Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet Emotes ?

Kinetos

Interact with your Kubrow or Kavat while on mission or in Dojo! Various animations! 

Rub their heads, bellies, give them a treat, play fetch, have them do tricks like rolling over or doing backflips. 

It would work like the 2 player handshake, but instead of another player, your pet maneuvers into position and the animation plays. 

Doubles as a way to get that trolling little Chesa to stop running off with that rare mod.

This may be the best thing ever, but at the same times, how would one collect these emotes? Are they free, how do would you get sentinel emotes? And if you get them, would you even emote anyway? I, personally, only use that menu for gear and when I'm in the bazaar, to open trade.  So good idea, not sure how used it would be.

1 minute ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

This may be the best thing ever, but at the same times, how would one collect these emotes? Are they free, how do would you get sentinel emotes? And if you get them, would you even emote anyway? I, personally, only use that menu for gear and when I'm in the bazaar, to open trade.  So good idea, not sure how used it would be.

Aren't all the current Emotes free?

Sentinel could have their own versions,  fetch could change to skeet shooting. 

2 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Aren't all the current Emotes free?

Sentinel could have their own versions,  fetch could change to skeet shooting. 

I was thinking that they'd be a pack that'd cost like 10 platinum or something... And again, how would one go about collecting mods

7 minutes ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

I was thinking that they'd be a pack that'd cost like 10 platinum or something... And again, how would one go about collecting mods

Fetch? It's just an emote, you'd throw a ball or bone or something and the Kubrow would bring it back. Purely visual. 

The Chesa thing is just because it would force their AI to come to you so if they happened to be holding a mod at the time you'd get it instead of potentially having to chase them down. 

1 minute ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

For the love of... How do you get the emotes... Are they patched in or do you have to hunt kubrows or drahks, or do you buy them off the market.  Physically how would one acquire the emotes.

What makes you think we have to obtain them in any way? Have we ever had to obtain emotes?