Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Missing

MRzTRICK

Question

7 answers to this question

I bought 2100 platinum about 5 days ago. I submitted a ticket to support and someone from DE said she needed to "verify the status of my payment". I already attached the ss of my receipt  to the ticket. After that i have not gotten a response and no platinum. Im a bit worried because 2100 costs money even with the discount. Anyone have issues like this one? 

From the Getting Support - Common Issues topic:

“I have purchased Platinum/Prime Access, but have not received it yet”
Usually purchases are applied to your account almost immediately, but depending on the payment method used (i.e. mobile payments) it can take up to 48 hours for your order to appear in-game.

If you have not received your purchase after 48 hours, please create a ticket with the following information so that we can assist you as quickly as possible:

• Choice of payment service (Paypal, credit card, etc.)
  • Date and time of payment
  • Screenshots of the confirmation for the purchase, including the transaction/order number
  • Mobile phone number used, if payment was made through mobile service
  • Item purchased (Prime Access Package, 1000 Platinum bundle, etc.)

Have you provided all of the required info?

What you do need to keep in mind is that the support desk manually processes all of these complaints and the number of people processing is not equal to the number of complaints. Give it some more time, you will get a reply.

Good luck.