The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

10 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"If it was a prime, sure. Sadly, I haven't gotten to the Tekko yet, it's too low on my 'stuff to prime' list. Besides, why are you using the signature weapon of Atlas?" Luv said, getting interested.

((Tekko? It's le Kogake. The things that make it look like you are using your fists and only your fists to BEAT THE EVERLOVING CRAP out of everything.))

"Darn. Well, guess I'll have to get Umbra to use his cheaty nanites on it at some point." Lysandra said. "And I like using my fists. It's flashy, no-one really expects it and when no-one can hit you you might as well enjoy yourself on a mission."

On 08/12/2016 at 3:51 AM, jjpdn said:

((@Sintag, I'm getting more and more busy, so I don't think I'll be able to play as much (or at all) anymore, really. Sorry, and thanks for all the fun times we had together, cutting each other's characters up and duct tape-ing them together.))

((You can always just revive the conversation later like nothing happened, even months later! Same happened with mine and Telochs OCs. Don't worry, your OCs aren't going anywhere unless you make them, so feel free to return literarily whenever you want.))

11 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

((Tekko? It's le Kogake. The things that make it look like you are using your fists and only your fists to BEAT THE EVERLOVING CRAP out of everything.))

"Darn. Well, guess I'll have to get Umbra to use his cheaty nanites on it at some point." Lysandra said. "And I like using my fists. It's flashy, no-one really expects it and when no-one can hit you you might as well enjoy yourself on a mission."

((Kogate? Are you entirely sure you didn't just edit the name? I could have sworn you wrote Tekko...))

Luv smirked "So you like fisting people, eh?" laughing at her own joke, she continued "I also use something people wouldn't expect of me either, mostly cause they don't think an Ember can lift heavy stuff like a Scindo Prime, but their jaws drop when they seen me dual wielding it with a Sybaris P. Suck it Rhino users!"

*Pup doing doge face intensifies...*

Edited by Denny2669

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Kogate? Are you entirely sure you didn't just edit the name? I could have sworn you wrote Tekko...))

Luv smirked "So you like fisting people, eh?" laughing at her own joke, she continued "I also use something people wouldn't expect of me either, mostly cause they don't think an Ember can lift heavy stuff like a Scindo Prime, but their jaws drop when they seen me dual wielding it with a Sybaris P. Suck it Rhino users!"

((100% sure it was Kogake. Message hasn't been edited and I went back to check. 'tis the fistwraps.))

"No, that's just unnecessarily painful." The birdbrained merc shivered. "One of the many things I don't get people being turned on by."
"That's...actually somewhat impressive. Hell, not even Umbra can manage that, and the bastard can lift a fragor with no trouble."

Umbra glared at the dog silently.
Listen here you lil' S#&$, He messaged the dog non-verbally, somehow, If you don't stop making noise, there's a 87% chance I'm going to have my arms as legs, my legs as arms and my head shoved up my exhaust port. The other 13% chance will result in me being thrown out the airlock tied to a void detonator, and the last thing I want to do is get shunted to god-knows-where. So please stop trying to get me killed or worse.

The Ember sighed "Well, even though I CAN still do that, harsh reality, logic, and anybody with some degree in Tenno anatomy told me that I could end up breaking one of my arms if I keep doing this... that was about a year ago..." she ordered a drink, another burning martini "So now I'm stuck deciding which one to shrink down..."

The pup tilted its head, wondering what noise Umbra meant when it was doing a non-moving pose.

40 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((You can always just revive the conversation later like nothing happened, even months later! Same happened with mine and Telochs OCs. Don't worry, your OCs aren't going anywhere unless you make them, so feel free to return literarily whenever you want.))

"I'd shrink down the Scindo. Maybe keep it the same length but remove half of the head." Lysandra replied, ordering a mug of plain, regular beer. "Or reduce the length and remove half the head, just make it an oversized Zoren. Heh, maybe you could-"
"Delivery for Lysandra, courtesy of Umbra" Interrupted a cold, very British (what the hell was that exact accent?) voice. If anyone were to look around, they'd see no-one, but they'd have seen a small package flying through the air. They'd have also seen it bounce off the top of Lysandra's head and onto the counter.
"Wot!?" The Mercenary asked indignantly, opening the package. It contained two bars of White-Gold chocolate, still slightly radiating void radiation. "Wot."

Luv just stared... just, stared, at the bars of chocolate... Her mind was gone at this point, only the desire to eat that piece of haven as slow as possible remained. She was even drooling, hypnotized by the chocolate. This isn't her usual reaction, but it was a very long time since her last piece.

Her hand rose and slowly moved towards one of the bars...

On 12 August 2016 at 11:12 PM, ShrimpOverlord said:

A purple Mirage peeked inside the door. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes for a few seconds, and walked inside. She looked as if she didn't really want to be there. The Mirage sat alone near a table and ordered some water, hoping to not be seen by anyone.

A black Loki with bright yellow accents slid onto the seat in front of her. He casually nodded in her direction.

"'Sup sugarbuns? Sittin' 'ere all by yourself?"

5 minutes ago, DaMadReaper said:

A black Loki with bright yellow accents slid onto the seat in front of her. He casually nodded in her direction.

"'Sup sugarbuns? Sittin' 'ere all by yourself?"

The Mirage looked away from the Loki, considering, then back at him.

"Y- yeah... I was kinda hoping for it to stay like this... and my name is Lilith, not Sugarbuns..."

She sounded unconfident.

"That's nice, sugarbuns. Tell me, why are you drinking water at a bar? Lemme tell you somethin', I know the BEST drink around."

He was now leaning onto the table, towards Lilith. 

"Hey bartender! Hit me with a couple Speedballs!"

He grabs the tray from the osprey as it passes by, giving it a good slap on the back. He sets the tray on the table and downs the first one.

"So tell me sugarbuns, what are you at this fine establishment for?"

Lilith doesn't touch the shot glass. She instead takes a drink of her water and mumbles something along the lines of "my name isn't Sugarbuns".

"My friends made come here... that I need to meet someone, or, something like that..."

The Mirage sounded unsure, as if she was making that up on the spot.

8 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv just stared... just, stared, at the bars of chocolate... Her mind was gone at this point, only the desire to eat that piece of haven as slow as possible remained. She was even drooling, hypnotized by the chocolate. This isn't her usual reaction, but it was a very long time since her last piece.

Her hand rose and slowly moved towards one of the bars...

Lysandra noticed the Ember's hand crossing into her peripherals. Without thinking she took one of the bars out and practically threw it into her hand, taking the other for herself. Slowly she peeled off the wrapper and the underlying foil to reveal the white-gold treasure underneath.
"That...bastard..." Lysandra muttered.
Umbra teleported down into the room, against his better judgement. "Am I in the clear now?"
Were this a movie, Lysandra's face would be eyedscreened. A thousand and one different thoughts and actions crossed her mind. She shifted in place, hunched her back up and said:
"Eh, sure. Just make sure I can get some more." She broke off a piece and nommed on it slowly.
"Yey!"