Where to Fram creds?

Gefy

Question

15 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, rage4198 said:

do sorties insane amounts per day

or do 5 waves in ceres dark sector leave repeat

also DAMM im fast

okay, but i can't do the current sortie, im not MR4 yet, however, it will only take about 1 or 2 more rankups to get MR4. And, sadly, I do not have Ceres.(*super embarrased*)

1 minute ago, Gefy said:

okay, but i can't do the current sortie, im not MR4 yet, however, it will only take about 1 or 2 more rankups to get MR4. And, sadly, I do not have Ceres.(*super embarrased*)

good it means that you have not been corrupted by the voi(draco)

shots fired

try any dark sector defense 5 waves and leave

Edited by rage4198

The two best credit farms are Seimeni on Ceres and Akkad on Eris.  5 waves and bail, rinse-repeat.

If you need access to all the planets (just for farming purposes), I can take you through all the bosses.

You'll be able to do the fight yourself later of course, but not having all the planets sometimes causes problems when looking to farm things.

I'm on EST, and usually online about 5ish.  If you'd like to team, send me a pm (/w Yzjdriel [message here] ) and mention the forums.

Of course, if you'd rather wait until you can beat the bosses yourself, that's always an option.  I find that it's easier to run things quickly so you have the full star chart before worrying about the bosses, though.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

The two best credit farms are Seimeni on Ceres and Akkad on Eris.  5 waves and bail, rinse-repeat.

If you need access to all the planets (just for farming purposes), I can take you through all the bosses.

You'll be able to do the fight yourself later of course, but not having all the planets sometimes causes problems when looking to farm things.

I'm on EST, and usually online about 5ish.  If you'd like to team, send me a pm (/w Yzjdriel [message here] ) and mention the forums.

Of course, if you'd rather wait until you can beat the bosses yourself, that's always an option.  I find that it's easier to run things quickly so you have the full star chart before worrying about the bosses, though.

EST?I'm on at 3 EST :[]

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

is that ok with you

Dark sectors defenses on Pluto and Ceres are the fastest maps to farm creds if you are looking only for creds, you can rank weapons too. Go all the way and unlock them if you didn't, they are worth the time.

My advice would be to just do void runs, you get less but decent amount of credits while farming prime parts.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

I don't get off work until 4, and it's an hour-long drive to get home.  On weekends, though, I'm on pretty much all day.

sure, but on weekends I'm on at 8 EST