Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need to help with new weapons

Gawneo

Question

Having been playing for around a week, i need some help some weapons, i started with  MRK-1 bow, and have bought the paris blue print, have also got another bow blue print, cant remember the name of the top of my head but i believe its good vs shields. with the kuni MRK 1 kunai as my secondary. I seem to enjoy these type of weapons the most as i feel its more rewarding that just shooting people full of holes. at what point do i unlock the worlds to gather plastids and nanospores and alloy plates, as i am needing these to make my new weapons, also what a fun secondary similar to the kuni?

Much appriciated

4 answers to this question

Best throwing secondary: Spira (Prime is optional)

Bow: Paris prime if you stalker rng sucks, dread if not and rakta cernos after MR 12

When you finish you kunai get a Bo as well and use both for tipedo, then use tipedo for lesion. Use cernos for mutalist cernos then imo toss it for the slot. I'd highly recommend getting the Lesion and keeping it, it deaps high damage with few mods, but falls off by the time you have your crit mods for better weapons.

TLDR: get spira, progress to lesion and mutalist cernos, get paris p/dread.

I may be able to give you some basic mods if I can log on today. Feel free to add me. (You have to be MR 2 or higher though I think)