Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood rush/spy mission question

(PSN)drahkel

Question

This is probably a really stupid question but i'm going to ask it anyway lol. In order to get blood rush do i need to get all 3 terminals? i played a total of 4 games, the first one i got 1/3 terminal, the next 2 i got 2/3 terminals. On the 4th i got into a game with a guy who basically solo'd the entire thing and got all 3 terminals without setting off an alarm and we got it. On console the mod is worth 40p-50p unranked (or so i've seen by multiple different sellers) so i'm trying to get it again to sell and played 2 more games and my team mates set off alarms/lost one of them and i haven't gotten it. So is it just RNG or do i need all 3?

6 answers to this question

Nope. Just finish one room, quickly fail the rest, then run out. I was doing perfect runs for the longest time, till I found out about the rotations. Got Blood Rush pretty quickly after that.

The first 2 rooms are actually ok, once you practice them, especially the one where you avoid lasers on platforms. It got to the point where I could trigger the alarm on the first laser, and yet, get to the terminal on time to get it. If you get it, just complete it, instead of throwing it, its quicker to complete than to fail it.

The wall grab one takes a lot of practice, but once you get it, its very easy.

The last room is not hard. In fact, there's a route where its virtually impossible to get caught. The main problem is how long and tiring it is. I takes at least 5 minutes from start to finish. A massive waste of time. It was fun the first time round though.

Edited by KBurn85

I know I'm going to get a lot of envious rage about this... but I got Blood Rush on my very first moon spy after completing only one of the rooms.

It was the one with the laser platforms, but I went the other side, under all the sentry drones because I was using a Valkyr and just Rip Lined that entire room. Got frustrated with the Wall jumps and purposely bombed it (only to find out at least the first series is super easy to bypass completely,) and failed try to do the final room in the obstacle course way after about 30 minutes of careful attempts.

Really cool thing about all the spy rooms on the Moon is that they have at least two paths to it, and at least two of the rooms you can change paths midway if you prefer one puzzle over another.

26 minutes ago, KBurn85 said:

Nope. Just finish one room, quickly fail the rest, then run out. I was doing perfect runs for the longest time, till I found out about the rotations. Got Blood Rush pretty quickly after that.

The first 2 rooms are actually ok, once you practice them, especially the one where you avoid lasers on platforms. It got to the point where I could trigger the alarm on the first laser, and yet, get to the terminal on time to get it. If you get it, just complete it, instead of throwing it, its quicker to complete than to fail it.

The wall grab one takes a lot of practice, but once you get it, its very easy.

The last room is not hard. In fact, there's a route where its virtually impossible to get caught. The main problem is how long and tiring it is. I takes at least 5 minutes from start to finish. A massive waste of time. It was fun the first time round though.

I like how five whole minutes is "a massive waste of time." :P I also don't see how it's that long, unless your terrible at the simon says puzzle at the end.