Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotguns real good now

dodorichard

Question

10 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

oops, silly me.

1. is it true that shotguns are real good to use

2. beside the sobek and tigris, what other shotguns do you suggest? (I don;t have the rank for S. Tigris yet)

Strun WRAITH is really good.

1. Yes

2. The Hek (both the vanilla and Vaykor version) and the Sancti Tigris are basically the most powerful ones available, but I personally enjoy using the Dragkoon, which is still considerably powerful and great against crowds due to it's adjustable spread. The Kohm and a Strun Wraith (with a 100% status build) are also potent enough to handle Sortie-level enemies. Even the Boar Prime (which a lot of people feel has fallen from grace) is at least fun to mess around with, assuming you can get your hands on it.

Shotguns are really good if they suit your playstyle. 

I really like them as I use my S.Tigris (the highest dmg weapon in the game) as a weapon to take down big shots whilst using my atomos (secondary) for the masses.

Id say go for Tigris and be sure to mod it well

23 minutes ago, mael9740 said:

Strun WRAITH is really good.

*used to be

This coming from a guy who mained the stun wraith until its nerf, and even post-buff, it's still not even that good. It's outclassed by most other shotguns in the game right now, except for the regular Strun and maybe the Boar series.
The only way to make it powerful enough is with the Acolyte mods, which most new players don't even have access to.

In regards to OP:
Tigris is very good, Hek is also good. Khom is a weird one that takes getting used to, but can deal quite a bit of damage.

1 hour ago, PotatoTrapdoor said:

*used to be

This coming from a guy who mained the stun wraith until its nerf, and even post-buff, it's still not even that good. It's outclassed by most other shotguns in the game right now, except for the regular Strun and maybe the Boar series.
The only way to make it powerful enough is with the Acolyte mods, which most new players don't even have access to.

In regards to OP:
Tigris is very good, Hek is also good. Khom is a weird one that takes getting used to, but can deal quite a bit of damage.

But I still love it ;)

(dat nerf tho)

4 hours ago, mael9740 said:

But I still love it ;)

(dat nerf tho)

Yeah, it's still enjoyable to use. Especially with the Acolyte mods, those can push it into endgame. The only issue I have with it is the fact that it needs the Acolyte mods to be good. It's just not the same as it was... (Wrong place to put 5 forma)