Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis sortie damage bug

CheckYourSix

My friend and I both ran the Lephantis sortie several times and found something interesting bug wise. For some reason his damage was massively higher than mine for no apparent reason when using Artemis bow on Ivara. We ran the assassination sortie several times trying to narrow down what was causing the bug. The scenario for the tests were as follows.

We both used Ivara with the exact same setup.

Ivara build had CP, Prime Cont, Power Drift, Trans Fort, Streamline, Fleeting, Redirection, Prime Flow, and Intensify. Everything but the Trans Fort is maxed and that is R8

This would give us the following:

Dur: 65%

Eff: 175%

Range: 100%

Strength: 195%

We both used the Paris Prime bow with Serration, Infected Clip, Vile Acceleration, Vital Sense, Split Chamber, Heavy Caliber, Point Strike, and Stormbringer. This basically gave the bow the following stats for both of us. Everything but the Heavy Caliber is max and that is at R9.

Acc: 11.5

Charge: 0.36

Crit Chance: 112.5%

Crit Multi: 4.4x

Fire Rate: 2.8

Reload: 0.7

Punc: 1216

Imp: 38

Slash: 266

Corrosive: 2736

We also went in with the exact same slow nova setup for 145% power strength.

I was hitting most of the time for 400-900 per shot on Lephantis with Artemis bow and he was hitting for 5000-10000 per shot. This was a DRASTIC difference. Screen shots show the difference. We couldn't figure out what the hell was causing the difference. We ran this dozens of times. We restarted clients and tried to narrow down what was making the issue. We ran with others and with just our selves. There was zero difference. Every time he hit for a ton and I hit for a tickle.

Screen of my damage:

my%20damage.jpg

Screen of friends damage:

friend%20damage.jpg

Problem is the damage was consistent between his loadout and mine. We tried this run over 20 times each in either frame. Also the vast majority of players we ran with were complaining of low damage output. Only my friend was getting any sort of high damage output against Lephantis that I could tell. The other bit which disproves the mod bug is we were both doing the exact same damage to the regular infested units. I would hit them for 20K+ easy per arrow the same as he was. So I could insta pop the adds, but do crap to Lephantis. He would just delete Lephantis and the adds.

Edited by CheckYourSix

I've been experiencing this with my weapons and sometimes also with warframes. Timely they don't behave as it should making the mods you equip unreliable.

Whats the point having mods in warframe at the first place if you cannot even use them in the misisons?