Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cephalon simaris syndicate rep

(XBOX)josh11770

Question

if scanning the daily target (x) number of times completes a daily that gives say 7500 rep, but scanning that daily target maxes out your standing for the day, eg 3756(or whatever it was) for a bombard when i can get 11k/day, scanning him 3 times gives me 11,268 rep. Now will i gain no rep if i turn in the daily quest to him right now?

4 answers to this question

As I recall, the standing from turning in the Daily Synthesis quest doesn't deduct from your daily standing cap, so you should be fine. Regardless it's to your benefit to turn it in anyways, as you can only get that standing once per day and you get cores as well.

5 minutes ago, carbine7 said:

As I recall, the standing from turning in the Daily Synthesis quest doesn't deduct from your daily standing cap, so you should be fine. Regardless it's to your benefit to turn it in anyways, as you can only get that standing once per day and you get cores as well.

thank you, i asked because after completing my target and scanning 4 corrupted heavy gunners yday i gained 10k rather than the 11k+ the 10k for the daily amount. also yay simulor now.

Scanning any target yields some rep, scanning particular targets (including the old targets or the new ones from the daily missions) yields a very large amount, like you say.

Only those count towards the daily limit.

The rep gained through delivering the daily quest rewards EXTRA rep. So, let's say you're MR 10, you can get daily 11k. If you max it out by scanning the daily targets of a daily that yields 10k (4 targets) and proceed to deliver said daily, you'll have earned 21k (11k from daily rep of scanning and 10k from quest).

The rep cap on simaris scans is idiotic given the daily target system that DE layered on top of it.  The two taken together needlessly punish both low and high mastery players. 

On the low side say you get a 4 scan daily, you can't actually gain all that rep until some thing like MR 13 or 14.  On the high side I can't even come close to my MR 21 cap with a 4 scan, must less a 2 scan.  What am I supposed to do, scan 10k worth of random crap at 60 points each?

Thankfully I built all my exilus adapters under the old system where you could cap each day.  If I still had to buy those BP's I'd be pissed.  <insert DE pushing plat purchases conspiracy theory here>

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR