Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember + Energy Conversion

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

So lets say I pick an energy orb and cast Wof. Wof will get the bonus. During the mission I get another energy orb and cast accelerant. Would this cancel the energy conversion effect on Wof?

My build is:

- Overextended

- Stretch

- P Cont

- Transient Fort

- Intensify

- Streamline

- Fleeting

- Firequake

Exilus is Power Drift

Basically max range and efficiency and whatever power I can fit in. 

I don´t know if it would be a good idea to reduce the range a little and put Energy Conversion or not.

Thanks!!!

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch
mispell

2 answers to this question

No the conversion is on cast and lasts until its turned off. Also tbh I couldnt find myself happy with conversion on Ember. Sometimes needing to spam accelerant a bit resulting in slightly weaker heat buffs just didnt appeal to me tbh.

Also removing firequake + adding more str result in higher heat proc chance resulting in more CC and more scalability without the need of the augment. Even without the augment WoF still targets one enemy at a time so lower str becomes a waste.

And in terms of range max range is nice but just a stretch will scale better.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ember_prime/t_30_2220330030_4-6-5-5-3-5-6-7-5-12-2-5-34-8-5-55-4-5-411-0-10-479-1-10-481-5-10-615-9-5_411-8-479-7-12-6-5-9-55-6-481-7-4-9-6-11-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-4/

That's what I use. Very high dmg good channeling cost and accelerant has a high dmg buff.

Edited by rawr1254