Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Loki's essence helmet do Anything?

TheAddictedGamer

Question

12 answers to this question

He has the arcane version of the essence helmet, which were removed a long time ago (And replaced with just cosmetic versions) and nobody can get them, but the people that had them before they were removed had them grandfathered in.

They are also still tradeable among players, so you can still buy one from someone, but they'll probably charge you tons of plat for it.

Also, the Arcane Essence helmet isn't something that you really need for a Loki build, if you can't get your hands on it, then that's fine, it's only 15%

:3

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

5 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

He has the arcane version of the essence helmet, which were removed a long time ago (And replaced with just cosmetic versions) and nobody can get them, but the people that had them before they were removed had them grandfathered in.

They are also still tradeable among players, so you can still buy one from someone, but they'll probably charge you tons of plat for it.

Also, the Arcane Essence helmet isn't something that you really need for a Loki build, if you can't get your hands on it, then that's fine, it's only 15%

:3

I love my Arcane Essence and all of my arcanes (the ones I kept) from my Closed Beta days.  I still have Arcane blueprints for a few helms...but they're ~bad ones.

2 hours ago, (PS4)OMGITSNUKERXD said:

The helmet he was was using was an arcane helmet.These helmets are no longer available.You can try to get it for plat from other players but you'll have to spend a lot of plat.

Can't you get them via the 8-man missions? I'm not sure if that's true, but that's what I've been hearing more than once in the general chat, which I'm sure is trolling, but Iget that same answer a lot

2 hours ago, Lanieu said:

But seriously, the good thing about the Essence helm is that it saves you from needing Streamline ...but now with Zenurik, Streamline ain't needed.

This, this, and this. Iactually love it because I don't need Streamline. It allows me to go for more duration as well as efficiency so I can stay/use his stealth and his Radial Disarm even more often now.

3 hours ago, (PS4)RaivynLyken said:

Can't you get them via the 8-man missions? I'm not sure if that's true, but that's what I've been hearing more than once in the general chat, which I'm sure is trolling, but Iget that same answer a lot

You can get AN arcane that you can put on cosmetics like helms or syndanas but they are not the same. They only have a % chance of activating under specific circumstances where the arcane helms work constantly and can't be moved from item to item and usually have some sort of negative applied to the frame as well as the bonus 

16 hours ago, (PS4)RaivynLyken said:

That's an arcane enchantment.You put those in cosmetics and they'll trigger a buff according to what you've done.