Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My plant get stolen

(PSN)Infectionmostdie

Question

8 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)Infectionmostdie said:

well what happened is that I do the trainand suddenly it could do it disconnected and I looked and I never tired of doing her tree I thought he disconnectedand all the plat was gone in the  mud wasn't there see on Trey Channel he's been doing it to other people

i posted right after you posted about sending a support ticket not working.

i'm not too sure what you could do then. If he is scamming people out of their plat or something then maybe you should report him?

i'm going to be honest here and sorry if his offends you but I can't exactly understand what you're ment to be saying in that post but I'm assuming he scammed you out of 30p?

We can't help you with this issue no matter how much you tell us. You're going to have to do as Insizer said and contact support. It sucks, but that's the only way to resolve the problem.

Also, if you have evidence of another player exploiting the game to the detriment of others, you need to say so in your ticket with support. Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums, and it's a situation that only DE staff can fix.

1 minute ago, Insizer said:

File a support ticket and give a very good description of what happened.

well what happened is that I do the trainand suddenly it could do it disconnected and I looked and I never tired of doing her tree I thought he disconnectedand all the plat was gone in the  mud wasn't there see on Trey Channel he's been doing it to other people

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Couldn't you just grow another plant?

The best thing to do is file a support ticket and hope that they return you're plat.

1 minute ago, calmchaos said:

We can't help you with this issue no matter how much you tell us. You're going to have to do as Insizer said and contact support. It sucks, but that's the only way to resolve the problem.

Also, if you have evidence of another player exploiting the game to the detriment of others, you need to say so in your ticket with support. Naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums, and it's a situation that only DE staff can fix.

Ok

10 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

i posted right after you posted about sending a support ticket not working.

i'm not too sure what you could do then. If he is scamming people out of their plat or something then maybe you should report him?

i'm going to be honest here and sorry if his offends you but I can't exactly understand what you're ment to be saying in that post but I'm assuming he scammed you out of 30p?

Yes can i dew