Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the number beside clone flesh/ferrite armor mean?

CosmicHermitCrab

Question

I'm mr 21 and I understand the basics of the damage calculation and armor calculation of warframe. However, when I look at the statistics of the enemies of void and grineer, they have a number beside the cloned flesh and ferrite armor type. Warframe wiki doesn't explain what these numbers mean or I can't find it in the warframe wiki. I tested a corrosive/ice elemental red veil (syndicate) bow on a corrupted heavy gunner and on an arid heavy gunner. I did more damage against the arid heavy gunner than the corrupted heavy gunner for some reason even though they both have the same elemental/physical weaknesses. My best guess is that the numbers represent a ratio of how much shields/armor the enemy has in relation to how much flesh the enemy has. I feel like this might, furthermore, play a role in how the damage is calculated. My best guess, since the corrupted heavy gunner has more cloned flesh than ferrite armor than the arid heavy gunner, the corrosive damage doesn't do as much damage versus against the arid heavy gunner. The buffs and debuffs to damage from ferrite armor and cloned flesh is taken simultaneously, just fyi.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Corrupted_Heavy_Gunner

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Gunner

Nvm, the health of the corrupted heavy gunner is just higher than the normal heavy gunner.

Edited by WingGun

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Sakatchi said:

...Those are the health and armor values of the unit.

You were doing the same damage to both gunners, the corrupted one just has a ton more health.

Ah, thanks, it's true I wasn't looking at the damage number values, but the amount of health that was drained.

Edited by WingGun