

She made some hums and tilted her head, typical thinking noises, until she decided "Deal. But seriously, take off that helmet, nobody's going to date someone who looks like Stalks, AKA a Sentients @ss"

"A whole pack? Well, lets hope we don't get cut by their edginess"
((Yeah. It's already good to be back))

((You literarly said that it's boring twice in the same post. Dude, we get it, no need to say it over and over again XD. And don't worry, no offense taken))

Naga sighed. "Fine, fine, I guess I'll help you guys torture Angst for an eternity by leaving... After all, wouldn't want you to cut yourselves..."

Naga prepared to leave.

-Rhys stepped back into the bar.  This time, he had come sans frame.  Mercifully, he had the bugs worked out.  Upon seeing the scene, he shrugged it off.  He's seen weirder on the job.  Taking a chair at an empty table, he surveyed the new bar, then whistled.- "And here I thought this plsce was dead.  I'm impressed, I'll admit."

20 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Angst mutters something under her breath. Something like 'I'm not with the god darned Sentients' and 'I'm totally telling boss that we're not the only ones who think his face is ugly'. She grabs her helmet and makes it dissipate into thin air. White hair falls down to her shoulders, covering one of her eyes. Her pupils glow red with a white background, while her lively red lips are tainted with swirls of darkness. Angst's skin is much less white than you would expect from a person being 24/7 in armor. There was light scaring on her right cheek. 

29 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

A Loki with the Stalker's helmet pops his head out around the corner. "Yes? I heard something about an edgelord competition - Oh, hi Angst! I've got a gift for you!" A swirl of energy appeared around Angst and Mania. A moment later, it died down, revealing that Angst's armor got replaced with a blood red dress. "Ah, the perks of switch teleport! You're welcome!" Mania turns invisible before anybody can react.

Angst's hands turn into fists. She takes a deep breath. "MANIA!!!"

30 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Naga sighed. "Fine, fine, I guess I'll help you guys torture Angst for an eternity by leaving... After all, wouldn't want you to cut yourselves..."

Naga prepared to leave.

((I'm kind of confused))

Angst mutters something under her breath. Something like 'I'm not with the god darned Sentients' and 'I'm totally telling boss that we're not the only ones who think his face is ugly'. She grabs her helmet and makes it dissipate into thin air. White hair falls down to her shoulders, covering one of her eyes. Her pupils glow red with a white background, while her lively red lips are tainted with swirls of darkness. Angst's skin is much less white than you would expect from a person being 24/7 in armor. There was light scaring on her right cheek. 

A Loki with the Stalker's helmet pops his head out around the corner. "Yes? I heard something about an edgelord competition - Oh, hi Angst! I've got a gift for you!" A swirl of energy appeared around Angst and Mania. A moment later, it died down, revealing that Angst's armor got replaced with a blood red dress. "Ah, the perks of switch teleport! You're welcome!" Mania turns invisible before anybody can react.

((I'm kind of confused))

((Naga got pissed at everyone picking on him and cslling him edgy, so he wants to leave.))

Naga turned around and tauntingly gave Angst a thumbs up.

2 minutes ago, jjpdn said:

((I'm kind of confused))

"Oh, I didn't actually mean you were with the Sentients, I just said your helmet looks like a Sentients @ss... well, same thing, but whatever" she explained. She was surprised when her skin didn't happen to be edgy white as L.A. snow. But now she finally has proof that the Stalkers aren't robots! Icarus owes her a credit...
"That's the first time I ever aproved of anything a Loki ever did. But he's still a Loki. Tell you what, I'll help you hunt him down once you had your date"

((Confusion is a part of this RP, believe it or not. Just roll with it))