Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to adjust sound settings to hear sabotage caches better?

(PSN)sb001001

Question

Lately I’ve been trying to farm the hive sabotage missions for the dual stat mods and I’m having trouble hearing the humming sound the caches make so I was wondering if anybody could give me any tips on how to adjust my sound settings so I can hear them better.

(I play on ps4, not sure if that matters compared to pc regarding the settings.) 

5 answers to this question

Well I play on PC so hopefully the settings are the same, no reason they shouldn't be. 

What you want to do is go into your sound settings and crank Sound Effects Volume to max and everything else way down, except the Master of course. The hum of rare caches is under Sound Effects.

Tip for cache finding(Not using sound): Bring max range Nyx/Saryn + Loot Detector/Animal Instinct. Go into a room cast Absorb/Molt twice = no more containers in the room = if there's still something showing up in the said room = cache.

ALso if there are very tall rooms sometimes it's good to jump up high cause there's sometimes some up top.

Edited by rawr1254
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Tip for cache finding(Not using sound): Bring max range Nyx/Saryn + Loot Detector/Animal Instinct. Go into a room cast Absorb/Molt twice = no more containers in the room = if there's still something showing up in the said room = cache.

ALso if there are very tall rooms sometimes it's good to jump up high cause there's sometimes some up top.

Or just spam Ignis through walls.

You should also use Carrier so any resources that drop from the container is picked up at longer range.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Or just spam Ignis through walls.

Yea was gonna put that but sometimes depending on how well you use it/hitboxes it'll miss containers wasting time. ANd now all containers are ground lvl.

Edited by rawr1254