The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your biggest regrets in this game?

Teadude

5 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

My biggest mistake was judging this game 3 years ago as a pile of trash and come back years later knowing Excalibur Prime will no longer be available. Which I would say it's fair, people who trusted and helped the game to survive deserve what they deserved, without them there wouldn't be PS or Xbox platform, and the game simply wouldn't survive. During that time I took the bet of this game be crushed and burned into oblivion, and they believe in the potential and guided the Devs to where we are today. But that would be my biggest regret for not trusting and not seeing the potential during that time.

Well worded, this touched me.

12 hours ago, TheHun7er said:

Finding out what's that Draco thing... Never play it again, people there have a really low percent of intelligence.

God you're so funny.  You could, I don't know, make a career out of it.  Maybe elsewhere though.

I regret not being able to get the Founder's pack.  I started playing very shortly after it ended.  Now they're basically the only things I lack, other than Lato and Braton Vandal.

Buying booben when I first started. I know he's hard to wait for, but I could have bought 2-3 prime frames for that price.

Surprised at the number of people saying Hunhow's bundle, when it seems like people have trouble farming for the war BP even with beacons. Also bought it at a low MR (5?), and that weapon was worth every single plat I spent. I also won a Scimitar in a clan giveaway, and the skin makes it look really sweet. I use all of the armour pieces to some degree, especially on the plainer frames. The only thing I don't use is the Kubrow armour, which is pretty ugly, and covers the Kubrow's face, which lowers its cute factor drastically. I guess if I was MR10+, and had tons of ducats when I bought it, I might regret, and even then, not too much I guess.

Other expensive buys I made were 650p each for a maxed primed flow and continuity. I thought the primed continuity was an impulsive buy at best, and would see limited use, but for some reason, I use it on almost every frame I have, while my maxed out primed flow sits around gathering dust. Zenurik makes energy a non-issue. I guess I sort of regret getting that primed flow, but I've been wanting it since forever, then I don't even touch it when I get it.

I regret in buying almost every Prime Access. After I buy it I losing my interest in game while waiting updates, because nothing changes and there is still nothing to do. New update comes, well, I got all stuff, have finished all quests - no reasons to play anymore. And boosters still burning.
Thank you DE, would buy PA again, 10/10

16 hours ago, stratavar said:

God you're so funny.  You could, I don't know, make a career out of it.  Maybe elsewhere though.

I regret not being able to get the Founder's pack.  I started playing very shortly after it ended.  Now they're basically the only things I lack, other than Lato and Braton Vandal.

I didn't even try to be funny, just speaking the truth... See your ego got somehow hurt, no wonder since this community is so toxic. Whatever.

4 hours ago, TheHun7er said:

I didn't even try to be funny, just speaking the truth... See your ego got somehow hurt, no wonder since this community is so toxic. Whatever.

Trying to drag my ego into this now?  Amusing, but hardly close.  The fact of the matter is that your comment is a parrot from a thread that gets created at least 3 times a week in the forums.  You, just like plenty of other individuals, blame Draco for all of the world's problems in this game.  Your input gives us absolutely NO insight in this thread as to an ACTUAL regret that you have involving your own actions.  Instead, you push some kind of irrelevant blame towards others, than admitting that you are capable of making some kind of mistake.  The only egotistical act here is what you've committed to in this thread.

And don't even get my started on trying to quantitatively evaluate the level of intelligence of an individual by means of a percentile.  That is the most erroneous action you could ever take when trying to find a basis to compare levels of intelligence.  Even the IQ system isn't all that accurate in terms of determining the ability of an individual to create thoughtful and meaningful input and actions.  So basically, you came here wanting to pat yourself on the back by belittling the existence of others because of a mission in a video-game where people farm for easy exp.  Your life is beyond pathetic if you find any real value in doing so.

Edited by stratavar
More content

Huh, another one of these.

Well, shortly after the informant event, I was trading with someone who offered me a Primed Chamber for 75p. I laughed aloud and politely declined what was then considered to be a fairly worthless mod. 

It's haunted my dreams ever since.

4 minutes ago, MadHatHacker said:

Huh, another one of these.

Well, shortly after the informant event, I was trading with someone who offered me a Primed Chamber for 75p. I laughed aloud and politely declined what was then considered to be a fairly worthless mod. 

It's haunted my dreams ever since.

Ouch....... That hurts my soul.

1 : Community did not recognize archwing problems (after 10000 posts by my fellow tenno and myself they made it better by 5%) <--- still hate it 

2 : WF became addiction and now i have to grind PVP for that cool syndana (because you know bling bling)

3 : Now that i have everything and am super rich i dont know what to do in game (other than arch and pvp)